5 - Hamon Uppal
6 - Atul Bhasin
7 - Mick Callus - Capt
8 - Adam Hulett - W/K
9 - Ray Davis
10 - Josh Evans
11 - James Draper
12 - Nick Parish

Good side there nice to find some room for a couple of our boys.

Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

i know its early, and no1 wants to talk about cricket for next season, just wondering people's thoughts on who will be good next season(teams and/or players) any new players coming to play, any players that will move up and do well.
and on other side of that, any players leaving, teams that wont be good next season,(all grades)

SteveO;217616 said:
G'day Gents,

If you have anyone from your club moving up Ballarat way, please point them in Golden Point's direction.

We always have young guns heading down to Melbourne for uni so we'd be happy to get an exchange program going.

Kind regards,

Steve

what is roosters thinking a good club moving forward to name smith as coach
what were you thinking a bad move will not last 3 games
and put your club back 10 years

hono;217638 said:
what is roosters thinking a good club moving forward to name smith as coach
what were you thinking a bad move will not last 3 games
and put your club back 10 years

has someone got anything to say melton cent very quiet
eany body know who is going who has picked up players
come on boys someone must know something

The Roosters have picked up gun batsmen D. Taylor again, returning from
Yarraville Club! Apparently he ate to much afternoon tea so they sent him back to the Roosters! :D

Oracle;218022 said:
The Roosters have picked up gun batsmen D. Taylor again, returning from
Yarraville Club! Apparently he ate to much afternoon tea so they sent him back to the Roosters! :D

Taylor is far to fat for VTCA and has a massive hygene problem. Besides he could do with the cash the roosters are throwing at him. Save the cash and just buy him a bucket of KFC!!

Millhouse;218076 said:
Taylor is far to fat for VTCA and has a massive hygene problem. Besides he could do with the cash the roosters are throwing at him. Save the cash and just buy him a bucket of KFC!!

now now people, leave taylor alone, its not his fault he smells/stinks. if you believe that he is back at the roosters, you'll believe anything. he was playing with them last season 07/08 untill the tuesday befor the 1st game then left them and went to yarraville club, not for the first time. anyway if roosters take him back, i'm not sure whch is the bigger mistake, him back at the club which he has left twice or appointing chris smith as coach??? :confused: big mouth smith will destroy that club. he has no respect for umpires and will teach nothing to a club that is screaming out for some ledership. how you appoint someone as coach, who has been suspended for abusive language towards an umpire, and continues to disrespect umpres in general, has got me buggered. also, the rumour i hear is that he was kicked out of the congs because he threatened a club administrator, who is a life member at the club and has been at the congs for over 25 years plus. i am baffled. good luck with your new CLUB LEADER.|@

Roosters mad if you take taylor back look what he did to your club and smith as coach omfg you have to be joking.

if you go ahead with this good luck for the up coming season :confused:

i dont know much about these guys that every1 bags, but r they that bad? he mite be bad on the field but he mite be great off the field, isnt a coach a coach? ill gladly take a coach for our team, we r in need of discipline, and an outside coach is wat we need, im sure that if the coach that u ppl r on about leaves, the club mite be worse off

i remind u all again i dont know this person

what the hell are u talking about maybe try english next time
anyway the pair of them are dip sticks

frankiej;218365 said:
i dont know much about these guys that every1 bags, but r they that bad? he mite be bad on the field but he mite be great off the field, isnt a coach a coach? ill gladly take a coach for our team, we r in need of discipline, and an outside coach is wat we need, im sure that if the coach that u ppl r on about leaves, the club mite be worse off

i remind u all again i dont know this person

not sure what you're trying to say about coachs. there are bad ones and good ones. this bloke smith is a bigger tool off the ground than when he is on it. so no, the club wont be better off with him. i'll make a statement right now... the club will loose more players than it gains by having him as coach.:eek:

Hello Boys,

Smith is indeed a posion... I agree. But it shows that if thats all they can muster up to coach Roosters then it only reflects the guys at the top who make these decisions. Dont think that the everyday clubman agree with this decission cause I can tell you I would rather Blind Freedy to coach than that man.
The only thing that he offers to any club is Caos and Hostility.

But I am looking forward to a better year. Last year I think we saw stronger clubs do well but failed when it mattered.

hono;218402 said:
what the hell are u talking about maybe try english next time
anyway the pair of them are dip sticks

I agree Hono they may be tools but no need to mock the boy for his english... How old are you?? Maybe your too old for the young generation talk.
Get with the program...Dude!!!

Giveitup;218489 said:
I agree Hono they may be tools but no need to mock the boy for his english... How old are you?? Maybe your too old for the young generation talk.
Get with the program...Dude!!!

Sorry Giveitup i will get with the program....Dude
It is just a shame made the grandfinal last season great stuff but then name Smith as coach con only go backwards lets hope not
Also sorry Frankiej

dw about it, i should put it in better terms so everyone can read it.
all that im saying is, isnt it better to have a coach, than no coach? no matter how bad he is? as he brings to a club a bit of discipline

frankiej;218505 said:
dw about it, i should put it in better terms so everyone can read it.
all that im saying is, isnt it better to have a coach, than no coach? no matter how bad he is? as he brings to a club a bit of discipline

frankie, a coach just for the sake of having one, isnt the right way to go about it. you need to make the right selection. i've seen and heard many a club ruined by a poor choice of coach, not just cricket but all sports, team and individual. anyway, roosters had a coach who took them to the GF last season, but they were looking to replace him with at least 3 games to go b4 finals. how stupid would they have looked if they had of won the premiership. having said that, who would take the job knowing how they shafted the last coach. i guess they deserve each other

1short;218514 said:
frankie, a coach just for the sake of having one, isnt the right way to go about it. you need to make the right selection. i've seen and heard many a club ruined by a poor choice of coach, not just cricket but all sports, team and individual. anyway, roosters had a coach who took them to the GF last season, but they were looking to replace him with at least 3 games to go b4 finals. how stupid would they have looked if they had of won the premiership. having said that, who would take the job knowing how they shafted the last coach. i guess they deserve each other

Smith is not a coaches a**hole.
Good Luck this year boys, you're going to need it!

I thought they got rid of their last coach because he amoungst other things he was aggressive:confused:.
Has no-one over at the roosters camp heard any stories about Smith and his style???
Obviously not.
oh well time will tell :cool:.

hey how brave are you guys on here , bagging guys and not having the spine to tell anyone who you are . you must be from willi congs . you know one day they will find out who you are then you will have to watch your backs for pay back . absolute cowards .

Why do think willy congs smith is a disgrace if you want to talk to me
about him i am not hard to find

altonanorthlegend;218668 said:
hey how brave are you guys on here , bagging guys and not having the spine to tell anyone who you are . you must be from willi congs . you know one day they will find out who you are then you will have to watch your backs for pay back . absolute cowards .

hey LEGEND arent you lucky your parents named you that when you were born so you can post under your real name. you're doing the same as everyone else on this forum. so post under your real name or stop preaching to everyone else you HYPOCRITE. whats wrong legend, people are just stating the truth about your new coach. anyway, we will be reading your and your team mates posts about him by round 3. and i bet they wont be good. a leopard never changes his spots.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back