VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

Red Ink No.8;306498 said:
"Hoppers could make 300"???

Isn't that the side that got bowled out for 70 last game????

It is the ground and the attack that pretty consistently went for 350-400 this season and the last, even United made a decent score there in the last game before Christmas. Borlaise could be the main danger I reckon, yet to strike form is the big fella.

Red Ink No.8;306498 said:
"Hoppers could make 300"???

Isn't that the side that got bowled out for 70 last game????

It is the ground and the attack that pretty consistently went for 350-400 this season and the last, even United made a decent score there in the last game before Christmas. Borlaise could be the main danger I reckon, yet to strike form is the big fella.

Vicious and Well Directed;306464 said:
I reckon their silence is speaking volumes at the moment.

Which other sides in Snr A are talking themselves up though X?

Ok prob shouldnt have quoted the whole Snr A comp.... just Maccabi. Im tipping they got rolled too.... otherwise Laurie would be telling us all how good they are!

Vicious and Well Directed;306464 said:
I reckon their silence is speaking volumes at the moment.

Which other sides in Snr A are talking themselves up though X?

Ok prob shouldnt have quoted the whole Snr A comp.... just Maccabi. Im tipping they got rolled too.... otherwise Laurie would be telling us all how good they are!

Vicious and Well Directed;306508 said:

Think he'll take a liking to the inviting boundaries square of the wicket?

Its a 200 par score ground in a one dayer regardless, and if Cass and co can get going again then MHSOB may still be a chance.

Think he'll take a liking to the inviting boundaries square of the wicket?

Its a 200 par score ground in a one dayer regardless, and if Cass and co can get going again then MHSOB may still be a chance.

Arent you the opening bowler 4 MHSob,no confidents in yourself?
You forgot to mention Mc Kechcan he can take to a attack to
and a sprinkler,wall?

Arent you the opening bowler 4 MHSob,no confidents in yourself?
You forgot to mention Mc Kechcan he can take to a attack to
and a sprinkler,wall?

Sounds like there are some picturesque places to play cricket in the North: Werribee, Altona, Hoppers Crossing, Westmeadows and my favourite...Seabrook...a quaint seaside town with a small tree in the middle of the ground...not unlike a scene from an English village....NOT.

Sounds like there are some picturesque places to play cricket in the North: Werribee, Altona, Hoppers Crossing, Westmeadows and my favourite...Seabrook...a quaint seaside town with a small tree in the middle of the ground...not unlike a scene from an English village....NOT.

AB 5 Star;306875 said:

and what's so wrong about a refinery as a backdrop? :D

AB 5 Star;306875 said:

and what's so wrong about a refinery as a backdrop? :D

GillyGilly;306876 said:
Does anyone know the result of the Ajax/RPB Twenty20 game on Wednesday night? Did they both field 1st XI sides?

We are still waiting to hear from Laurie....... based on the fact he has gone into hiding i'm presuming RPB got up.

GillyGilly;306876 said:
Does anyone know the result of the Ajax/RPB Twenty20 game on Wednesday night? Did they both field 1st XI sides?

We are still waiting to hear from Laurie....... based on the fact he has gone into hiding i'm presuming RPB got up.

GillyGilly;306876 said:

Heard Maccabi got rolled with a very young side in. RPB had most of their 1st XI playing. I'm sure it was quite competitive as a Maccabi fixture always is!

As for Spotty beating SCCC because the Russell's are out - no chance.

GillyGilly;306876 said:

Heard Maccabi got rolled with a very young side in. RPB had most of their 1st XI playing. I'm sure it was quite competitive as a Maccabi fixture always is!

As for Spotty beating SCCC because the Russell's are out - no chance.

On a different note, who can tell me the imported players who currently play county cricket? I can only thing of Cheetham and the guy from South Caulfield...any others?

On a different note, who can tell me the imported players who currently play county cricket? I can only thing of Cheetham and the guy from South Caulfield...any others?

AB 5 Star;306891 said:

Mullaney at South Caulfield. Think White from McKinnon does too. Not too sure of any others, if any.

Mwayenga from Y/P played for Zimb, Brown W/I, Jan W/I U19s.

AB 5 Star;306891 said:

Mullaney at South Caulfield. Think White from McKinnon does too. Not too sure of any others, if any.

Mwayenga from Y/P played for Zimb, Brown W/I, Jan W/I U19s.

We might not have won the twenty twenty against Royal Park Bruswick but it was fantastic performance from our young boys. No Onas, no Weinstock, no Litinsky, no Rosenthal, no Lipsitz. They were almost full stength. It was great to see the youth of Maccabi that will take us to Senior Division doing such a great job despite coming up short. All you shocking blokes on here will enjoy us losing but it was only practice for the impotant Williamstown CYMS fixture this week and our Senior Division fixtures in the years ahead.

We might not have won the twenty twenty against Royal Park Bruswick but it was fantastic performance from our young boys. No Onas, no Weinstock, no Litinsky, no Rosenthal, no Lipsitz. They were almost full stength. It was great to see the youth of Maccabi that will take us to Senior Division doing such a great job despite coming up short. All you shocking blokes on here will enjoy us losing but it was only practice for the impotant Williamstown CYMS fixture this week and our Senior Division fixtures in the years ahead.

Laurie Shneider;306896 said:

my apologies laurie, but i feel that cy's will beat maccabi tommorow

my apologies laurie, but i feel that cy's will beat maccabi tommorow

Too Old Body Broke;306904 said:
And how is your "south" team travelling at the moment?
Just out of the 4...strange, we've got alot of very good individual players but just can't seem to play like our potential says we should.

Don't take my comment personally, but it is true.

Too Old Body Broke;306904 said:
And how is your "south" team travelling at the moment?
Just out of the 4...strange, we've got alot of very good individual players but just can't seem to play like our potential says we should.

Don't take my comment personally, but it is true.

LOL the grass seems greener on the other side of the city but I can't help being a westy... born and raised here, plus i don't have to pay 600k for a 2 bedroom shitter. after a few years you get used to the smell of mobil1 blended with raw sewage :p

LOL the grass seems greener on the other side of the city but I can't help being a westy... born and raised here, plus i don't have to pay 600k for a 2 bedroom shitter. after a few years you get used to the smell of mobil1 blended with raw sewage :p

A lot of excuses there Laurie!!! What were the scores, and who were RPB missing. How did the superstar Lamb go?

A lot of excuses there Laurie!!! What were the scores, and who were RPB missing. How did the superstar Lamb go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back