Who do we all support?

Who do you support in World Cricket?

• Total voters

D.K

Who do we all support?

Now that BigCricket is back better then ever new and old members who do we all support?

I know we have a lot of Australian supporters but who else is lurking around. Any young english lads or some committed Indian followers?

I am Australian through and through even though my mother is English and tries to convert us to support the Mother Land, will never happen. I prefer seeing success over mediocraty (sp?).

Re: Who do we all support?

I like Australia but just generally love to see a good/exciting contest even if we lose, unless we are are playing in a World Cup or against the cry babies from India.

Kram81;215926 said:
I like Australia but just generally love to see a good/exciting contest even if we lose, unless we are are playing in a World Cup or against the cry babies from India.
Good gosh, yet another post of you beating on the Indian cricket team.;)
To be honest with you, I've had a look at your profile and with interest, you label your favourite team as, yes, India!:eek:
For the record, Australia's my favourite team but in the world cup I do have a soft spot for the minnows, love them or hate them there's always at least one major upset, with Pakistan usually on the receiving end.

i support to my national team because it is my national team and also it has average potential

ashish;216990 said:
i support to my national team because it is my national team and also it has average potential

they are alright bit better then average just choke a little of the time. Age is a huge factor for you guys

Great to see supporters from other countries coming to bigcricket. @|

well im a kiwi but have lived in aus for most of my life and it is hard to choose between the two but if the two had a match together i would probably go for the kiwis

Although I was born and reside in Australia I support South Africa.

I liked watching them as a young child in the 99 World Cup and Have been supporting them ever since.

England as I'm English, but I used to love watching you Aussies when you had Warne, but second place has to go to Sri Lanka these days.

If you'd put the question differently e.g. who do think is the most exciting team to watch is, then it'd have to be Sri Lanka.

grapedo;306318 said:
Although I was born and reside in Australia I support South Africa.

I liked watching them as a young child in the 99 World Cup and Have been supporting them ever since.

So you're not 57?

Back