Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

BigCoq;339818 said:
we won the unurgurial turf premiership 02/03 and been runners up twice and robbed a chance the 3rd time im cool with that.
Now type faster or has rigourmortise started to set in.

in the last 6 years 3 b grade flags 1 runner up ,3 turf flags 1 runner up enough said

Confussess say If chicken get to grand final (not likely) AHHHH pluck it

I am going to have a beer with real cricketers who win flags and are not critical of those who run the comp. we have been there done that and the sad old chicken never has,was or will be any good.

BigCoq;339818 said:
we won the unurgurial turf premiership 02/03 and been runners up twice and robbed a chance the 3rd time im cool with that.
Now type faster or has rigourmortise started to set in.

in the last 6 years 3 b grade flags 1 runner up ,3 turf flags 1 runner up enough said

I am going to have a beer with real cricketers who win flags and are not critical of those who run the comp. we have been there done that and the sad old chicken never has,was or will be any good.

This will be my First and Last Post on this Sh1t Talking Forum

To Chris Smith

Next time you go to get your ass checked at the hospital it might be a good idea to get the doctor to check if your brain is in there as well. With the crap you carried on with on the weekend we can definatly say that your brain is definatly not in your head. No wonder Congs got rid off you and what ever the Roosters saw in you who f---ing knows. Wasn't cricket abililty thats for sure. You have embarresed your club and yourself D1ckhead. You are nothing more than a weak, guttless and pathetic DOG Smith. You are so weak and guttless you had to get in the face and threaten an 80 year old man (Claude Dunn). Pretty Tough hey. And for all those who questioned us why no one had a go at him? Well why would we bother with a waste of space like him because at the end of the day he will be the one who will be suspended for a very long time. Enjoy your retirment F-WHIT.:eek:

To Chris Smith

Next time you go to get your ass checked at the hospital it might be a good idea to get the doctor to check if your brain is in there as well. With the crap you carried on with on the weekend we can definatly say that your brain is definatly not in your head. No wonder Congs got rid off you and what ever the Roosters saw in you who f---ing knows. Wasn't cricket abililty thats for sure. You have embarresed your club and yourself D1ckhead. You are nothing more than a weak, guttless and pathetic DOG Smith. You are so weak and guttless you had to get in the face and threaten an 80 year old man (Claude Dunn). Pretty Tough hey. And for all those who questioned us why no one had a go at him? Well why would we bother with a waste of space like him because at the end of the day he will be the one who will be suspended for a very long time. Enjoy your retirment F-WHIT.:eek:

Gday All

First off I would like to congratulate Melton Centrals on win the Turf Grade Grand Final. They totally outplayed St Andrews and were deserved winners of the Premiership Flag. To Joffa and the boys you were a great bunch of guys to umpire this year, and the way your club conducted themselves over the weekend was first class. Hi hope you guys enjoy the success and I am sure you will be back bigger and better next year.

To St Andrews, unfortunatly from your view you probably played your 2 worst games all year in the finals. I am sure it will be hurting and I am sure you have assessed what went wrong. On the upside, you have shown huge inroads of improvement and the club has gone from perenial cellar dwellars to serious top of the table club. Obviously there will need to be some small changes to improve and take the next step but I am sure the Committee and senior leaders are level headed enough to address this. Every other club and supporters can slag you off as much as they like, but at the end of the day you beat all the other 7 clubs who would rather be in the your position with a spot in the GF

To Melton South well done on your A & C Grade Flags. You totally out played your opposition. Hope the A Matts guys decide to play in the Turf Grade next year.

Finally to the Old Ledgends at St Johns, what a great effort by you blokes to win your 3rd flag in a row. You are all a great bunch of guys and I am sure you will celebrate long and hard.

Well another season is over and a well deserved break will be deserved by all people involved in the game. It was an unfortunate end to the year with this association and how things get mended time will tell. Been great talking sh1t amongst all the usual guys on this forum and I am sure we will continue talking sh1t during the footy season. Have a good break all and see you all later

Regards,
Billy Bowden.:)

Gday All

First off I would like to congratulate Melton Centrals on win the Turf Grade Grand Final. They totally outplayed St Andrews and were deserved winners of the Premiership Flag. To Joffa and the boys you were a great bunch of guys to umpire this year, and the way your club conducted themselves over the weekend was first class. Hi hope you guys enjoy the success and I am sure you will be back bigger and better next year.

