Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

News Breaker;337242 said:
Need for Speed it looks like you have a grudge or beef against whatever I say on here.

What is your problem???

I have never said anything against you, or bad against you or anybody as a matter of fact.

So you boofhead I am sick of your comments against me with no substance you hero.

I don't take a stab at any kind of information, I report it as it lands onto my desk. If the information I receive is wrong, I will be the first to say I was wrong.

But until I have personally slagged you or put you down, my advice to you is shut your gob, and dont get involved.

If you have a gripe against me come out into the open and state what it is.

Hey BREAKER,BREAKER ""CHILL OUT DUDE"" :cool:
No need to get abusive or personal!!

Seems that every post you make has NO substance or is wrong.

All i did was defend a fellow w.s.u.c.c.a. person in Billy who you critisized for having a point of view. Not sure where your from. w.d.c.a/v.t.c.a, Mars maybe :(

Only see it as i read it, and so far youv'e had a pot shot at about 10 different grounds where you guess G.F will be played. You'll get it right sooner or later. Not many grounds left to guess!!

As i said change your name to 'POT SHOT' or 'MAKEBELIEVE" your living in a fantasy. ( Maybe "TINKABELL")

Maybe your sitting at the wrong desk!!! ;)

News Breaker;337242 said:
Need for Speed it looks like you have a grudge or beef against whatever I say on here.

What is your problem???

I have never said anything against you, or bad against you or anybody as a matter of fact.

So you boofhead I am sick of your comments against me with no substance you hero.

I don't take a stab at any kind of information, I report it as it lands onto my desk. If the information I receive is wrong, I will be the first to say I was wrong.

But until I have personally slagged you or put you down, my advice to you is shut your gob, and dont get involved.

If you have a gripe against me come out into the open and state what it is.

Hey BREAKER,BREAKER ""CHILL OUT DUDE"" :cool:
No need to get abusive or personal!!

Seems that every post you make has NO substance or is wrong.

All i did was defend a fellow w.s.u.c.c.a. person in Billy who you critisized for having a point of view. Not sure where your from. w.d.c.a/v.t.c.a, Mars maybe :(

Only see it as i read it, and so far youv'e had a pot shot at about 10 different grounds where you guess G.F will be played. You'll get it right sooner or later. Not many grounds left to guess!!

As i said change your name to 'POT SHOT' or 'MAKEBELIEVE" your living in a fantasy. ( Maybe "TINKABELL")

Maybe your sitting at the wrong desk!!! ;)

Shaved_Plums;337124 said:
Yeah sorry Hack, didn't really mean to infer you were blaming us for anything. Just a bit sick of trying to defend my club, everytime I get on this site! Just a point I'd like to get across to everyone. When the AFL has an issue (like the lights going out at Waverley that time) it's the AFL that decides what happens and NOT the teams. Now I know we are not the AFL - but do you see my point. It doesn't matter what the teams say, it's up to the people running the competition to make the decisions (what ever comp that may be). So in the end the final decision was made by the WSUCCA Commitee memebers not St Andrew's cc. Now if they want to continue to let people blame St Andrew's for this then that's up to them. But at the end of the day they are the ones running this comp, not you or me (or Mick Callus, not even Billy Bowden). Whether that was the right decision or not is another question all together...... But the decision was made by the WSUCCA executive.......... And once again Hack I am sorry if I upset you in any way.
Plums....don't worry mate all good at my end...was the wrong end of a shitfull week. ....you are right though it's really up to the comp to make the hard decisions, and they might think they have. But really it was the soft option, weak, spineless and wrong. However, i do thank the comp for making our decision easy, to move our turf TEAMS to another comp. Through sheer lack of leadership and "NUTS" .....last post till after footy season....on a different thread that is............:mad::(

Shaved_Plums;337124 said:
Yeah sorry Hack, didn't really mean to infer you were blaming us for anything. Just a bit sick of trying to defend my club, everytime I get on this site! Just a point I'd like to get across to everyone. When the AFL has an issue (like the lights going out at Waverley that time) it's the AFL that decides what happens and NOT the teams. Now I know we are not the AFL - but do you see my point. It doesn't matter what the teams say, it's up to the people running the competition to make the decisions (what ever comp that may be). So in the end the final decision was made by the WSUCCA Commitee memebers not St Andrew's cc. Now if they want to continue to let people blame St Andrew's for this then that's up to them. But at the end of the day they are the ones running this comp, not you or me (or Mick Callus, not even Billy Bowden). Whether that was the right decision or not is another question all together...... But the decision was made by the WSUCCA executive.......... And once again Hack I am sorry if I upset you in any way.
Plums....don't worry mate all good at my end...was the wrong end of a shitfull week. ....you are right though it's really up to the comp to make the hard decisions, and they might think they have. But really it was the soft option, weak, spineless and wrong. However, i do thank the comp for making our decision easy, to move our turf TEAMS to another comp. Through sheer lack of leadership and "NUTS" .....last post till after footy season....on a different thread that is............:mad::(

not many teams left in the turf comp if what is said on here is to go by. Good Luck to those who do move on.

