Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

looks like we'll have to wait another week after A turf, B turf and C turf have been scrapped for round 1

Jag in said:
looks like we'll have to wait another week after A turf, B turf and C turf have been scrapped for round 1

Yes mate & hopefully common sense will prevail & they will rescheduele the whole round to a sunday during the season???;)

hussler;366704 said:
Yes mate & hopefully common sense will prevail & they will rescheduele the whole round to a sunday during the season???;)

here here cant wait.......big fella........sunday cricket is a good thing i recon sorts the good teams from the bad teams.......

sore something out of the ordinary today.........

2 hat tricks in a 24 over 1 dayer at jnr level u/17's.......d/p kid got 1 bowled no 9,10 and 11........sunny heights kid got 1 and he also bowled 9,10 and 11........pitty it was a praccy match ahhhhhhh can you claim a hat trick in a praccy???.......i bloody would.......:eek:

interesting to hear in a vote at the last comp meeting round 1 wont be replayed..........

only 3 voted ''for''.......d/p was 1 as with lavo.........unsure who the other vote was......dissapointing imo........

also round 2 is in doubt i hear........

weapons05/06;368038 said:
interesting to hear in a vote at the last comp meeting round 1 wont be replayed..........

only 3 voted ''for''.......d/p was 1 as with lavo.........unsure who the other vote was......dissapointing imo........

also round 2 is in doubt i hear........

WHAT!!!!!....that is a joke,dont these idiots want to play cricket?????:mad:

hussler;368069 said:

i dont know knackers............

good luck to all teams playing:cool:

hussler;368069 said:

Ha Ha Ha soft boys come 2 the vtca a real comp.

BigCoq;368167 said:

Hahahaha....you idiot,why would we play a lower standard than we already are???? Don't you realise Nth B is for the hacks of the VTCA......:D

hussler;368317 said:
Hahahaha....you idiot,why would we play a lower standard than we already are???? Don't you realise Nth B is for the hacks of the VTCA......:D

but when u win you get rewarded

BigCoq;368167 said:

I'm sorry BC, wasn't your first week called off too? and your second week is looking as shaky as ours from what I've heard. Wouldn't be jumping up and down just yet mate.

A.B De Villiers;368411 said:
I'm sorry BC, wasn't your first week called off too? and your second week is looking as shaky as ours from what I've heard. Wouldn't be jumping up and down just yet mate.

a/b........you playing for the congs this year.......if you are interested in hearing about how your wicket is comming along.........???

will it be fit for play on the weekend.........?

cheers

weapons05/06;368596 said:
a/b........you playing for the congs this year.......if you are interested in hearing about how your wicket is comming along.........???

will it be fit for play on the weekend.........?

cheers

Not spuking about the vtca as such, just the fact, that only the vote for a make up day was voted down..........
when Hussler spruiks that his comp is better i dont mind letting him know that there just as bad as the next mob if not worse is all.:D
Enjoy your cricket boys.....
Churches got a start!!!:rolleyes:

BigCoq;368167 said:

BigCoq;368691 said:
Not spuking about the vtca as such, just the fact, that only the vote for a make up day was voted down..........
when Hussler spruiks that his comp is better i dont mind letting him know that there just as bad as the next mob if not worse is all.:D
Enjoy your cricket boys.....
Churches got a start!!!:rolleyes:

Yes you were??? We're not as bad as you blokes though.....baaaahahahaha:D

AMEN.......:eek:

Vtca senior grades may be better but I wouldn't say north g4 is much stronger

That was nice of them wasnt it....................

GUCC will be doing the same this week, sorry Point Cook!

just cricket;368646 said:
well done Laverton "A" "B" matting playing "A"turf players

whilst it's unethical as such, they're just picking their best side. Isn't that the aim of a selection committee? To pick their best team for that rounds games?

Jag in said:
whilst it's unethical as such, they're just picking their best side. Isn't that the aim of a selection committee? To pick their best team for that rounds games?

Not really bud,why do it anyway??? This is one of the reasons why we should be scheduled 2 day games in round 1......would sides then pick A-turf players in A or B matts teams???
Another reason is so we dont lose a whole round if the 1st day gets washed out???:confused:

hussler;368924 said:
Not really bud,why do it anyway??? This is one of the reasons why we should be scheduled 2 day games in round 1......would sides then pick A-turf players in A or B matts teams???
Another reason is so we dont lose a whole round if the 1st day gets washed out???:confused:

Oh, i completely agree with you. I think most clubs were happy to play their matts players as they're the players who regularly play there.
The problem we have now, is 2 rounds will likely be washed out, and the turf players will want to play and with lavo having set the precedent some clubs may want to select their best players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back