Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

The A.N. Special;156032 said:
What type of standard is the Churches, if anyone can compare it to a standard of a VTCA, from what i have heard, our 2nds would comfortably beat most 1s of this association.

Not trying to be cocky, just curious to what the standard is.

Thanks

Does it really matter which is the better comp. We all play at a level that we are capable of playing and enjoy playing. It sounds like you are being cocky

1short;218689 said:
hey LEGEND arent you lucky your parents named you that when you were born so you can post under your real name. you're doing the same as everyone else on this forum. so post under your real name or stop preaching to everyone else you HYPOCRITE. whats wrong legend, people are just stating the truth about your new coach. anyway, we will be reading your and your team mates posts about him by round 3. and i bet they wont be good. a leopard never changes his spots.:eek:

i knew it legend, you wont post under your real name. whats even worse is that you have ran back to the little hole you came out of and you wont post anything else|@

Originally Posted by altonanorthlegend hey how brave are you guys on here said:
hey LEGEND arent you lucky your parents named you that when you were born so you can post under your real name. you're doing the same as everyone else on this forum. so post under your real name or stop preaching to everyone else you HYPOCRITE. whats wrong legend, people are just stating the truth about your new coach. anyway, we will be reading your and your team mates posts about him by round 3. and i bet they wont be good. a leopard never changes his spots.:eek:

Um....... Yep absolutely shattered him.
1short, well said mate. Takes a big man to come on here and have a go about guys hiding behind nicknames etc.... whilst using one himself :confused:

Tell us your real identity (LEGEND)so we can actually take you seriously or NOT!

Best you go back under the rock you climbed out of you winner|@

hey guys,

lets all be civilised on here, if you are going to attackk people on here, tell us your name so we can bag you right back :p anyway, im new on here, just saying we (St Andrews) are sending out a few feelers for a coach for next season and beyond, any help would be much appreciated, i havent been in this competition to long, but please dont give me messages on who not to get, or who is hopeless

one more thing, we will turn it around next season, some of you guys will be quite surprised, cheers fellas

StAndrewsman;219665 said:
hey guys,

lets all be civilised on here, if you are going to attackk people on here, tell us your name so we can bag you right back :p anyway, im new on here, just saying we (St Andrews) are sending out a few feelers for a coach for next season and beyond, any help would be much appreciated, i havent been in this competition to long, but please dont give me messages on who not to get, or who is hopeless

one more thing, we will turn it around next season, some of you guys will be quite surprised, cheers fellas

Good Luck Mate.....
It's very good to have a positive attidude. Hope you can turn it around @|@|@|

gees this thread has gone dead, where are all u churches players? come on, there must be something going on in this comp at the moment, clubs coming in or out, possible movers, big outs or ins/retirements, clubs being promoted or demoted, i think our 2nds are going up to b grade this season, i think melton south and caroline springs should be promoted to turf, what do u guys rekon?

StAndrewsman;221752 said:
gees this thread has gone dead, where are all u churches players? come on, there must be something going on in this comp at the moment, clubs coming in or out, possible movers, big outs or ins/retirements, clubs being promoted or demoted, i think our 2nds are going up to b grade this season, i think melton south and caroline springs should be promoted to turf, what do u guys rekon?

I have heard that Caroline Springs and another Melton side are a chance of joining the compitition.

StAndrewsman;221752 said:

i hear atona roosters are looking to get sponsored by an egg company. they are trying to poach everyone. just goes to show that what was said about smith was true. he has had a go at just about everyone at the congs and other players in the association, using cash as a lure. you dont do that to your old club if you've got some morals|@

heard a few clubs asking about a bloke called edwards from melton south ps.. does he go any good?

edwards made 831 runs last season in a grade synthetic, must be a good player, hope souths step up to turf, see how he goes playing on turf on bigger sized grounds (if he stays)

1short;221892 said:
i hear atona roosters are looking to get sponsored by an egg company. they are trying to poach everyone. just goes to show that what was said about smith was true. he has had a go at just about everyone at the congs and other players in the association, using cash as a lure. you dont do that to your old club if you've got some morals|@

i thought that under the rules, clubs werent allowed to pay their players, i rekon theres a rule somewhere, and why does he want to take anyone from congs for anyway? everyone knows st andrews have the best players

no im not bias :p

1short;221892 said:

I haven't heard that one, doesn't suprise me. I can't believe we appointed him he is just as bad as the other bloke. I heard he has a short fuse and can be violent..... He wouldn't want to be to lippy, we don't mind a bit of biff down where we are;)

StAndrewsman;221920 said:
i thought that under the rules, clubs werent allowed to pay their players, i rekon theres a rule somewhere, and why does he want to take anyone from congs for anyway? everyone knows st andrews have the best players

no im not bias :p

Congs are over rated and it was proven last year..... oh and the year before that. They only have the Captain, Hamon and that loud mouth keeper. They need a quick opening bowler, their bowlers are puss:cool:

1short;221892 said:

I passed that clown Smith in the street the other day and he asked me to play for Roosters. Said they are offering incentives. Told him l'm not interested. We played against him in a semi a few years ago and he was absolutley disgraceful. He abused an umpire and deliberatley ran into one of our players as he was running off the ground. If Roosters think anyone will go to them while that loud mouth is their coach are dreaming.

wait there!!!;222022 said:
Congs are over rated and it was proven last year..... oh and the year before that. They only have the Captain, Hamon and that loud mouth keeper. They need a quick opening bowler, their bowlers are puss:cool:

Agreed. They need a pair of quick opening bowlers.

if u take out congs captain (who must be on a packet) they would have nothing special, of course i havent played against them, im just goin on stats and knowing a few names in the team

StAndrewsman;222186 said:
if u take out congs captain (who must be on a packet) they would have nothing special, of course i havent played against them, im just goin on stats and knowing a few names in the team

you're right about the captain, he's on a paket..... of winnie blues a day. just cause he gets a heap of wickets it dont mean he gets a haep of cash. if thats the case, how much is it costing st andrews to keep draper there???

StAndrewsman;222186 said:

Packet of chips a wicket..........

cover drive and st andrews man,
why do congs need two quick for? st johns dont have any quicks and they won the flag so needing two quicks is a load of bull shit, and as far as the capt of congs st andrews man get your face away from the computer and newspapers or even watching him and face him so your opinon dont count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back