Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Billy Bowden;343006 said:
With the Season Over now and all the talking finished I think it is a good time to give my season review and what clubs need to do next year.

Melton Centrals: (A+) Premiers and again put out a strong side this year. Like all teams you need to keep improving to keep winning flags but you have strong leadership which is good. If they can keep the same side and can get back Nody Orrr and Ray Davis or pick up an additional seamer and a middle order batsman then they will once again be hard to beat.

St Andrews: (A) Great Turn around this year from previous years and definately best team in Home and Away season. Have a strong team with good leaders now. Need to pickup 1 or 2 batsmen as struggled to make runs in both finals. Bowling is very good but could do with a spinner to add variety to attack especially if going to VTCA.

Altona Roosters #1: (B+) A better year for you guys this year even though you made the GF last year. Improvement from some of your younger boys such as Robinson's batting and Justin's spin bowling was great. Well done to Mick Pots Nolton as well for getting everything possible out of himself to improve this year. As for next year will need to pick up 2 top order batsman, 2 strike opening bowlers and throw Hecke into the side as well if you wish to challenge for a flag in what ever comp you are in.

Willy Congs: (B+) A slow start this year but a very good second half to the season by not loosing a game after christmas. Probably had the best balance bowling attack in the comp with good pace and spin options. Batting is the area of concern going forward. Need more runs from middle order especially Happy Upal. Need to pick up 2 or 3 batts to complement bowling stocks.

Burnside: (B) Excellent effort coming from A Matts to 5th in Turf. Your Batting probably let you down in the end with the middle order not doing enough. Loosing Wayne Keily and Aaron Harvey for most of the year hurt as well. Hopefully you can more use out of them next year, pick up a couple of bats and another bowler to replace Rob Schaefer.

St Johns: (C) St Johns would be dissapointed going from premiers last year to not making the finals this year. Unfortunatley for them they lost a few players as well unavailabilities hurt their depth this year. If they can get Hutchy back for a full year, pick up a couple of good middle order batsman and a bit of improvement from the others then they could turn things around quickly.

Kingy Bapts: (C) Another once powerful club who would be dissapointed with their season especially with their slow start to year. Finished off the season well with some good wins but were hoping to do better than 7th especially coming back from VTCA. For next season will need to pick up 3 quality batsman as they struggled to make runs this year. Return of Warren Suares next year will be great addition to the side.

Caroline Springs: (D+) After loosing a majority of their players to Burnside it was always going to be tough for Caroline Springs this year. However they had a crack and their youngsters had some valueable experience playing on Turf. There is a lot of potential and improvement in Vine and Cusick, Captain Baig was a good bowler and the young kid T Bedse looks a good cricketer as well. Hopefully for their sake they can keep their good players next year and improve more. Will need to pick up around 4 good senior cricketers who can bat and provide leadership as well as another bowler if they are to make finals.

Altona Roosters #2: (D-) Roosters #2 had a crack in most games but were never really threatening to any sides. Brad Potae showed potential he could make the step up to the senior side and young Damo could as well in about 2 or 3 years time. It was also great to see Costa show some balls and get out in the middle and face the new ball every game. In the end it would of been better for them to play in A Matts were they would have been more competative. If your #1's can pick up players then it will make you guys stronger and more competative next year.

FFS Adam,
Hams goes alright, he was given out a couple of times LBW that were dodgy and again on that goat track at Deer Park where the ball hit the middle of the pitch, rolled and hit him on the ankle.....
He was still no# in the semi and didn't look like going out, there was a lot of pressure on him but he did the job and was ready to do it again come Monday.
Was great with the ball all year and had a couple of the St Andrews boys on their toes with the ball wizzing past their chins! One bloke had to call for a helmet!!! Apparently it's called "face melting" pace bowling :rolleyes: Or so I've read on here!

So I would prefer it if you didn't name any of my players in your reviews.... I agree that our batting does need to improve but don't single out anyone from the Congs as we are all responsible for that!

Hams is a gun!
Anyone who takes a hatrick in a carnival side must go ok!!! :cool:

Billy Bowden;343006 said:
With the Season Over now and all the talking finished I think it is a good time to give my season review and what clubs need to do next year.