To St Andrews, unfortunatly from your view you probably played your 2 worst games all year in the finals. I am sure it will be hurting and I am sure you have assessed what went wrong. On the upside, you have shown huge inroads of improvement and the club has gone from perenial cellar dwellars to serious top of the table club. Obviously there will need to be some small changes to improve and take the next step but I am sure the Committee and senior leaders are level headed enough to address this. Every other club and supporters can slag you off as much as they like, but at the end of the day you beat all the other 7 clubs who would rather be in the your position with a spot in the GF

To Melton South well done on your A & C Grade Flags. You totally out played your opposition. Hope the A Matts guys decide to play in the Turf Grade next year.

Finally to the Old Ledgends at St Johns, what a great effort by you blokes to win your 3rd flag in a row. You are all a great bunch of guys and I am sure you will celebrate long and hard.

Well another season is over and a well deserved break will be deserved by all people involved in the game. It was an unfortunate end to the year with this association and how things get mended time will tell. Been great talking sh1t amongst all the usual guys on this forum and I am sure we will continue talking sh1t during the footy season. Have a good break all and see you all later

Regards,
Billy Bowden.:)

7/56 i think your from C/S now down there if you catch a cold u get the ebola virus no need to over react to this as i believe it is all over now, let sleeping dogs lie.[/QUOTE]

Big Coq - I also believe in freedom of speech but l would'nt make a fool of myself in the process.

If as you say you support him, l didn't see you or Mr dictionary (Nathan) on the blanket. Tell me this though, did he leave a stain in his underwear when the big D MAC walked over to him

and 1 last thing would you like your mother or wife listening to the language coming out of that big mouth of his.

7/56 i think your from C/S now down there if you catch a cold u get the ebola virus no need to over react to this as i believe it is all over now, let sleeping dogs lie.[/QUOTE]

Big Coq - I also believe in freedom of speech but l would'nt make a fool of myself in the process.

If as you say you support him, l didn't see you or Mr dictionary (Nathan) on the blanket. Tell me this though, did he leave a stain in his underwear when the big D MAC walked over to him

and 1 last thing would you like your mother or wife listening to the language coming out of that big mouth of his.

bouncer 7/56;339855 said:
7/56 i think your from C/S now down there if you catch a cold u get the ebola virus no need to over react to this as i believe it is all over now, let sleeping dogs lie.

and 1 last thing would you like your mother or wife listening to the language coming out of that big mouth of his.[/QUOTE]

I think what he did was an honarouble thing to do considering the way we were treated as for bad language well it is Sport played amongst men emotion comes into play and sometimes things get said but in hindsight might have been better left alone we are all far from perfect.
The most admiral qualities Chris has is he is Passionate Loyal Devoted to the cause and bigger & better have tried to intimidate him but his still walking this earth chest out head held high.
no good posting about being scared he put himself in the firing line big deal there were only a few Roosters were there if you were looking for retrabution it wasnt to far to go to get some. Let it go boys seasons done & dusted. enjoy the off seasson

7/56 i think your from C/S now down there if you catch a cold u get the ebola virus no need to over react to this as i believe it is all over now, let sleeping dogs lie.

and 1 last thing would you like your mother or wife listening to the language coming out of that big mouth of his.[/QUOTE]

I think what he did was an honarouble thing to do considering the way we were treated as for bad language well it is Sport played amongst men emotion comes into play and sometimes things get said but in hindsight might have been better left alone we are all far from perfect.
The most admiral qualities Chris has is he is Passionate Loyal Devoted to the cause and bigger & better have tried to intimidate him but his still walking this earth chest out head held high.
no good posting about being scared he put himself in the firing line big deal there were only a few Roosters were there if you were looking for retrabution it wasnt to far to go to get some. Let it go boys seasons done & dusted. enjoy the off seasson

Pitch Digger;339831 said:

To Chris Smith

someone who is gutless doesnt sit on a wicket surrounded by opposition supporters. Big danny come over and had a word were all good, most off you guys are good blokes come on mate think about it before you type.
As a club we are proud that he made a stand as were not roll over receivers.

