Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

BigCoq;340321 said:
Enjoy it young fella because when those fossils give it up they inturn will sign the deathknock of there club just hanging in there. sorry to be mean but benson & edges started bagging for no aparent reason then gloves come off.
Benson you would be better playing out of a Cell tell all the convicts about your glorious deads you magnificent sportmen you. I am so envious of your thirds premiership lol. There is only one good thing about St Johns the Tembys.are the boys Tell me are they the only paid players in the comp
(pension cheques).

The Tembys are not THE only good thing about St John's. It's the whole club in general. And no Big Coq, you should know that noone gets paid to play at St John's. If they did I guess we would have more players there now wouldn't we?
We just like playing cricket with a good bunch of blokes (same thing you would say about your club I'm guessing)

BigCoq;340321 said:
Enjoy it young fella because when those fossils give it up they inturn will sign the deathknock of there club just hanging in there. sorry to be mean but benson & edges started bagging for no aparent reason then gloves come off.
Benson you would be better playing out of a Cell tell all the convicts about your glorious deads you magnificent sportmen you. I am so envious of your thirds premiership lol. There is only one good thing about St Johns the Tembys.are the boys Tell me are they the only paid players in the comp
(pension cheques).

The Tembys are not THE only good thing about St John's. It's the whole club in general. And no Big Coq, you should know that noone gets paid to play at St John's. If they did I guess we would have more players there now wouldn't we?
We just like playing cricket with a good bunch of blokes (same thing you would say about your club I'm guessing)

tayls;340325 said:

absolutely tails my tounge is firmly planted in my cheek.
just sooking up over the chook sledge. not sure about Mosque joke could be construed as racist comment mmmm must be time for Fried Chicken.

tayls;340325 said:

absolutely tails my tounge is firmly planted in my cheek.
just sooking up over the chook sledge. not sure about Mosque joke could be construed as racist comment mmmm must be time for Fried Chicken.

Hey Big Coq, there are couple of ways to lose repect, firstly taking pot shots at other clubs from behind a computer name, I don't know and don't car who you are, I very rarely look on this site.

And secondly stating what you think when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Firstly to say the Tembys are the only good thing at St Johns is plainly wrong. Yes I believe they are the best cricketing family to be involved in this association full stop (beyond a shadow of doubt), however there are plenty of other great blokes involved, I will go as far to say that everyone involved in the club is a great bloke, and hey I believe that is why we have had so much success over the last 10 years or so.

So in closing, I would suggest you concentrate on your own problems, and stop picking a sore that is clearly not there. I wish everyone the best over the rest period, and we may or may not meet next season. Till then adios.

Hey Big Coq, there are couple of ways to lose repect, firstly taking pot shots at other clubs from behind a computer name, I don't know and don't car who you are, I very rarely look on this site.

And secondly stating what you think when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Firstly to say the Tembys are the only good thing at St Johns is plainly wrong. Yes I believe they are the best cricketing family to be involved in this association full stop (beyond a shadow of doubt), however there are plenty of other great blokes involved, I will go as far to say that everyone involved in the club is a great bloke, and hey I believe that is why we have had so much success over the last 10 years or so.

So in closing, I would suggest you concentrate on your own problems, and stop picking a sore that is clearly not there. I wish everyone the best over the rest period, and we may or may not meet next season. Till then adios.

Forbesy;340364 said:

Forbesy dont be selective of what you read mate have a look at edges & benson slagging off our boys. have the utmost respect for the old timers but i certainly never started the sledge fest.
Go to page 176, 177,178 Dulldullard & edges & Benson are your boys. i await your apology thanks skelator.