any thoughts on the make up of the grades for next year? for those who dont play footy, its a long wait till pre-season.

not many teams left in the turf comp if what is said on here is to go by. Good Luck to those who do move on.

any thoughts on the make up of the grades for next year? for those who dont play footy, its a long wait till pre-season.

cash game;337203 said:
Hey Mick get your head out of your ass will you.

It is the association job to make the dcision not the clubs. What Gooky has stated is exactly what has been told to a number of people therefore if you are saying that it is not true is Gooky a liar is that what you are saying?

Also have a listen to yourself will you i quote "I too have discussed this with my peers and members of the exec committee and they agree with me that it is a conflict of interest" who died and made you in charge of the comp? this is a public forum and anyone is allowed to say what they want on this no matter ther position mate.

I will agree with you on one thing though it is not your over rate you need to work on more your running between wickets Mick. Remember the Semi Mick when you burnt two of your batting partners by not taking the easy single so you didnt have to face draper the next over? now there the facts.

Pull ya head in idiot!!!!
:mad:

I dont think Adam needs his brother sticking up for him....Im sure he is a big boy!!!

cash game;337203 said:
Hey Mick get your head out of your ass will you.

It is the association job to make the dcision not the clubs. What Gooky has stated is exactly what has been told to a number of people therefore if you are saying that it is not true is Gooky a liar is that what you are saying?

Also have a listen to yourself will you i quote "I too have discussed this with my peers and members of the exec committee and they agree with me that it is a conflict of interest" who died and made you in charge of the comp? this is a public forum and anyone is allowed to say what they want on this no matter ther position mate.

I will agree with you on one thing though it is not your over rate you need to work on more your running between wickets Mick. Remember the Semi Mick when you burnt two of your batting partners by not taking the easy single so you didnt have to face draper the next over? now there the facts.

I dont think Adam needs his brother sticking up for him....Im sure he is a big boy!!!

Giveitup;337332 said:

Giveitup

Your right mate don't need anyone sticking up for me but Cash Game Definetly not my brother.

Cash Game is also allowed opinion though, so you keep saying what you want Cashy.

Giveitup;337332 said:

Giveitup

Your right mate don't need anyone sticking up for me but Cash Game Definetly not my brother.

Cash Game is also allowed opinion though, so you keep saying what you want Cashy.

A.B De Villiers;337325 said:

I know that we are looking to move comps for sure!!
Not sure about anyone else but I have heard that congs had already made the move to WDCA...Maybe Tubbsy or Mick could clarify this for everyone.

Dont think there will be a turf comp next year. Not when you treat your long standing loyal clubs like they have with this decision. :(

A.B De Villiers;337325 said:

Not sure about anyone else but I have heard that congs had already made the move to WDCA...Maybe Tubbsy or Mick could clarify this for everyone.

Dont think there will be a turf comp next year. Not when you treat your long standing loyal clubs like they have with this decision. :(

Billy Bowden;337341 said:
Giveitup

I think you and cash game need to read your own posts. You keep saying that everyone is allowed to have an opinion...yes!!!
Well you might want to let everyone know that it cant be about St Andrews cause you end up with a mouth full.

Might want to listen to what you are saying mate. :confused:
Dont mind everyone having their say but dont slag people off cause you dont like what your hearing!!!!

Billy Bowden;337341 said:
Giveitup

I think you and cash game need to read your own posts. You keep saying that everyone is allowed to have an opinion...yes!!!
Well you might want to let everyone know that it cant be about St Andrews cause you end up with a mouth full.

Might want to listen to what you are saying mate. :confused:
Dont mind everyone having their say but dont slag people off cause you dont like what your hearing!!!!

Giveitup;337347 said:

sorry Giveitup, not sure what club you're from but i presume roosters?

yeah I also cant see a turf grade next year, not least a competitive one anyway.

I for one, played in the carnival, was proud to represent this association, but now. I'm not so sure. It seems somewhat surreal that society would stoop to this level.
The executive were given a very tough situation, however, the precedent should've been set and regulations in place. anyway time to move on from this I feel.

something off topic.. anyone got a highlight of the year? mine would have to be the Hayes and Hullet partnership. or even simon krygger's 130 odd.

Giveitup;337347 said:

yeah I also cant see a turf grade next year, not least a competitive one anyway.

