Where does everyone here live?

Re: Where does everyone here live?

Boris;393758 said:
Funny how the only problem with Queensland is the Victorians in it.

Plus the premier. Wouldn't be surprised if she was a Victorian.

Leave the Victorians alone, pick on the 2 headed people from Tassie!!:D

The Wizz;393768 said:
Leave the Victorians alone, pick on the 2 headed people from Tassie!!:D

As opposed to the 3 headed ones from slightly north of there? :D

No we KNOW you are. :D

Just laughing to myself how this thread has started a mass anti-victorian act across three different threads, and this thread is simply asking where people live :D

What up with the anti-victoria campaign?

Ah Im a NSW boy so Ill jump on for the ride :p

I thought it was pretty self explainatory. Being anti-victorian is necessary for every non-Victorian!

I remember the first time I ever went to Melbourne - it was the day before the 2003 AFL Grand Final between Collingwood and the Lions. I'd flown down from Brisbane that day.

I was getting out of a taxi in the city, the grand final parade had just gone past. As I was getting out this Lions fan is running up the street with an old Fitzroy flag and his screaming "go lions".

This group of Collingwood fans immediately spring to life. This group were typical victorian bogans, all tarted up in Collingwood gear. This guy starts screaming "you ****ing fitzroy junkie, you ****ing ****er, ra, ra, ra".

I was stunned, it was the middle of the day, people around. The taxi driver was almost pushing me out of the cab because he didn't want the collingwood filth in his cab.

It was disgraceful. Typical Vics.

Typical gay sport full stop. If you like their poofter sport so much why don't you do queensland a favour and rack off back to the home of the worlds gayest game other than wrestling which isn't even a game.
Therefore worlds most gay and pointless game. Although sometimes I wonder with it because they are such drama queens whether they are acting because all the hits are fakes.

whoot
aerial ping pong is a much more real and tough sport. It's just not very well known. It involves loading hot air balloons with buckets of ping pong balls and throwing them at other people in hot air balloons.

Back