VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

Millhouse;288693 said:
Don't know about stacking the side but all the older bloke were paid something? Does this breach the rules as well?

Richardson, Nathan (New home Loan)
Jackel, Nathan (New Hair style)
Spence, Michael (New Vegie Garden)
Kerr, Peter (Ability)
Papadopoulos, Lazarus (New surname)
Charleston, Jack (+) (AFL Contract)
Turner, Gary (c) (Alcohol and plenty of it, 3 livers and a Kebab franchise)
Richardson, Richard (Hair Transplant)
Masters, Darrell ( Leg lengthening)
Pope, Benjamin (Blond Tips)
McInnes, William (New TV show to act in)

Plus the side has been guaranteed to get the afternoon teas before Taylor and Petroliummmmms. Now thats a sweet deal???

Pretty sure thats all within the rules as long as no cash changes hands... although ability is something that takes a while, may have to be a long term contract...

Millhouse;288693 said:
Don't know about stacking the side but all the older bloke were paid something? Does this breach the rules as well?

Richardson, Nathan (New home Loan)
Jackel, Nathan (New Hair style)
Spence, Michael (New Vegie Garden)
Kerr, Peter (Ability)
Papadopoulos, Lazarus (New surname)
Charleston, Jack (+) (AFL Contract)
Turner, Gary (c) (Alcohol and plenty of it, 3 livers and a Kebab franchise)
Richardson, Richard (Hair Transplant)
Masters, Darrell ( Leg lengthening)
Pope, Benjamin (Blond Tips)
McInnes, William (New TV show to act in)

Plus the side has been guaranteed to get the afternoon teas before Taylor and Petroliummmmms. Now thats a sweet deal???

Pretty sure thats all within the rules as long as no cash changes hands... although ability is something that takes a while, may have to be a long term contract...

century scorer;288698 said:
Could be both or Co coaches Baker+Bronca might be
on incentive base contracts where all 4 grades make finals
they get a bonus?My thoughts are Turner and co were
tormented that bad by Doutta over the years that they are
getting revenge on there 4th x11

Well I do know my boys are on food contracts to play in the VTCA and geez they are going well by the look of them?? Why does everybody pick on that Petroli bloke? Was a very talented youngster and played in a couple of flags at Keilor and Yc? I heard he is dating a very attracktive young filly at the moment?

century scorer;288698 said:
Could be both or Co coaches Baker+Bronca might be
on incentive base contracts where all 4 grades make finals
they get a bonus?My thoughts are Turner and co were
tormented that bad by Doutta over the years that they are
getting revenge on there 4th x11

Well I do know my boys are on food contracts to play in the VTCA and geez they are going well by the look of them?? Why does everybody pick on that Petroli bloke? Was a very talented youngster and played in a couple of flags at Keilor and Yc? I heard he is dating a very attracktive young filly at the moment?

thepmwearsgreentrackiesto;288621 said:
Apparently vtca north got flogged, bowled out for 80!!
heard from a mate that was at the game on sunday that they played terrible and the guy that batted at 3 thought he was some kind of gun. he didnt make much and had a fair mouth on him when they bowled, think his name was potter or something. any one no who he plays for?

heard from a mate that was at the game on sunday that they played terrible and the guy that batted at 3 thought he was some kind of gun. he didnt make much and had a fair mouth on him when they bowled, think his name was potter or something. any one no who he plays for?

We batted pathetically. The first 4 wickets were through wasteful shots. We ended up having them 6/80 when they passed us. If the top 5 took some care we may have posted 120 or 130 which would have been more than competitive and may have won.

The game on the saturday there had 23 wickets fall for a total of 180 runs I was told.

Come and get behind the lads because there is a chance we may play our semi final at the MCG before the twenty20 game which is the Aussies vs the Sth Africans.

Thats if we win our last 2.

We batted pathetically. The first 4 wickets were through wasteful shots. We ended up having them 6/80 when they passed us. If the top 5 took some care we may have posted 120 or 130 which would have been more than competitive and may have won.

The game on the saturday there had 23 wickets fall for a total of 180 runs I was told.

Come and get behind the lads because there is a chance we may play our semi final at the MCG before the twenty20 game which is the Aussies vs the Sth Africans.

Thats if we win our last 2.

36_wides;288710 said:

Who do you play for 36wides?

36_wides;288710 said:

Who do you play for 36wides?