Melton Centrals: (A+) Premiers and again put out a strong side this year. Like all teams you need to keep improving to keep winning flags but you have strong leadership which is good. If they can keep the same side and can get back Nody Orrr and Ray Davis or pick up an additional seamer and a middle order batsman then they will once again be hard to beat.

St Andrews: (A) Great Turn around this year from previous years and definately best team in Home and Away season. Have a strong team with good leaders now. Need to pickup 1 or 2 batsmen as struggled to make runs in both finals. Bowling is very good but could do with a spinner to add variety to attack especially if going to VTCA.

Altona Roosters #1: (B+) A better year for you guys this year even though you made the GF last year. Improvement from some of your younger boys such as Robinson's batting and Justin's spin bowling was great. Well done to Mick Pots Nolton as well for getting everything possible out of himself to improve this year. As for next year will need to pick up 2 top order batsman, 2 strike opening bowlers and throw Hecke into the side as well if you wish to challenge for a flag in what ever comp you are in.

Willy Congs: (B+) A slow start this year but a very good second half to the season by not loosing a game after christmas. Probably had the best balance bowling attack in the comp with good pace and spin options. Batting is the area of concern going forward. Need more runs from middle order especially Happy Upal. Need to pick up 2 or 3 batts to complement bowling stocks.

Burnside: (B) Excellent effort coming from A Matts to 5th in Turf. Your Batting probably let you down in the end with the middle order not doing enough. Loosing Wayne Keily and Aaron Harvey for most of the year hurt as well. Hopefully you can more use out of them next year, pick up a couple of bats and another bowler to replace Rob Schaefer.

St Johns: (C) St Johns would be dissapointed going from premiers last year to not making the finals this year. Unfortunatley for them they lost a few players as well unavailabilities hurt their depth this year. If they can get Hutchy back for a full year, pick up a couple of good middle order batsman and a bit of improvement from the others then they could turn things around quickly.

Kingy Bapts: (C) Another once powerful club who would be dissapointed with their season especially with their slow start to year. Finished off the season well with some good wins but were hoping to do better than 7th especially coming back from VTCA. For next season will need to pick up 3 quality batsman as they struggled to make runs this year. Return of Warren Suares next year will be great addition to the side.

Caroline Springs: (D+) After loosing a majority of their players to Burnside it was always going to be tough for Caroline Springs this year. However they had a crack and their youngsters had some valueable experience playing on Turf. There is a lot of potential and improvement in Vine and Cusick, Captain Baig was a good bowler and the young kid T Bedse looks a good cricketer as well. Hopefully for their sake they can keep their good players next year and improve more. Will need to pick up around 4 good senior cricketers who can bat and provide leadership as well as another bowler if they are to make finals.

Altona Roosters #2: (D-) Roosters #2 had a crack in most games but were never really threatening to any sides. Brad Potae showed potential he could make the step up to the senior side and young Damo could as well in about 2 or 3 years time. It was also great to see Costa show some balls and get out in the middle and face the new ball every game. In the end it would of been better for them to play in A Matts were they would have been more competative. If your #1's can pick up players then it will make you guys stronger and more competative next year.

FFS Adam,
Hams goes alright, he was given out a couple of times LBW that were dodgy and again on that goat track at Deer Park where the ball hit the middle of the pitch, rolled and hit him on the ankle.....
He was still no# in the semi and didn't look like going out, there was a lot of pressure on him but he did the job and was ready to do it again come Monday.
Was great with the ball all year and had a couple of the St Andrews boys on their toes with the ball wizzing past their chins! One bloke had to call for a helmet!!! Apparently it's called "face melting" pace bowling :rolleyes: Or so I've read on here!

So I would prefer it if you didn't name any of my players in your reviews.... I agree that our batting does need to improve but don't single out anyone from the Congs as we are all responsible for that!

Hams is a gun!

Go Centrals;343019 said:
why roosters and St Andrews need to find a stronger league is beyone me, they are not even at the top of this one Billy.
As for leaving as they feel hard done by, this happened to a few teams in a semi final, it happened to centrals in a grand final with them having a real chance of a win. they regrouped and went back to fight on and redeem their status as a top side in the come. Other teams are just taking off. So who does that make a better stronger club.