Forbesy;340364 said:

Forbesy dont be selective of what you read mate have a look at edges & benson slagging off our boys. have the utmost respect for the old timers but i certainly never started the sledge fest.
Go to page 176, 177,178 Dulldullard & edges & Benson are your boys. i await your apology thanks skelator.

edges and benson;339766 said:
As usual mick your mouth is bigger than your pea heart. This bloke has been kicked out of more clubs than geoff gook has had walking frames. If you have got a grudge about the comp get off you fried chicken backside and get on the exec of the comp instead of you small little chook house

Wow pea heart? you either dont know me at all, or just dont like me and are fishing for a responce. ive been called alot in my time, but never that cause anyone that knows me would just laugh at your comment. I really respect all or your b grade legends, and love catching up having a chat with them whenever i see them. in saying that im hoping your not one of them. if you got a issue with me, come up and let me know to my face- by calling someone a peaheart, behind acomputer screen when knowbody who you are is....... weak.

edges and benson;339766 said:
As usual mick your mouth is bigger than your pea heart. This bloke has been kicked out of more clubs than geoff gook has had walking frames. If you have got a grudge about the comp get off you fried chicken backside and get on the exec of the comp instead of you small little chook house

Wow pea heart? you either dont know me at all, or just dont like me and are fishing for a responce. ive been called alot in my time, but never that cause anyone that knows me would just laugh at your comment. I really respect all or your b grade legends, and love catching up having a chat with them whenever i see them. in saying that im hoping your not one of them. if you got a issue with me, come up and let me know to my face- by calling someone a peaheart, behind acomputer screen when knowbody who you are is....... weak.

News Breaker;340270 said:
Thought you all might be interested to see the final ladder for the season gasbaging gossiping on the forum.

Billy Bowden 129
BigCoq 121
borntigerfan 96
hussler 75
1short 65
Indians 59
Giveitup 53
wait there 49
Pots 48
Shaved_Plums 46
roosters hack 43
StAndrewsman 41
Nathan 39
tayls 36
NEED FOR SPEED 32
MV! 31
lucky 30
stumpy 29
inside man 29
tram 29
Howz_That? 27
fine legs 25
kool 25
News Breaker 23
Stump Cam 23
latecut99 22
bouncer 7/56 22
hono 19
Arm like a Leg 17
altonasJB 16
can't bat 16
A.B De Villiers 15
frankiej 14
Shaggy_Kingston 13
TableDancer 13
its just not cricket 12
WDCAcricketer 11
cover drive 11
trapped in front 10
Overrated hack 10
Facts 10
Corridor_Of_Uncertainty 9
groinstrain 8
edges and benson 8
Unknown 7
cash game 7
Hello All 7
Jedi 6
dulldullard 6
forward defence 5
Quickton 5
tcnthat 5
gloves74 5
jay dee 5
B Grade Keeper 5
pushtogully 4
barryhall 4
Wild Turkey 4
dolmino_grinn 4
Alpha1 4
100 up 4
Opening Batsman 4
jnrcric 4
weapons05/06 4
silence the critics 4
the bank man 3
Buckets 3
Botch 3
one_shot 3
Solidindefence 3
phastbowler 3
bauer 3
breeno 2
mas cambios 2
popo970 2
chunky lover 2
Forbesy 2
Joey_Johnson 2
MeltonStar 2
stumpychips 2
typewriter 2
Yournext 2
Too Old Body Broke 2
big game performer 2
DILLIGAF 2
The A.N. Special 2
crktluva 2
Ljp86 1
rams4lyf 1
mushi 1
i_didnt_do_it 1
ANCC 1
altonanorthlegend 1
Komodo Dragon 1
Martyandmumblestaylor 1
Broncos 1
bigpapagman 1
Buddy23# 1
Ronnie

You got to much time bro.........:D

News Breaker;340270 said:
Thought you all might be interested to see the final ladder for the season gasbaging gossiping on the forum.

