Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

big game performer;369764 said:
well well well, another season begins and poor old lavo are on the receiving end of another loss to g.u. no doubt rohan will be on here bringing up excuses but.:p hope he posts better than he bowled yesterday , though that wouldnt be to hard now would it:D gee frewy was hitting them big

hahaha was speaking to a lavo person at a jnr game yesti morning saying how much you 2 clubs diss like each other........keep it up

why didnt pt cook and gellibrand play?
Also some good games on the weekend, who were the big winners and losers from the round?

matting master;370064 said:
Also some good games on the weekend, who were the big winners and losers from the round?

after the scorebook debarcle of deer park ardeer v willy congs in the b-turf secion 1.......the game ended in a tie..........

8/193 for dpa........193 all out on the last ball of the game for willy congs......

ill take the 3 points;)

matting master;370064 said:

The wicket wasn't prepared properly,not sure the reason???

Its to early to call,any one can bob up in one dayers at the start of the year.

Something to ponder for all B-Turf teams the next 2 weeks......is most teams other grades start a 2 dayer this week therefore it will be hard to change our teams for the two 1 dayers,....mmmmm:(

Tips this weekend
Wynd vs Laverton
colts vs n/digman
hoppers club vs GU
iMPS VS Point cook
Gell vsWest Newport

just cricket;370481 said:
Tips this weekend
Wynd vs Laverton
colts vs n/digman
hoppers club vs GU
iMPS VS Point cook
Gell vsWest Newport

Wynd - Lawford to save the day again on the goat track...
Digman - Pobega to get a bag perhaps...
GU - Hoppers to have another long year...
Imps - Too strong at home against a new team to A Turf...
West Newport - Back to back tons for Phillips...

yes-no-wait-sorry;370648 said:
i heard that Vales ground is terrible at the moment

from what i have seen the ground has no grass but the pitch might actually have some grass on it this year

Was a neutral observer at the digman game last week and am disapointed to say that the hype surrounding nathan pobega was just that, hype. On a dead track he tried to bowl thunder bolts and ended up sending down short pathetic shit, troubled no vales batsman and got a good welcome to the WADCA. After all the shit he has been sprouking, I hope that performance will shut his noise hole.

Charles;370835 said:
Was a neutral observer at the digman game last week and am disapointed to say that the hype surrounding nathan pobega was just that, hype. On a dead track he tried to bowl thunder bolts and ended up sending down short pathetic shit, troubled no vales batsman and got a good welcome to the WADCA. After all the shit he has been sprouking, I hope that performance will shut his noise hole.

I'd like to see you face him,that might get funny:D:D:D

I would have to bring a change of jocks each training session if i played down at digman

g.u look like being top of the tree after this round.and with chuggy back and firing an dean commo the old seadog steering the ship,it is going to take a mighty effort to beat us.How did you go yesterday future comp champ?where are you gonna bat against g.u with chugg back? 9 or 10 you will be hiding brave heart.:D

big game performer;371029 said:
g.u look like being top of the tree after this round.and with chuggy back and firing an dean commo the old seadog steering the ship,it is going to take a mighty effort to beat us.How did you go yesterday future comp champ?where are you gonna bat against g.u with chugg back? 9 or 10 you will be hiding brave heart.:D

Quality post hahahaha

big game performer;371029 said:

What has happen to Batties?

weapons05/06;370196 said:
after the scorebook debarcle of deer park ardeer v willy congs in the b-turf secion 1.......the game ended in a tie..........

8/193 for dpa........193 all out on the last ball of the game for willy congs......

ill take the 3 points;)

Hey Popgun are you saving yourself for the finals? 2 hits yet to reach double figures is the stardard too high for you? I noticed you tried bowling the first game and got smashed and didn't bowl an over in the second game. Keep your chin up you might gets some runs in a second innings one game when there is no pressure on you.

Gee Hoppers Club went ok....................

Who was the destroyer?

Anyone willing to tip against GUCC?
$$$$$$$$

West Riff Raff;371435 said:
Hey Popgun are you saving yourself for the finals? 2 hits yet to reach double figures is the stardard too high for you? I noticed you tried bowling the first game and got smashed and didn't bowl an over in the second game. Keep your chin up you might gets some runs in a second innings one game when there is no pressure on you.

Your a hard man Dog, but probably right. Is there a lower standard of turf cricket in this country than Willi B Turf??

Looking forward to playing against you Popgun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back