Who are the Best APS 1st XI Coaches??

Re: Who are the Best APS 1st XI Coaches??

its hard to say about coaches from other teams, but Greg Hanson from Geelong College is my most influential coach. Excellent bloke, very humreous and knows every aspect of the game like the back of his hand. I'm sure people from other teams will get a laugh from him throughout the year.

i've heard that Brendan Mulligan is signing a 6 year cotnract to assist with the First Eleven at Melbourne Grammar/ In other news, Nikhilesh accunamatata (what a wonderful phrase) hinduja is signing with Wesley.

yes, but will scotch win a game this year? they wont unless clayton makes 200. there 1 and only bat. Macmillan very overated but can hit the ball hard.

Sharkies;188427 said:
big dal lyons, the assisstant at scotch. great coach and good bloke

Got to agree with you there Sharkies. Very talented coach and terrific bloke to go with. He's a fair big rig too.

Eric banner is a great coach of MGS and Sam Dunell helps his team mates out a bit in an assistant coach/playing role

'Team Morale +4'

New man on the block Graham Leys. Knowledgeable, amiable, diligent, enthusiastic.

I hear that 'Old Man' Gooley has put up his hand to be the new spinning coach. Not musch background on his abilities yet, but shows promise to be a great coach.

Vandi;189039 said:
New man on the block Graham Leys. Knowledgeable, amiable, diligent, enthusiastic.

Welcome back the rev. Good to have you on board again in the 2's

scotty blackers and spider from carey, analyse the game well, turned an average side into a very good side who will be quite competitive this year

Magnificent,
you are a wanka mate. how could u even say Macmillan is over rated??? you have no idea. he is the best bat in the APS and that is no exaggeration. i would have him come in in the worst situation before any other player. I know the standard of district 1s and i would confidently say that he could slot into a number 5 or 6 at most of the distrist ones sides. Magnificent call u tossa, how bout u come and watch him one day.

Wesley's Dynamic Duo

Ron 'Cougar' Craig after his stirring speech about the most beautiful moment he has seen in cricket. an opening batter bawling his eyes out after going out. (Ashad Munas tried to re-create this but instead just got angry and started punching walls and breaking bats.) the cougar loved it still.

And of course the other side of the duo runway model Rohan 'dogman' Chiu. wows us with is International Baccalaureate knowledge and his life as a womaniser is truly an inspiration to us all.

That old wesley coach has the worst hair I have seen since I saw Charles Shaw the other day!

You say that to his face and the cougar will pounce!

Complete opposite to the suave rohan chiu.

Back