Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Taliban;372592 said:
You should worry about your performance as Captain. Cost your team the game bowling 10 overs of slow straight stuff when more economical options were available. What did you go for - 71? Araldite stuff. The Collins spinners certainly like bowling a lot.

Phipps isn't playing this season was just filling in and Matts thought he was 21again and did a good job with the gloves

maybe the 5 dropped catches and a yellow card didnt help his cause.........:eek:

and to go with thinking his team is gonna finish near the bottom he might want to start pushing for a ones spot.........:confused: well that went down well last game he played in the ones last season:cool:......so c composite might be the best option.........:rolleyes:

A few clubs have players from all different grades making themselves unavailable due to the spring carnival... Is this acceptable or unacceptable? (Especially worse if they are A turf players...) :rolleyes:

What's everyones tips for this round??

Wyn V WC-Only because they are home, but each way bet. Wynd need F.C.C to fire with Bat and ball, or could easily be 2 losses in row at home for Wyn?
Lav V HC- GU gave them a right old touch up last week, so would need to be a big turn around for HC to get the points.
PC V ND- PC still finding there feet. ND to be the big bullies this week.
GU V Gell- GU would be looking for another O/Right this game.
WN V WI- Think Imps will be the team to watch this year. Flying under the radar a bit.
RE: Unavailable players, Maybe the comp could lobby the VRC to reschedule the carnival to during the footy season?

The Lions Den;372976 said:
A few clubs have players from all different grades making themselves unavailable due to the spring carnival... Is this acceptable or unacceptable? (Especially worse if they are A turf players...) :rolleyes:

What's everyones tips for this round??

unacceptable......

weapons05/06;373089 said:
unacceptable......

Unacceptable is the amount of times you feel the need to comment. No one actually cares for your opinion, your stats or your team. Fark off and find something constructive to do with your time.

unyuns;373095 said:
Unacceptable is the amount of times you feel the need to comment. No one actually cares for your opinion, your stats or your team. Fark off and find something constructive to do with your time.

thanx tip rat.....i bet you would be the riff raff cricketer who wouldnt wash his whites.......or you would mix up the bleach with the dishwashing liquid because you cant see str8 ........i hate bigcricket and if it wernt for mockinbirds like you id pull my hair out.......or the hair i have left.....:rolleyes:

go d/p.......;)

A.B De Villiers;372368 said:
So you wont be serving up the same crap as last season then? I can tell you that's a relief. as for best deck.. too early to call mate.

Hope you bring a scorer this week.. :)

a.b.......hope the wicket was acceptable for you guys........:eek:

weapons05/06;373169 said:
thanx tip rat.....i bet you would be the riff raff cricketer who wouldnt wash his whites.......or you would mix up the bleach with the dishwashing liquid because you cant see str8 ........i hate bigcricket and if it wernt for mockinbirds like you id pull my hair out.......or the hair i have left.....:rolleyes:

go d/p.......;)

Well, there's some hilarity. Hope there wasn't too much thought involved in that. Sight, well that's questionable, considering I know what you wake up next to each morning. It's a wonder you can hold a bat.

unyuns;373530 said:
Well, there's some hilarity. Hope there wasn't too much thought involved in that. Sight, well that's questionable, considering I know what you wake up next to each morning. It's a wonder you can hold a bat.

well well well......people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones..........or fall off them....is that what happened???

unyuns;373530 said:

nah to be honest....was easy to think about riff raff and your great self...you just seem to be one of those type's......unwashed......i dunno........

and to be honest whats my missus got to do with any of this.........a bit of a low blow...yes.....but i can accept your a coward........

weapons05/06;373537 said:
nah to be honest....was easy to think about riff raff and your great self...you just seem to be one of those type's......unwashed......i dunno........

and to be honest whats my missus got to do with any of this.........a bit of a low blow...yes.....but i can accept your a coward........

Hmmmm. Obviously there aren't any mirrors in your house???

Low blow??? No blow would be the result

weapons05/06;373537 said:

Popgun keep me out of your petty uneducated crap comments. If I was in your shoes l would be concentrating on my batting as a couple of 40's in B Turf is not good enough and l would class them as failures. As a leader you should be setting an example that once you get a start you should go on with it maybe your fitness is not up to scratch and you lose concentration after a hour at the crease.

Taliban;372592 said:
You should worry about your performance as Captain. Cost your team the game bowling 10 overs of slow straight stuff when more economical options were available. What did you go for - 71? Araldite stuff. The Collins spinners certainly like bowling a lot.

Phipps isn't playing this season was just filling in and Matts thought he was 21again and did a good job with the gloves

Taliban i see one of the collins spiners got 5 fa , you play cricket to bat and bowl maybe you should give it a go some time.

barryhall;373801 said:
Taliban i see one of the collins spiners got 5 fa , you play cricket to bat and bowl maybe you should give it a go some time.

Barry Hall how is your new life going at the Western Oval it would be a huge change from sydney town?

West Riff Raff;373804 said:
Barry Hall how is your new life going at the Western Oval it would be a huge change from sydney town?

footscray same as kings cross maybe worse

West Riff Raff;373763 said:
Popgun keep me out of your petty uneducated crap comments. If I was in your shoes l would be concentrating on my batting as a couple of 40's in B Turf is not good enough and l would class them as failures. As a leader you should be setting an example that once you get a start you should go on with it maybe your fitness is not up to scratch and you lose concentration after a hour at the crease.

they were good 40's too......but yeah just starts as you say.......the team is going well and if every 1 can chip in here and there like they have been we will be tough to beat.........get over this week with a win sets us up with a big challenge v the underfeated premiers in lavo.......

riff raff is a term i use never ment to offend you in any way........if i did well sorry......;)

barryhall;373801 said:

He was on an incentive plan where he received a tin of whiskers per wicket but after a performance like this they might upgrade him to snappy tom... ;)

the lions den;373927 said:
he was on an incentive plan where he received a tin of whiskers per wicket but after a performance like this they might upgrade him to snappy tom... ;)

ha ha bit old bud heaps of new ones now

Sounds like Hoppers Club may surprise a few teams over the rest of the year. Apparently the 1st XI has 5 or 6 players returning over the next couple of weeks.

They can't do any worse than against GU!

oldandslow;374063 said:
Sounds like Hoppers Club may surprise a few teams over the rest of the year. Apparently the 1st XI has 5 or 6 players returning over the next couple of weeks.

They can't do any worse than against GU!

i think they need more than 5 or 6 try 10 or 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back