Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

BigCoq;355479 said:
just logged on to my emails and shock horror:

VTCA announce that Kingsville have just joined the VTCA B turf Comp

With St Andrews, Altona Roosters 1 & 2, Willy Congs and now Kingy Bapts leaving the WSUCCA what will be the makeup of the turf comp be this season?

Melton Centrals, St Johns, Burnside, Caroline Springs, Melton South are the only teams left.

Does anyone have anymore info on what teams will form the Turf Grade this year? Only 3 months to the start of season.

Sorry fella maybe turf wont go ahead as you only name 5 sides, won't be enough for a turf grade and you wouldn't think that any other teams are coming in.

BigCoq;355479 said:
just logged on to my emails and shock horror:

VTCA announce that Kingsville have just joined the VTCA B turf Comp

With St Andrews, Altona Roosters 1 & 2, Willy Congs and now Kingy Bapts leaving the WSUCCA what will be the makeup of the turf comp be this season?

Melton Centrals, St Johns, Burnside, Caroline Springs, Melton South are the only teams left.

Does anyone have anymore info on what teams will form the Turf Grade this year? Only 3 months to the start of season.

Maybe Roosters 3 will come in and help even out the draw its the least we could do for stuffing up the draw last year Lol !!!!!:rolleyes:

more importantly Billy is were are they going to play.:confused:
St Pauls and ? Baseballers? a few people a sniffing around that one at the moment. Council say a team will play there regardless if Baseballers fold or not.
ANA half share and the rest on Sunday.:mad:

Clear The Pickets;356075 said:
Hello all believe weribbe centals and Melton may be putting teams in the turf grade which would leave 7 teams

LMAO @ weribbe centals.. Quality

borntigerfan;356152 said:
Comp wont be the same without the congs, roosters and sainters.

if the church comp can get 7 teams up good on them.:D
dont know where the grounds are coming from maybe some Sunday game will need to be scheduled to get every one a game best of luck to all in Churches Turf.
Born tiger fan P.M. me if you need a seconder for the One day venture before it goes to the Exec AGM.

No need i think fella i emailed all clubs and all i recieved have come back with a positive result just hope it gets through.

borntigerfan;356282 said:
No need i think fella i emailed all clubs and all i recieved have come back with a positive result just hope it gets through.

You can never be sure with this administration. Looks a good move though, will hopefully get more clubs putting more teams in.

A.B De Villiers;356307 said:
You can never be sure with this administration. Looks a good move though, will hopefully get more clubs putting more teams in.

Not sure its up to association if a lot of clubs endorse it. As i have info they will.

borntigerfan;356317 said:
Not sure its up to association if a lot of clubs endorse it. As i have info they will.

Mate has this idea of yours (a good one) been included as an item for discussion at the agm?
might be a good idea to check, as it could get knocked off, if the correct procedure according to the constitution is not followed.

have emailed gooky and just waiting for the reply, wonder if they will put beers on at the agm. lol

borntigerfan;356469 said:
have emailed gooky and just waiting for the reply, wonder if they will put beers on at the agm. lol

I wouldnt bet on it being like the VCTA mate, especially the beers.

borntigerfan;357847 said:
Dont forget wsucca agm tomorrow night at angliss, get there and have your say!!! Go one dayers!!

Same night as the VTCA....i drew the short straw and am going to the churches one.:mad::mad: As you know you have our support in the one day push..:D

English pro cricketer looking for a club this summer in Australia.
Has 1700 runs @ 81 & 37 wickets @ 12 in 3 years in the DDCA
England u/19 Representative currently with a County contract playing 1stx1 cricket untill inj this year.
26 years old.

After

Part time job
Air fares
Accomadation
& some renumeration

Great pick up for anyone on the verge of finals or just off the mark to winning that elusive premiership.
Contact Brett baernst35@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back