Billy Bowden 129
BigCoq 121
borntigerfan 96
hussler 75
1short 65
Indians 59
Giveitup 53
wait there 49
Pots 48
Shaved_Plums 46
roosters hack 43
StAndrewsman 41
Nathan 39
tayls 36
NEED FOR SPEED 32
MV! 31
lucky 30
stumpy 29
inside man 29
tram 29
Howz_That? 27
fine legs 25
kool 25
News Breaker 23
Stump Cam 23
latecut99 22
bouncer 7/56 22
hono 19
Arm like a Leg 17
altonasJB 16
can't bat 16
A.B De Villiers 15
frankiej 14
Shaggy_Kingston 13
TableDancer 13
its just not cricket 12
WDCAcricketer 11
cover drive 11
trapped in front 10
Overrated hack 10
Facts 10
Corridor_Of_Uncertainty 9
groinstrain 8
edges and benson 8
Unknown 7
cash game 7
Hello All 7
Jedi 6
dulldullard 6
forward defence 5
Quickton 5
tcnthat 5
gloves74 5
jay dee 5
B Grade Keeper 5
pushtogully 4
barryhall 4
Wild Turkey 4
dolmino_grinn 4
Alpha1 4
100 up 4
Opening Batsman 4
jnrcric 4
weapons05/06 4
silence the critics 4
the bank man 3
Buckets 3
Botch 3
one_shot 3
Solidindefence 3
phastbowler 3
bauer 3
breeno 2
mas cambios 2
popo970 2
chunky lover 2
Forbesy 2
Joey_Johnson 2
MeltonStar 2
stumpychips 2
typewriter 2
Yournext 2
Too Old Body Broke 2
big game performer 2
DILLIGAF 2
The A.N. Special 2
crktluva 2
Ljp86 1
rams4lyf 1
mushi 1
i_didnt_do_it 1
ANCC 1
altonanorthlegend 1
Komodo Dragon 1
Martyandmumblestaylor 1
Broncos 1
bigpapagman 1
Buddy23# 1
Ronnie

wait there;339218 said:
Andrew Hodgart, good on ya mate... pottin blokes behind ya computer screen.. been reading all ya posts and it adds up now.. ANA this and ANA that.. couldn't have been easier to see find out who you are.. funny that when i saw you after your club dug up the wicket.. that you were pretending to be my mate??? if you have somethin to say get away from ya computer screen and havin a go.. weak as piss.. which doesn't surprise me.. left ANA when picked in the A turf but it was a little too hard for ya..

talking to some of the other ppl that go on here, they worked it out off my first post so, took u a while and ive already been bagged millions of pages ago but if u want u can start it again. The people that needed to know why i left got the truth of the situation, and then all the rest of you made it up as u went along.Being civil to you is different than being a mate. Me saying stuff like hows it going etc, isnt meaning we are mates. We played cricket with each other way bak now it seems but in my opinion you didnt put enough effort into those pitches and ANA and Kingy were hard done by but its only my opinion as is everything ive said on here. And to state again for you and every1, no matter what u guys believe, we didnt dig them up

wait there;339633 said:
just good to see that some sort of justice has prevailed.. well done centrals! good to hear about the roosters coach sitting on the wicket in protest.. thats a pissa! and to hear that no one from st andrews at least attempted to move him show what they really are... and the word coward comes to mind! i wonder how long it will be before we hear from one of the st andrews fellas.. where are you standrewsman? no doubt sitting behind your computer screen wondering what you can say.. or are you sitting in a corner shivering and crying.. i'm sure that st andrews will come on here and give the old ' at least we made it' line.. but we all no making it into a gf on false pretences or not means F**K ALL IF YA DON'T WIN IT!!

as for the grand final, we were outplayed by a very good finals team. We beat them easy in the rounds but they showed that the final is the game that really counts. hopefully next season we will go one better and be premiers, but next season is a long way away. For what chris smith did, i hope he enjoys watching from the sidelines as i think he will be watching from the boundary for a long time to come. Interesting to see the response to centrals win, as i think if we had of won, every1 would hav been on here calling the premiership tainted etc

wait there;339218 said:
Andrew Hodgart, good on ya mate... pottin blokes behind ya computer screen.. been reading all ya posts and it adds up now.. ANA this and ANA that.. couldn't have been easier to see find out who you are.. funny that when i saw you after your club dug up the wicket.. that you were pretending to be my mate??? if you have somethin to say get away from ya computer screen and havin a go.. weak as piss.. which doesn't surprise me.. left ANA when picked in the A turf but it was a little too hard for ya..