As for the stuff with roosters captain, fine him a grand for bringing down the association and the game, he cant play until he has payed the fine, even for another association. Start sending some strong messages and make up for some mistakes.

Surely somone by now knows who dug up some pitches time to come out and land them in it.

Go Centrals

I cant speak for both clubs as I am not on the committee but speaking to people from both clubs they both feel disgruntled with a few of the decisions made by the Association and therefore felt the best thing for their clubs was to move. I believe both clubs were going to move in the next 2 to 3 years but they felt that with the decisions made by the executive it was time to leave now. Yes they are both not at the top of WSUCCA but both clubs believe by moving to VTCA they can attract better cricketers and therefore improve the quality of their cricket. Luckily for both clubs they have the advantage of having their own turf wickets which gives them an advantge.

As for the pitch diggers, i am sure if any club had any hard evidence then they will tell the executive of the WSUCCA straight away mate.

Go Centrals;343019 said:
why roosters and St Andrews need to find a stronger league is beyone me, they are not even at the top of this one Billy.
As for leaving as they feel hard done by, this happened to a few teams in a semi final, it happened to centrals in a grand final with them having a real chance of a win. they regrouped and went back to fight on and redeem their status as a top side in the come. Other teams are just taking off. So who does that make a better stronger club.

As for the stuff with roosters captain, fine him a grand for bringing down the association and the game, he cant play until he has payed the fine, even for another association. Start sending some strong messages and make up for some mistakes.

Surely somone by now knows who dug up some pitches time to come out and land them in it.

Go Centrals

I cant speak for both clubs as I am not on the committee but speaking to people from both clubs they both feel disgruntled with a few of the decisions made by the Association and therefore felt the best thing for their clubs was to move. I believe both clubs were going to move in the next 2 to 3 years but they felt that with the decisions made by the executive it was time to leave now. Yes they are both not at the top of WSUCCA but both clubs believe by moving to VTCA they can attract better cricketers and therefore improve the quality of their cricket. Luckily for both clubs they have the advantage of having their own turf wickets which gives them an advantge.

As for the pitch diggers, i am sure if any club had any hard evidence then they will tell the executive of the WSUCCA straight away mate.

Facts;343037 said:
FFS Adam,

Hams is a gun!

Mick,

I think your being a little precious mate. Not having a personal crack at anyone just putting my thoughts out there on how the year went and where clubs need to improve. I totally agree with you regarding Happy being a very good cricketer. His bowling was very good and quick at times this year taking 20 wicket at 10.40. However his batting was 152 runs at an average of 19.00 which 52 of those runs were against Roosters #2. For his ability I believe he under achieved with the bat this year. You can't use the excuse of him being stiff on a couple of LBW's because you got to take the good with the bad. I am sure you weren't complaing when he got some good luck in the Semi when he was given not out when he was out of his crease attempting a run on the 1st ball he faced.

Facts;343037 said:
FFS Adam,

Hams is a gun!

Mick,

I think your being a little precious mate. Not having a personal crack at anyone just putting my thoughts out there on how the year went and where clubs need to improve. I totally agree with you regarding Happy being a very good cricketer. His bowling was very good and quick at times this year taking 20 wicket at 10.40. However his batting was 152 runs at an average of 19.00 which 52 of those runs were against Roosters #2. For his ability I believe he under achieved with the bat this year. You can't use the excuse of him being stiff on a couple of LBW's because you got to take the good with the bad. I am sure you weren't complaing when he got some good luck in the Semi when he was given not out when he was out of his crease attempting a run on the 1st ball he faced.

Billy Bowden;343051 said:
Mick,

No I'm not being precious just sticking up for my mate (team mate as his Captain).
Yes you are having a personal attack on him, you show me where you have said that someone else needs to improve on a personal level????
I see a lot of praise for people but only one critisism.
Yes i agree you take the good with the bad in cricket, I was just pointing out some reasons for Hams ave this year.
It's not my fault the bloke at square leg isn't smart enough to get out of the line of the umpires sight.
Were you there when that happened or are you just taking St Andrews version of the event?
I'm sure St Andrews weren't complaining about the wickets being dug up and them getting the easiest entry into a GF of all time (badluck to those boys, losing a GF must be tough :D, good luck in the VTCA)...
Do me a favor and name everyone in the turf grade that under performed this year based on their ability...
Use my list:
You'll Have to start at 2), someone is already top of the list :rolleyes:

1) Adam Krugger (If you performed you would have done the Turf final!)
2)
3)
4)
etc....