I for one, played in the carnival, was proud to represent this association, but now. I'm not so sure. It seems somewhat surreal that society would stoop to this level.
The executive were given a very tough situation, however, the precedent should've been set and regulations in place. anyway time to move on from this I feel.

something off topic.. anyone got a highlight of the year? mine would have to be the Hayes and Hullet partnership. or even simon krygger's 130 odd.

A. B.

do you think that st pauls will let the association use their ground next year?

and from what ive been told ana dont want anything to do with the curches next year.

pennell and kingys ground are all thats left good luck trying to run a turf comp

A. B.

and from what ive been told ana dont want anything to do with the curches next year.

pennell and kingys ground are all thats left good luck trying to run a turf comp

A.B De Villiers;337367 said:

Some of the best things i saw this year were

Best Batting Knocks - Daniel Temby 119no v Altona Roosters #2 & Chris Armstrong 100 against South Suburban League. Hays and Huelet would have been awsome to see though.

Best Bowling Performances - Sonny Brown 6/35 v Altona Rosters #2

Biggest Improvers - Justin Baskaron's spin bowling and Simon Krygger's batting.

Best Up and Coming Youngsters - Mark Vine (Caroline Springs) and Rohan Hatty (St Andrews)

Best Oldies who keep on going - Darren Wainwright (Altona Roosters) and Dave Temby (St Johns)

Best Umpire - ?????????????????????????????????????????????

Best Big Cricket Poster - BigCoq

A.B De Villiers;337367 said:

Best Batting Knocks - Daniel Temby 119no v Altona Roosters #2 & Chris Armstrong 100 against South Suburban League. Hays and Huelet would have been awsome to see though.

Best Up and Coming Youngsters - Mark Vine (Caroline Springs) and Rohan Hatty (St Andrews)

Best Oldies who keep on going - Darren Wainwright (Altona Roosters) and Dave Temby (St Johns)

jnrcric;337391 said:
A. B.

I do believe that the Churches will be getting Heathdale next year as a ground

jnrcric;337391 said:
A. B.

jnrcric;337391 said:
A. B.

I dont believe they will, especially when they have to foot the bill for the repairs.

Kingy may consider going back to the VTCA, which would bring the comp down to one ground.. One Ground

Ana have been happy to stay in the Willi comp. a lot more organised and more depth in the grades, which is fair enough.

throw some bait out there, a merger with the willi comp could be on?

jnrcric;337391 said:
A. B.

I dont believe they will, especially when they have to foot the bill for the repairs.

Kingy may consider going back to the VTCA, which would bring the comp down to one ground.. One Ground

Ana have been happy to stay in the Willi comp. a lot more organised and more depth in the grades, which is fair enough.

throw some bait out there, a merger with the willi comp could be on?

Billy Bowden;337396 said:

Nice wrap there.

Best Bowling: I'd have to say Chris Armstrong 5 fa against QLD churches. bowled from one end almost.

Biggest Improvers: hard for me to judge, being in the turf for only this year.

Best Up and Comers: going to have to agree with you there, Mat Vine is a big prospect, same with Hatty. Still think there are other kids there waiting for their chance, although not many playing Turf.

Best Oldies: Dave Temby is kicking along, which is great. and R. Chafer, who has given it up, but still took 20 wickets this year.

Best Umpire: Hard to pick, Forbesy?

Best Big Cricket Poster: BigCoq for me too, although other notables through out the year.

Billy Bowden;337396 said:

Nice wrap there.

Best Bowling: I'd have to say Chris Armstrong 5 fa against QLD churches. bowled from one end almost.

Biggest Improvers: hard for me to judge, being in the turf for only this year.

Best Up and Comers: going to have to agree with you there, Mat Vine is a big prospect, same with Hatty. Still think there are other kids there waiting for their chance, although not many playing Turf.

Best Oldies: Dave Temby is kicking along, which is great. and R. Chafer, who has given it up, but still took 20 wickets this year.

Best Umpire: Hard to pick, Forbesy?

Best Big Cricket Poster: BigCoq for me too, although other notables through out the year.

jnrcric;337403 said:
what i mean is that ana will not let the churches use thier ground.
can you blame them?

not at all mate, was surprised to see them on it for the semi. wont happen again, that's for sure.:confused:

jnrcric;337403 said:
what i mean is that ana will not let the churches use thier ground.
can you blame them?

not at all mate, was surprised to see them on it for the semi. wont happen again, that's for sure.:confused:

Billy Bowden;337397 said:

Billy

hard to get a turf comp up with two grounds and prob only 3 teams in it

Billy Bowden;337397 said:

Billy

hard to get a turf comp up with two grounds and prob only 3 teams in it

Status
Not open for further replies.