Pitch Digger;339831 said:

To Chris Smith

someone who is gutless doesnt sit on a wicket surrounded by opposition supporters. Big danny come over and had a word were all good, most off you guys are good blokes come on mate think about it before you type.
As a club we are proud that he made a stand as were not roll over receivers.

Didnt jump on the blanket as i want to move to new comp with out black cloud hanging over me thats the only reason but morraly i felt it was right.
What would you do if you were shafted like we were. make a speach like dont worry about it boys there is always next year will get those bastards next year come on are you at all realistic.

Didnt jump on the blanket as i want to move to new comp with out black cloud hanging over me thats the only reason but morraly i felt it was right.
What would you do if you were shafted like we were. make a speach like dont worry about it boys there is always next year will get those bastards next year come on are you at all realistic.

I hope all the teams (yes, all the teams) that won yesterday are enjoying the post GF win celebrations just as the old blokes are; with a laugh, a few beers and bloody hilarious stories.

All that's required is a couch so all the old blokes can have a lie down. Don't think the publican would be too happy with that though.

Get some rest you blokes!!!

To all those I have been lucky enough to play with and against this season I wish you all the best over the off season and look forward to seeing you around for the start of a new season (those of you still staying that is!)

Cheers

Tayls

P.S. Go St Johns!!!!

I hope all the teams (yes, all the teams) that won yesterday are enjoying the post GF win celebrations just as the old blokes are; with a laugh, a few beers and bloody hilarious stories.

All that's required is a couch so all the old blokes can have a lie down. Don't think the publican would be too happy with that though.

Get some rest you blokes!!!

To all those I have been lucky enough to play with and against this season I wish you all the best over the off season and look forward to seeing you around for the start of a new season (those of you still staying that is!)

Cheers

Tayls

P.S. Go St Johns!!!!

Didnt jump on the blanket as i want to move to new comp with out black cloud hanging over me thats the only reason

Big Coq,
How come it is alright for your coach to have a black mark, but not you:confused: sounds like you have already given him the flick.

I don't think you need worry about him, because l think the tribunal will give him a very long if not permanent holiday. Our club president said on saturday, if any our players behaved like he did, we would be shown the door and never welcomed back.

Do you honestly think the VTCA or WDCA would want someone that has bought the game into disrepute associated with them. I think not.

You sound like a smart man big coq, but l cant belive you actually agree with what smith did on saturday.

Didnt jump on the blanket as i want to move to new comp with out black cloud hanging over me thats the only reason

Big Coq,
How come it is alright for your coach to have a black mark, but not you:confused: sounds like you have already given him the flick.

I don't think you need worry about him, because l think the tribunal will give him a very long if not permanent holiday. Our club president said on saturday, if any our players behaved like he did, we would be shown the door and never welcomed back.

Do you honestly think the VTCA or WDCA would want someone that has bought the game into disrepute associated with them. I think not.

You sound like a smart man big coq, but l cant belive you actually agree with what smith did on saturday.

By the sounds of what happened on the weekend it sounds like a potential Hollywood Script.

I think we could have Sean Penn as Chris Smith; One man fighting (sitting) for justice who will set out with his blanket. Could be another Oscar nomination for Sean.

Gooky could be played by Sir Anthony Hopkins.

Mick Callus played by Matthew Newton.

Ben Kingsley as Joffa.

Forbes will Sean Connery is a look a like.

Leo DiCapario as Pipsak.

Mickey Rourke as Armo.

Gonzo as Reggie Mustafa.

No movie titles as yet......any ideas.

By the sounds of what happened on the weekend it sounds like a potential Hollywood Script.

I think we could have Sean Penn as Chris Smith; One man fighting (sitting) for justice who will set out with his blanket. Could be another Oscar nomination for Sean.

Ben Kingsley as Joffa.

Leo DiCapario as Pipsak.

Mickey Rourke as Armo.