Matthew Vine copped the same crap with his bowling ave put on here then someone saying that he is a young gun but his results aren't flash.... I would imagine Viney knows his ave and doesn't need it put on a public forum where his peers can see....

My opinion is people should worry about their own ability and results and NOT comment on people on a personal level.... Bag the team yes - not the individual!!!

Billy Bowden;343051 said:
Mick,

No I'm not being precious just sticking up for my mate (team mate as his Captain).
Yes you are having a personal attack on him, you show me where you have said that someone else needs to improve on a personal level????
Yes i agree you take the good with the bad in cricket, I was just pointing out some reasons for Hams ave this year.
It's not my fault the bloke at square leg isn't smart enough to get out of the line of the umpires sight.
Were you there when that happened or are you just taking St Andrews version of the event?
I'm sure St Andrews weren't complaining about the wickets being dug up and them getting the easiest entry into a GF of all time (badluck to those boys, losing a GF must be tough :D, good luck in the VTCA)...
Do me a favor and name everyone in the turf grade that under performed this year based on their ability...
Use my list:

2)
3)
4)
etc....

Matthew Vine copped the same crap with his bowling ave put on here then someone saying that he is a young gun but his results aren't flash.... I would imagine Viney knows his ave and doesn't need it put on a public forum where his peers can see....

My opinion is people should worry about their own ability and results and NOT comment on people on a personal level.... Bag the team yes - not the individual!!!

Mick,
A couple of bats like Roosters and you boys will go a fair way.
I imagine you are starting to recruit now. who have you got in your sights? Roosters have started to show their hand, are you game?

Nice review by the way billy, but stick to the general and not point people out. Freedom of speech only goes so far.

Mick,
I imagine you are starting to recruit now. who have you got in your sights? Roosters have started to show their hand, are you game?

Nice review by the way billy, but stick to the general and not point people out. Freedom of speech only goes so far.

Facts;343060 said:
Use my list:

2)
3)
4)
etc....

Mick

First I will say I don't have a problem with you sticking up for Happy because as his captain and mate it is quite understandable and I would do the same thing in your shoes. However this is a public forum where we can all talk cricket and discuss issues such as who done well, who is struggling and where improvements can be made. There is a difference between full on bagging a bloke and constructively criticising someone. In the case of Happy I believe I have just constructively criticised his batting this year with no malice or derogitry comments towards him.

I may not have named anyone else in my review post who under achieved this year, but I have named people throughout the whole year who have been great and who have been poor. I posted congratulations to Mick Hayes when he made 268, when Simon Krygger made 130 and I even put a congratulatory post to you when you made your ton against St Johns. On the other hand I named a few of the Roosters boys before the finals such as Brereton, Lewis, Ganaway and Pham who needed to lift and give their other batsman a chop out. I also named Jake Temby and Ben Russell from St Johns and Simo Levic from Kingy Bapts earlier on in the year who I felt were under performing for their clubs.

I am sure Happy is a big enough man to take my criticism on the chin and not let it bother him. I wouldn't even be surprised if he couldn't care less what I thought and thats fine. At the ned of the day he is a very good cricketer and It wouldn't surprise me if he turns it around next year and makes 500 runs at an avg of 50.00. But I just stated my unbiased view on the current season.

As for the runout in the semi, yes i was there and I was standing on the boundry at square leg so I was able to see if he was in or out. Yes he was out, but luckily for you guys he was given not out and thats ok because as we both agree you get good and bad decisions going your way.

As for my umpiring I have never said I am the best umpire and I never expected to do the Turf GF. I just do my best, enjoy the game with you guys and then have a beer after the game with the players. If you want to know how I went this year then my Average Grading based on the Captains Umpire Reports for the Year was 7/10. I think that is an ok job but I am happy to admit that I can always improve.

