Will points be removed in BPCA

Re: Will points be removed in BPCA

gettingold;323574 said:
G'day all,
Just joined up and have a query ....

Tugga, would you be so kind and let us know exactly what BPCA regulation allows for this?

The Association Incorporation Act allows for this to occur. This is to stop committees abusing their power and allowing the MAJORITY of members (the clubs) to voice their opinion and if necessary act on it. Justice was served - the clubs have spoken.

Holy crap - wasn't it hot on saturday?? Congratulations to anyone, especially BPCA clubs, who got out there and had a crack. Shows what you can do in the face of adversity.

Well done boys and well done support people at those clubs.

A315472;323832 said:
The Association Incorporation Act allows for this to occur. This is to stop committees abusing their power and allowing the MAJORITY of members (the clubs) to voice their opinion and if necessary act on it. Justice was served - the clubs have spoken.

Holy crap - wasn't it hot on saturday?? Congratulations to anyone, especially BPCA clubs, who got out there and had a crack. Shows what you can do in the face of adversity.

what a great laod of crap that was, didnt help clubs in GCA when they ruined it. keep dreamin buddy. why have rules then.

crktluva;324116 said:
what a great laod of crap that was, didnt help clubs in GCA when they ruined it. keep dreamin buddy. why have rules then.

You should change you handle to crktwnker!! You clearly have no concept about anything at all, little own cricket, cricket associations, or how they are run. Get a brain!

I'm really concerned about your IQ crktwnker. In fact wasn't it you that spat the dummy and went home, stranding your hard working team mates last season when some of your not-so-hard-working team mates didn't show up at a Newcomb match? Showed great intelligence then didn't you?

Might be best if you kept your opinions to yourself. You obviously have nothing of any consequence to contribute.

A315472;323832 said:

It was good for a few clubs that got out there.

I didn't think it was in the BPCA regs. I thought the Associations Incorporation Act allowed for special resolutions in circumstances, but had to pass with a 75% majority. That's what was required in Townsville anyways, obviously not in Vic.

A315472;324120 said:
You should change you handle to crktwnker!! You clearly have no concept about anything at all, little own cricket, cricket associations, or how they are run. Get a brain!

I'm really concerned about your IQ crktwnker. In fact wasn't it you that spat the dummy and went home, stranding your hard working team mates last season when some of your not-so-hard-working team mates didn't show up at a Newcomb match? Showed great intelligence then didn't you?

Might be best if you kept your opinions to yourself. You obviously have nothing of any consequence to contribute.

you dont know me that well then, if you did you would know how heavily ive been involved in the running of clubs previously and theor associations. as for the personal insults, im more than happy to meet your piss weak self when ever you feel the need to sort this out face to face. and this forum is all about opinions. im pretty sure i know who u are, so just stay clear of me. if im right we'll see each other again.

gettingold;324126 said:
It was good for a few clubs that got out there.

I didn't think it was in the BPCA regs. I thought the Associations Incorporation Act allowed for special resolutions in circumstances, but had to pass with a 75% majority. That's what was required in Townsville anyways, obviously not in Vic.

What can I say - I am told that all decisions in the BPCA are decided by a majority vote. The motion was moved, seconded, voted on, and then adopted.

Let's play cricket!

crktluva;324128 said:
you dont know me that well then, if you did you would know how heavily ive been involved in the running of clubs previously and theor associations. as for the personal insults, im more than happy to meet your piss weak self when ever you feel the need to sort this out face to face. and this forum is all about opinions. im pretty sure i know who u are, so just stay clear of me. if im right we'll see each other again.

I'm right - you are a ****er!!
You have nothing valid to add to this forum so go away!

A315472;324131 said:
I'm right - you are a ****er!!

what ever chicken shit, you know where to find me if you would like to discuss it further. the points thing has been done, now let it go fat boy, im sick of hearing it. lik ei said before , end of subject.

crktluva;324133 said:
what ever chicken shit, you know where to find me if you would like to discuss it further. the points thing has been done, now let it go fat boy, im sick of hearing it. lik ei said before , end of subject.

I've just hurt my arse - I fell off my chair from laughing so much!!!

That's enough. Sort your disagreements out in a civil manner or don't post. Nobodies scaring anyone with their 'internet tough guy'isms. All threatening posts have been deleted

a for effort;324142 said:
That's enough. Sort your disagreements out in a civil manner or don't post. Nobodies scaring anyone with their 'internet tough guy'isms.

Yeah I'm done.

Back