Gonzo as Reggie Mustafa.

Need For Speed where are you????????

Please come back bud I miss you already, the banter we have got going between us, the stirring between us.

Why wont I play against you next year???????????

Dont tell me wrong information has landed on my desk again "LOL"

That junior reporter will be getting the sack I think.

Billy Bowden: Keep your chin up bud. All the Days Of Our Lives stuff that has been said on here should all be put away now in the archives.

Remember you can make a positive change at the next AGM Billy. You have the intelligence to get involved on the excecutive.

Big Coq: Really enjoyed your posts during the season, and unfortunately for you & the boys season was taken away from you at the end.

In saying all that Coq, News Breaker limited wish you and your club all the best in the future wherever you may play churches, VTCA, Willi Comp

To the St.Johns Old boys well done on your Brisbane Lions equivalent premiership winning streak.

Its nice to see the genuine St.Johns veterans who have been playing at the same club for years, enjoy the success.

But I believe a particular player who has now been to three different clubs in his cricketing career, enjoys collecting premiership caps.

Hmmmm is he a genuine club man one must ask? Or is he all for himself?

Need For Speed where are you????????

Please come back bud I miss you already, the banter we have got going between us, the stirring between us.

Why wont I play against you next year???????????

Dont tell me wrong information has landed on my desk again "LOL"

That junior reporter will be getting the sack I think.

Billy Bowden: Keep your chin up bud. All the Days Of Our Lives stuff that has been said on here should all be put away now in the archives.

Remember you can make a positive change at the next AGM Billy. You have the intelligence to get involved on the excecutive.

Big Coq: Really enjoyed your posts during the season, and unfortunately for you & the boys season was taken away from you at the end.

In saying all that Coq, News Breaker limited wish you and your club all the best in the future wherever you may play churches, VTCA, Willi Comp

To the St.Johns Old boys well done on your Brisbane Lions equivalent premiership winning streak.

Its nice to see the genuine St.Johns veterans who have been playing at the same club for years, enjoy the success.

But I believe a particular player who has now been to three different clubs in his cricketing career, enjoys collecting premiership caps.

Hmmmm is he a genuine club man one must ask? Or is he all for himself?

Heard a rumor that the Congs might have a new sponsor next year. A major tyre company is willing to sponsor the club, as the coach has a few spare tyres himself..... :D

Heard a rumor that the Congs might have a new sponsor next year. A major tyre company is willing to sponsor the club, as the coach has a few spare tyres himself..... :D

Jedi;340094 said:

Ben Kingsley as Joffa.

Leo DiCapario as Pipsak.

Mickey Rourke as Armo.

Gonzo as Reggie Mustafa.

Yea Jed Turf Wars. whos playing the impubesent pick wielder.kiser sose.

Jedi;340094 said:

Ben Kingsley as Joffa.

Leo DiCapario as Pipsak.

Mickey Rourke as Armo.

Gonzo as Reggie Mustafa.

Yea Jed Turf Wars. whos playing the impubesent pick wielder.kiser sose.

bouncer 7/56;340044 said:

Big Coq,

i might have already talked to both assocs they thought it was funny as s%*t desicions give you s*#t outcomes. you reap what you sow.
7/56 is ur pres part of the female form down there.

bouncer 7/56;340044 said:

Big Coq,

i might have already talked to both assocs they thought it was funny as s%*t desicions give you s*#t outcomes. you reap what you sow.

Thought you all might be interested to see the final ladder for the season gasbaging gossiping on the forum.