talking to some of the other ppl that go on here, they worked it out off my first post so, took u a while and ive already been bagged millions of pages ago but if u want u can start it again. The people that needed to know why i left got the truth of the situation, and then all the rest of you made it up as u went along.Being civil to you is different than being a mate. Me saying stuff like hows it going etc, isnt meaning we are mates. We played cricket with each other way bak now it seems but in my opinion you didnt put enough effort into those pitches and ANA and Kingy were hard done by but its only my opinion as is everything ive said on here. And to state again for you and every1, no matter what u guys believe, we didnt dig them up

wait there;339633 said:
just good to see that some sort of justice has prevailed.. well done centrals! good to hear about the roosters coach sitting on the wicket in protest.. thats a pissa! and to hear that no one from st andrews at least attempted to move him show what they really are... and the word coward comes to mind! i wonder how long it will be before we hear from one of the st andrews fellas.. where are you standrewsman? no doubt sitting behind your computer screen wondering what you can say.. or are you sitting in a corner shivering and crying.. i'm sure that st andrews will come on here and give the old ' at least we made it' line.. but we all no making it into a gf on false pretences or not means F**K ALL IF YA DON'T WIN IT!!

as for the grand final, we were outplayed by a very good finals team. We beat them easy in the rounds but they showed that the final is the game that really counts. hopefully next season we will go one better and be premiers, but next season is a long way away. For what chris smith did, i hope he enjoys watching from the sidelines as i think he will be watching from the boundary for a long time to come. Interesting to see the response to centrals win, as i think if we had of won, every1 would hav been on here calling the premiership tainted etc

Cricket Season is over boys it's now "Footy Season.

Go the Roo Boys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cricket Season is over boys it's now "Footy Season.

Go the Roo Boys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Forbesy, love your input, but how does it feel to win the toss in a semi and bowl first when you are undeafeted all season? Bet regards, Trapped In Front...... : D

Hey Forbesy, love your input, but how does it feel to win the toss in a semi and bowl first when you are undeafeted all season? Bet regards, Trapped In Front...... : D

trapped in front;340631 said:

Life goes on I don't live in the past. And we got beaten by a better team on the day. What else can I say.

trapped in front;340631 said:

Life goes on I don't live in the past. And we got beaten by a better team on the day. What else can I say.

Big Coq, I had a word to edges and benson, told him we don't need to stoop to the low levels that he has shown, no apology needed, hopefully the message got through.

Go bombers

Big Coq, I had a word to edges and benson, told him we don't need to stoop to the low levels that he has shown, no apology needed, hopefully the message got through.

Go bombers

youngpremier;340286 said:
I have to agree with that one! these old men have taught me well and are still winning priemerships haha!! i alreay have 3 !! so i will continue to enjoy those nice cold beers !!!

Well done on your win, but it worries me that one particular player in that premiership side is an IMPOSTER, not a true clubman who should display true loyalty.

This is the third club he has gone to chasing premiership caps. It would be interesting to see if you don't make finals for a couple of years, would he move on to another club, just like he has done in the past.

youngpremier;340286 said:
I have to agree with that one! these old men have taught me well and are still winning priemerships haha!! i alreay have 3 !! so i will continue to enjoy those nice cold beers !!!

Well done on your win, but it worries me that one particular player in that premiership side is an IMPOSTER, not a true clubman who should display true loyalty.

This is the third club he has gone to chasing premiership caps. It would be interesting to see if you don't make finals for a couple of years, would he move on to another club, just like he has done in the past.

hussler;340572 said:

Hussler good to see you are back. We all got worried for a while when you vanished, right at the same time the digging pitches fiasco flared up.

Now you re-surface when the season is all over. Is everything ok Huss??
Why did you lie low, and didn't post your opinion about the pitch digging.

Anyway Hussler good to see you are okay.

hussler;340572 said:

Hussler good to see you are back. We all got worried for a while when you vanished, right at the same time the digging pitches fiasco flared up.

Now you re-surface when the season is all over. Is everything ok Huss??
Why did you lie low, and didn't post your opinion about the pitch digging.

Anyway Hussler good to see you are okay.

News Breaker;340667 said:

Newsbreaker I think this comment may be a little harsh. I think the bloke in question loves playing for our club and I don't think he's chasing premiership caps.