Mate, I think its best we just agree to disagree and I look forward to your reply. Enjoy the off season.

Facts;343060 said:
Use my list:

2)
3)
4)
etc....

Mick

First I will say I don't have a problem with you sticking up for Happy because as his captain and mate it is quite understandable and I would do the same thing in your shoes. However this is a public forum where we can all talk cricket and discuss issues such as who done well, who is struggling and where improvements can be made. There is a difference between full on bagging a bloke and constructively criticising someone. In the case of Happy I believe I have just constructively criticised his batting this year with no malice or derogitry comments towards him.

I may not have named anyone else in my review post who under achieved this year, but I have named people throughout the whole year who have been great and who have been poor. I posted congratulations to Mick Hayes when he made 268, when Simon Krygger made 130 and I even put a congratulatory post to you when you made your ton against St Johns. On the other hand I named a few of the Roosters boys before the finals such as Brereton, Lewis, Ganaway and Pham who needed to lift and give their other batsman a chop out. I also named Jake Temby and Ben Russell from St Johns and Simo Levic from Kingy Bapts earlier on in the year who I felt were under performing for their clubs.

I am sure Happy is a big enough man to take my criticism on the chin and not let it bother him. I wouldn't even be surprised if he couldn't care less what I thought and thats fine. At the ned of the day he is a very good cricketer and It wouldn't surprise me if he turns it around next year and makes 500 runs at an avg of 50.00. But I just stated my unbiased view on the current season.

As for the runout in the semi, yes i was there and I was standing on the boundry at square leg so I was able to see if he was in or out. Yes he was out, but luckily for you guys he was given not out and thats ok because as we both agree you get good and bad decisions going your way.

As for my umpiring I have never said I am the best umpire and I never expected to do the Turf GF. I just do my best, enjoy the game with you guys and then have a beer after the game with the players. If you want to know how I went this year then my Average Grading based on the Captains Umpire Reports for the Year was 7/10. I think that is an ok job but I am happy to admit that I can always improve.

Mate, I think its best we just agree to disagree and I look forward to your reply. Enjoy the off season.

A.B De Villiers;343077 said:
Mick,

Sorry A.B no can do but if you PM me, I am more then happy to have a chat to you????;)

A.B De Villiers;343077 said:
Mick,

Sorry A.B no can do but if you PM me, I am more then happy to have a chat to you????;)

BigCoq;342818 said:
just my personal prefrence mate. couldnt get any straight answers out of your blokes maybe this or that. grading commitee etc. We need clarity to make a fairdinkum decision. we have 2 turf teams we want to grow not sure if you guys really need us anyhow feel like we will break up your happy excistence.
promotion relegation???? to many questions not enough answers.

I would think they were just being cautious,they really couldn't do any grading until they knew which teams are in the comp for certain & i'm pretty positive that the clubs nominate which grades they want to put their teams into?? Can someone clarify this??As for the happy existance in our comp,I think its.... the more the merrier!!!!

You say you have 2 turf teams,which you did in WSUCCA,but if you go into VTCA you need your own ground every week for 1sts & 2nds to be on turf........which wouldnt be the case in WDCA if you started your 1stXI in B-Turf & 2ndXI in Composite,this would give you a couple of years to get your turf wicket put in at your home........do you have a ground,if so where abouts will you guys be playing???

BigCoq;342818 said:
just my personal prefrence mate. couldnt get any straight answers out of your blokes maybe this or that. grading commitee etc. We need clarity to make a fairdinkum decision. we have 2 turf teams we want to grow not sure if you guys really need us anyhow feel like we will break up your happy excistence.
promotion relegation???? to many questions not enough answers.

I would think they were just being cautious,they really couldn't do any grading until they knew which teams are in the comp for certain & i'm pretty positive that the clubs nominate which grades they want to put their teams into?? Can someone clarify this??As for the happy existance in our comp,I think its.... the more the merrier!!!!

You say you have 2 turf teams,which you did in WSUCCA,but if you go into VTCA you need your own ground every week for 1sts & 2nds to be on turf........which wouldnt be the case in WDCA if you started your 1stXI in B-Turf & 2ndXI in Composite,this would give you a couple of years to get your turf wicket put in at your home........do you have a ground,if so where abouts will you guys be playing???