Billy Bowden 129
BigCoq 121
borntigerfan 96
hussler 75
1short 65
Indians 59
Giveitup 53
wait there 49
Pots 48
Shaved_Plums 46
roosters hack 43
StAndrewsman 41
Nathan 39
tayls 36
NEED FOR SPEED 32
MV! 31
lucky 30
stumpy 29
inside man 29
tram 29
Howz_That? 27
fine legs 25
kool 25
News Breaker 23
Stump Cam 23
latecut99 22
bouncer 7/56 22
hono 19
Arm like a Leg 17
altonasJB 16
can't bat 16
A.B De Villiers 15
frankiej 14
Shaggy_Kingston 13
TableDancer 13
its just not cricket 12
WDCAcricketer 11
cover drive 11
trapped in front 10
Overrated hack 10
Facts 10
Corridor_Of_Uncertainty 9
groinstrain 8
edges and benson 8
Unknown 7
cash game 7
Hello All 7
Jedi 6
dulldullard 6
forward defence 5
Quickton 5
tcnthat 5
gloves74 5
jay dee 5
B Grade Keeper 5
pushtogully 4
barryhall 4
Wild Turkey 4
dolmino_grinn 4
Alpha1 4
100 up 4
Opening Batsman 4
jnrcric 4
weapons05/06 4
silence the critics 4
the bank man 3
Buckets 3
Botch 3
one_shot 3
Solidindefence 3
phastbowler 3
bauer 3
breeno 2
mas cambios 2
popo970 2
chunky lover 2
Forbesy 2
Joey_Johnson 2
MeltonStar 2
stumpychips 2
typewriter 2
Yournext 2
Too Old Body Broke 2
big game performer 2
DILLIGAF 2
The A.N. Special 2
crktluva 2
Ljp86 1
rams4lyf 1
mushi 1
i_didnt_do_it 1
ANCC 1
altonanorthlegend 1
Komodo Dragon 1
Martyandmumblestaylor 1
Broncos 1
bigpapagman 1
Buddy23# 1
Ronnie

Thought you all might be interested to see the final ladder for the season gasbaging gossiping on the forum.

Billy Bowden 129
BigCoq 121
borntigerfan 96
hussler 75
1short 65
Indians 59
Giveitup 53
wait there 49
Pots 48
Shaved_Plums 46
roosters hack 43
StAndrewsman 41
Nathan 39
tayls 36
NEED FOR SPEED 32
MV! 31
lucky 30
stumpy 29
inside man 29
tram 29
Howz_That? 27
fine legs 25
kool 25
News Breaker 23
Stump Cam 23
latecut99 22
bouncer 7/56 22
hono 19
Arm like a Leg 17
altonasJB 16
can't bat 16
A.B De Villiers 15
frankiej 14
Shaggy_Kingston 13
TableDancer 13
its just not cricket 12
WDCAcricketer 11
cover drive 11
trapped in front 10
Overrated hack 10
Facts 10
Corridor_Of_Uncertainty 9
groinstrain 8
edges and benson 8
Unknown 7
cash game 7
Hello All 7
Jedi 6
dulldullard 6
forward defence 5
Quickton 5
tcnthat 5
gloves74 5
jay dee 5
B Grade Keeper 5
pushtogully 4
barryhall 4
Wild Turkey 4
dolmino_grinn 4
Alpha1 4
100 up 4
Opening Batsman 4
jnrcric 4
weapons05/06 4
silence the critics 4
the bank man 3
Buckets 3
Botch 3
one_shot 3
Solidindefence 3
phastbowler 3
bauer 3
breeno 2
mas cambios 2
popo970 2
chunky lover 2
Forbesy 2
Joey_Johnson 2
MeltonStar 2
stumpychips 2
typewriter 2
Yournext 2
Too Old Body Broke 2
big game performer 2
DILLIGAF 2
The A.N. Special 2
crktluva 2
Ljp86 1
rams4lyf 1
mushi 1
i_didnt_do_it 1
ANCC 1
altonanorthlegend 1
Komodo Dragon 1
Martyandmumblestaylor 1
Broncos 1
bigpapagman 1
Buddy23# 1
Ronnie

News Breaker;340270 said:

Billy Bowden 129
BigCoq 121
borntigerfan 96

Good to see I am number 1 News Breaker. You can change it to 130 posts after this one.

Being the News Breaker do you or if Big Coq is out there, have any news on whether Chris Smith has been reported and if yes what are the charges. The word around the traps from people of all different clubs is he will be charged with Bringing the Game into Disrepute.

Also News Breaker little birdy tells me that your club could be getting back a former gun allrounder with the initials WS to play and coach your club next year. Can you elaborate or are you keeping a lid on it at the moment?