No need to pot blokes as others (including yourself) have said previously on this site. Doesn't make anybody look good. You should know that we have spoken to a couple of people from our club who have posted on this site and it shouldn't be happening again from our perspective.

Cheers

Tayls

News Breaker;340667 said:

Newsbreaker I think this comment may be a little harsh. I think the bloke in question loves playing for our club and I don't think he's chasing premiership caps.

No need to pot blokes as others (including yourself) have said previously on this site. Doesn't make anybody look good. You should know that we have spoken to a couple of people from our club who have posted on this site and it shouldn't be happening again from our perspective.

Cheers

Tayls

Forbesy;340666 said:

Go bombers

much appreciated thank you!

Forbesy;340666 said:

Go bombers

much appreciated thank you!

BigCoq;340321 said:
(pension cheques).

anyway bigcoq! sounds like you are waiting for the old blokes to leave the club! Is that not pretty worrying if you are scared of 'dad's army' winning another few priemerships!!! let me tell you one thing! all you need to know that a premiership is still a priemiership no matter what grade! and winning three in a row is certainly more thrilling than winning nothing!! I can guarantee you! benson and & edges has one and played in a lot of premierships!! and i believe that alot of what you call "old fossils" are not planning to leave anytime soon!!! :p too bad so sad goodbye !

BigCoq;340321 said:
(pension cheques).

anyway bigcoq! sounds like you are waiting for the old blokes to leave the club! Is that not pretty worrying if you are scared of 'dad's army' winning another few priemerships!!! let me tell you one thing! all you need to know that a premiership is still a priemiership no matter what grade! and winning three in a row is certainly more thrilling than winning nothing!! I can guarantee you! benson and & edges has one and played in a lot of premierships!! and i believe that alot of what you call "old fossils" are not planning to leave anytime soon!!! :p too bad so sad goodbye !

youngpremier;340687 said:

Good on you Young Premier look forward to seeing you in A matts it sounds like you are ready to meet new challenges considering all the guidence and tutoring that the fossils have imparted on your good self perhaps you are now ready to lead from the front in A matts and help your flegling club grow.
now it is time to show leadership and stop riding on the coat tails of others.:D

youngpremier;340687 said:

Good on you Young Premier look forward to seeing you in A matts it sounds like you are ready to meet new challenges considering all the guidence and tutoring that the fossils have imparted on your good self perhaps you are now ready to lead from the front in A matts and help your flegling club grow.
now it is time to show leadership and stop riding on the coat tails of others.:D

StAndrewsman;340596 said:

Clearly the best side all year very highly respected. You know as well as the next guy that every one loves the under dog. you guys were the best batting side all year by a country mile but crickets a funny game and im sure if you keep the same squad for a couple of seasons you will acheive the ultimate prize where ever that may be. Good luck in the future!

Clearly the best side all year very highly respected. You know as well as the next guy that every one loves the under dog. you guys were the best batting side all year by a country mile but crickets a funny game and im sure if you keep the same squad for a couple of seasons you will acheive the ultimate prize where ever that may be. Good luck in the future!

Well done to the Centrals turf team, too good on the weekend. By the look of the celebrations it was definatly a deserving victory. And im sure that every one is looking ahead to next season. Lets hope for a un interupted season for all grades and a strong competition.

Well done to the Centrals turf team, too good on the weekend. By the look of the celebrations it was definatly a deserving victory. And im sure that every one is looking ahead to next season. Lets hope for a un interupted season for all grades and a strong competition.

Well done centrals, well deserved win.

Talking to one of the power Brokers of ANA on the weekend they are looking for a Senior coach to lead their young team in the future. Can you confirm whether they have spoken too you since you coached most of the Juniors down there? Sheedy ended up back at his spirtual home, will the Carrot be back in ANA colors 09/10?

Go Doggies!

Well done centrals, well deserved win.

Talking to one of the power Brokers of ANA on the weekend they are looking for a Senior coach to lead their young team in the future. Can you confirm whether they have spoken too you since you coached most of the Juniors down there? Sheedy ended up back at his spirtual home, will the Carrot be back in ANA colors 09/10?

Go Doggies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back