Facts;343126 said:

Ah it is a shame. you boys are pretty strong with the team you got. who could you possibly need? perhaps a keeper or a top order bat :rolleyes:

no need to PM me mate, I'm off to play tonight in Durban :D

Facts;343126 said:

Ah it is a shame. you boys are pretty strong with the team you got. who could you possibly need? perhaps a keeper or a top order bat :rolleyes:

no need to PM me mate, I'm off to play tonight in Durban :D

Billy Bowden,

This is Happy from the Congs. I have never posted a message on this site but i will definetly not hide behind a name. This is a public forum and it is for cricketers to talk about other players performances and where improvements can be made. I do have my opinions but I can take critisism. For the past few months I have always read comments from you in regards to certain teams and players and agree with you 100%. I am the first guy to say I didnt have a good year with the bat but I am glad I have contributed with the ball to some degree.

The only way to rectify my season with the bat is to work on it on the off season. I am working on it and hope I can have a big season because I believe I can offer more with the Bat. As expected, Macca + Reggie + M.Callus stood up and made runs. Happy doesnt make up the middle order at the Congs, there are batsman in the team that have contributed day in day out and are a core component of the team.

As for the run out, i thought I was in but the guys were sayin I was out by a few metres. I would of still backed my lower order to knock of those runs even if i was given out. You couldnt of expected me to walk? Like you said thats cricket. I do take the good with the bad and take it on the chin.

Well done to Matty Hayes for his 268. What a cricketer he is. Will not forget the memories on the Adelaide Carnival and playing under 21s with him, top guy.

Good Luck to you next year Adam regardless where u are umpiring.

Billy Bowden,

This is Happy from the Congs. I have never posted a message on this site but i will definetly not hide behind a name. This is a public forum and it is for cricketers to talk about other players performances and where improvements can be made. I do have my opinions but I can take critisism. For the past few months I have always read comments from you in regards to certain teams and players and agree with you 100%. I am the first guy to say I didnt have a good year with the bat but I am glad I have contributed with the ball to some degree.

The only way to rectify my season with the bat is to work on it on the off season. I am working on it and hope I can have a big season because I believe I can offer more with the Bat. As expected, Macca + Reggie + M.Callus stood up and made runs. Happy doesnt make up the middle order at the Congs, there are batsman in the team that have contributed day in day out and are a core component of the team.

As for the run out, i thought I was in but the guys were sayin I was out by a few metres. I would of still backed my lower order to knock of those runs even if i was given out. You couldnt of expected me to walk? Like you said thats cricket. I do take the good with the bad and take it on the chin.

Well done to Matty Hayes for his 268. What a cricketer he is. Will not forget the memories on the Adelaide Carnival and playing under 21s with him, top guy.

Happy;343136 said:
Billy Bowden,

Well said Happy, love your work mate. :p

Happy;343136 said:
Billy Bowden,

Well said Happy, love your work mate. :p

Happy;343136 said:
Billy Bowden,

Well said Happy.

I never intended to put you down in any way mate. I just mentioned you struggled with the bat this year, but you are good enough to turn things around next year and make a sh1t load of runs. I am a big fan of yours and love watching you bat when your in full flight. I am sure you have the ability to turn things around next year.

As for the run out, you never walk mate. The umpire gave you not out so you stay out there and continue batting. You take the good with the bad.

Good luck next season and i am sure you can have a good year.

Happy;343136 said:
Billy Bowden,

Well said Happy.

I never intended to put you down in any way mate. I just mentioned you struggled with the bat this year, but you are good enough to turn things around next year and make a sh1t load of runs. I am a big fan of yours and love watching you bat when your in full flight. I am sure you have the ability to turn things around next year.

As for the run out, you never walk mate. The umpire gave you not out so you stay out there and continue batting. You take the good with the bad.

Good luck next season and i am sure you can have a good year.

st andrews & the roosters need at least 2 seasons in the wdca to get a feel of the higher standerd before going to the vtca

st andrews & the roosters need at least 2 seasons in the wdca to get a feel of the higher standerd before going to the vtca

Facts;343060 said:
Use my list:

2)
3)
4)
etc....