News Breaker;340270 said:

Billy Bowden 129
BigCoq 121
borntigerfan 96

Good to see I am number 1 News Breaker. You can change it to 130 posts after this one.

Being the News Breaker do you or if Big Coq is out there, have any news on whether Chris Smith has been reported and if yes what are the charges. The word around the traps from people of all different clubs is he will be charged with Bringing the Game into Disrepute.

Also News Breaker little birdy tells me that your club could be getting back a former gun allrounder with the initials WS to play and coach your club next year. Can you elaborate or are you keeping a lid on it at the moment?

Billy Bowden;340275 said:

Billy in relation to if any reports have been laid. The answer is no.

My personal opinion, is association should let it go by, as he did it on a spur of the moment emotions running all over the place. Association should send him a letter, with a warning against him, and a 12 month good behaviour.

With your second point, Billy you are on the money there, as talks have concluded and the particular person will be on board next season, but not in the coaching capacity, but deffinately as a player.

That is one of hopefully five to six proven good players we strive to get down to the club, in rebuilding and hopefully be the power club, like we used to be.

Billy Bowden;340275 said:

Billy in relation to if any reports have been laid. The answer is no.

My personal opinion, is association should let it go by, as he did it on a spur of the moment emotions running all over the place. Association should send him a letter, with a warning against him, and a 12 month good behaviour.

With your second point, Billy you are on the money there, as talks have concluded and the particular person will be on board next season, but not in the coaching capacity, but deffinately as a player.

That is one of hopefully five to six proven good players we strive to get down to the club, in rebuilding and hopefully be the power club, like we used to be.

BigCoq;340264 said:

edges and benson;339825 said:

I have to agree with that one! these old men have taught me well and are still winning priemerships haha!! i alreay have 3 !! so i will continue to enjoy those nice cold beers !!!

BigCoq;340264 said:

edges and benson;339825 said:

I have to agree with that one! these old men have taught me well and are still winning priemerships haha!! i alreay have 3 !! so i will continue to enjoy those nice cold beers !!!

BigCoq;340264 said:

just to give you clarity i had no intention of going to the game i was mowing the lawn & catching up on the washing when i got a call from gooky stating Chris was on the wicket disrupting the game i did not arrive until 3pm we were also clearing out the club rooms as they are starting to knock them down next week. we never had a discussion about a sit in protest but good luck to him. Chris will be charged i believe for bringing the game into disrepute.
will cross that bridge when we get to it but i can see an appeal coming on.
the only roosters to attend the game were non turf players bar chris & 2 others.
The rest couldnt bring themselves to attend. there are no winners in all of this just losers.

BigCoq;340264 said:

just to give you clarity i had no intention of going to the game i was mowing the lawn & catching up on the washing when i got a call from gooky stating Chris was on the wicket disrupting the game i did not arrive until 3pm we were also clearing out the club rooms as they are starting to knock them down next week. we never had a discussion about a sit in protest but good luck to him. Chris will be charged i believe for bringing the game into disrepute.
will cross that bridge when we get to it but i can see an appeal coming on.
the only roosters to attend the game were non turf players bar chris & 2 others.
The rest couldnt bring themselves to attend. there are no winners in all of this just losers.

youngpremier;340286 said:

Enjoy it young fella because when those fossils give it up they inturn will sign the deathknock of there club just hanging in there. sorry to be mean but benson & edges started bagging for no aparent reason then gloves come off.
Benson you would be better playing out of a Cell tell all the convicts about your glorious deads you magnificent sportmen you. I am so envious of your thirds premiership lol. There is only one good thing about St Johns the Tembys.are the boys Tell me are they the only paid players in the comp
(pension cheques).

youngpremier;340286 said:

Enjoy it young fella because when those fossils give it up they inturn will sign the deathknock of there club just hanging in there. sorry to be mean but benson & edges started bagging for no aparent reason then gloves come off.
Benson you would be better playing out of a Cell tell all the convicts about your glorious deads you magnificent sportmen you. I am so envious of your thirds premiership lol. There is only one good thing about St Johns the Tembys.are the boys Tell me are they the only paid players in the comp
(pension cheques).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back