Martyandmumblestaylor;288703 said:

Yeah, was that the one that ran third in the oaks?;)

Martyandmumblestaylor;288703 said:

Yeah, was that the one that ran third in the oaks?;)

36_wides;288933 said:
i did play up untill this year, did my knee playing footy. so just on the slow recovery back. i played for east keilor. what about you?

really? thats interesting... :confused:

I play for East Keilor :eek:

36_wides;288933 said:
i did play up untill this year, did my knee playing footy. so just on the slow recovery back. i played for east keilor. what about you?

really? thats interesting... :confused:

I play for East Keilor :eek:

southern sledge;289174 said:
Now who is the fella from your club that has been a very naughty boy, giving East Keilor a bad name.

I honestly couldn't tell you. I know of only one bloke with a bad knee at the club who hasn't played this season and he has a life membership and is a top bloke to boot so I highly doubt it is him.

Perhaps he is from Keilor judging by all his posts...

southern sledge;289174 said:
Now who is the fella from your club that has been a very naughty boy, giving East Keilor a bad name.

I honestly couldn't tell you. I know of only one bloke with a bad knee at the club who hasn't played this season and he has a life membership and is a top bloke to boot so I highly doubt it is him.

Perhaps he is from Keilor judging by all his posts...

36_wides;288933 said:

Not a hope you are from East Keilor.

36_wides;288933 said:

Not a hope you are from East Keilor.

See the legend Kerry Tsonis bagged himself 6/64 on the weekend to put RPBCC in a strong position.

Did the damage with the new ball first, and then went through the middle order with some "dart magic"......can anyone stop him with the ball???

21 wickets at Rd 5...at 11.1...strike rate 26.1 balls...economy 2.4 per over

See the legend Kerry Tsonis bagged himself 6/64 on the weekend to put RPBCC in a strong position.

Did the damage with the new ball first, and then went through the middle order with some "dart magic"......can anyone stop him with the ball???

Campaigner;289327 said:

Campaigner you didn't spend a few years keeping to the great man and have a kt fetish

Campaigner;289327 said:

Campaigner you didn't spend a few years keeping to the great man and have a kt fetish

Campaigner;289327 said:

1 wicket with the new pill & 5 with the darts. Very handy bowler

Campaigner;289327 said:

1 wicket with the new pill & 5 with the darts. Very handy bowler

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;289589 said:
The land of the all rounders at RPB - A Contessa, Tsonis, Hillas, Maurice. We may as well hand them the Premiership now.

Just like Maccabi AJAX with Dave Glebart and Daniel Onas, outstanding all-rounders. Plus David Fayman is up and coming, will be quality all-rounder for the club.

The land of the all rounders at RPB - A Contessa, Tsonis, Hillas, Maurice. We may as well hand them the Premiership now.

Just like Maccabi AJAX with Dave Glebart and Daniel Onas, outstanding all-rounders. Plus David Fayman is up and coming, will be quality all-rounder for the club.

I agree. Four good all rounders in your side and your well on the way.

I also think Mr. Porter ( the absolute legend. I could kiss him) and his crew at Keilor have much to offer in determining the shape of the 4.

I also think Mr. Porter ( the absolute legend. I could kiss him) and his crew at Keilor have much to offer in determining the shape of the 4.

Who you tipping this week - even though a few games have already been won.

Sth Caul 186 v RPB 2/22 - RPB to get up
Hamp 146 v Spot 2/1 - Spotty, 146 not enough
Doutta 169 v Keil 1/13 - Keilor too good
A/West 5/171 v A/N 157 - Outright?? A/N very ordinary
Y/C 0/3 v OEG 199 - YC easy
Y/P 127 v Mck 4/130 - No outright here, boring day for all

Who you tipping this week - even though a few games have already been won.

Sth Caul 186 v RPB 2/22 - RPB to get up
Hamp 146 v Spot 2/1 - Spotty, 146 not enough
Doutta 169 v Keil 1/13 - Keilor too good
A/West 5/171 v A/N 157 - Outright?? A/N very ordinary
Y/C 0/3 v OEG 199 - YC easy
Y/P 127 v Mck 4/130 - No outright here, boring day for all

Dingo_Jones;289609 said:

Agreed - Porter, Hutchinson fire and a few others stand up, and look out. Keilor are the dark horse to sneak a spot in the 4.

Dingo_Jones;289609 said:

Agreed - Porter, Hutchinson fire and a few others stand up, and look out. Keilor are the dark horse to sneak a spot in the 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back