Ah good old old Mick on here again telling peope what they can and cant do, when will you learn. How about we talk some facts Mick and give yourself a grading since that is your user name and what you believe you always state.

Fact 1: worst over rate in the comp by a mile most saturdays against Congs dont finish to 7PM, thats not good leading from the front there Mick.

Fact 2: your captin courageous batting in the semi final burning two of your partners because you refused to take strike, you keep commenting about face melting but you refuse to face any from Draper funny that.

Fact 3: you come on here telling people that you prefer that people dont name players from your team as it makes it personal yet we heard nothing from you and i bet you did not say anything to your team mate fine legs when he got on here and named Baz from st Andrews for digging up the pitch beacause he thought he heard him say something on the field in the semi.

Fact 4: you seem to be the only captain of the 4 finals teams this year who comes on here spreading rumours and trying to stir up any mischief that you can come up with thats not the best example to show your team mates and club.

all in all Mick maybe a pass for the year, there the facts Mick...

Facts;343060 said:
Use my list:

2)
3)
4)
etc....

Ah good old old Mick on here again telling peope what they can and cant do, when will you learn. How about we talk some facts Mick and give yourself a grading since that is your user name and what you believe you always state.

Fact 1: worst over rate in the comp by a mile most saturdays against Congs dont finish to 7PM, thats not good leading from the front there Mick.

Fact 2: your captin courageous batting in the semi final burning two of your partners because you refused to take strike, you keep commenting about face melting but you refuse to face any from Draper funny that.

Fact 3: you come on here telling people that you prefer that people dont name players from your team as it makes it personal yet we heard nothing from you and i bet you did not say anything to your team mate fine legs when he got on here and named Baz from st Andrews for digging up the pitch beacause he thought he heard him say something on the field in the semi.

Fact 4: you seem to be the only captain of the 4 finals teams this year who comes on here spreading rumours and trying to stir up any mischief that you can come up with thats not the best example to show your team mates and club.

all in all Mick maybe a pass for the year, there the facts Mick...

warnysback;343337 said:

The great thing about the VTCA is that with a 4-tier divisional system clubs will eventually find their level based on ability. All sides to date have entered at North B level so this will give both clubs a fair indicator as to where they fit.
That said, without recruiting strongly, from what I have seen of WSCCA cricket, both will struggle. But I am sure they are aware of that. Still a far better move than going to the dead-end of the WDCA. Both committee's should be congratulated on trying to advance their clubs, regardless of the outcome...good luck to them.

warnysback;343337 said:

The great thing about the VTCA is that with a 4-tier divisional system clubs will eventually find their level based on ability. All sides to date have entered at North B level so this will give both clubs a fair indicator as to where they fit.
That said, without recruiting strongly, from what I have seen of WSCCA cricket, both will struggle. But I am sure they are aware of that. Still a far better move than going to the dead-end of the WDCA. Both committee's should be congratulated on trying to advance their clubs, regardless of the outcome...good luck to them.

Billy Bowden;343039 said:
Go Centrals

in\vtca you must have 2 sides 1 & 2 nds seeing roosters share ground with laverton were will their 2 nds play when laverton are using ground ?

Billy Bowden;343039 said:
Go Centrals

in\vtca you must have 2 sides 1 & 2 nds seeing roosters share ground with laverton were will their 2 nds play when laverton are using ground ?

SWANNEES;343455 said:

I dont know what will happen their. Hopefully someone from the Roosters can clarify that with us. St Andrews already have their own ground.

SWANNEES;343455 said:

I dont know what will happen their. Hopefully someone from the Roosters can clarify that with us. St Andrews already have their own ground.

sunny heights, sunny ycw, kingy baps & west newport were all in the vtca & have all have since left .Reason travel time if you have kids playing in the morning & they r picked in your turf grade it is very hard to get them from newport or yarraville to bentleigh or chelsea b4 1

sunny heights, sunny ycw, kingy baps & west newport were all in the vtca & have all have since left .Reason travel time if you have kids playing in the morning & they r picked in your turf grade it is very hard to get them from newport or yarraville to bentleigh or chelsea b4 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back