Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

hussler;390533 said:
OK boys the business end is here my tips this week are-

A-TURF

GU vs WYND-out of form at the minute,but with chuggy back......well......they just know how to win them.

WEST vs LAVO-this will be a cracker of a game,Loges has hit form at the right time & I think they will fall in.

B-TURF 1

ANA vs ND-for obvious reasons.

LAVO vs DP-another close one for mine,weapons mouth to be his downfall.

Not knowing a lot about A turf, I'll steer clear of it but I'll comment on the B Turf.

ANA vs ND - Tough game. ANA will need to bat well as I feel their bowling is a little under done. Being at ANA, whoever wins the toss and can put the runs on the board, it may be enough. Ill go with ND, with their senior players to step up in finals pressure.

Lavo vs DP - Lavo have probably got the wake up call after last week. They will be switched on and focused. Weapons (dare i say it) has to fire with the bat and back it up with the ball. Lavo seem to be a solid, even side. I'll side with Lavo, at home, seem a little more solid across the XI.

Lavo are in form too beating GU the way they did and with their batting blowing coming online for finales.

The Weather will cost Lavo.

Weapon is very quite maybe he is hiding in a rat hole like Bin Laden :)

BigCoq;389715 said:
Attention all cricketers looking to wind up the season on a big note come down to the Roosters if ur interested in free beer for 4-5 hours getting fed through out the day and possibly winning 4k were happy to have u spend the day with us bring ur 50 bucks gets a mate in as well theres only 200 tkts last man standing gets the Chocalates give away prises thru out the day as well always a Good Big day.
We are in 5th avenue Altona North brand new club room.Starts at 12noon 28th of February.
Hope to see some new faces down there.:D
Yes members from other clubs have won in the past!

Just like to thank a couple of G.U. and Laverton & Congs boys for coming down help us out with our raffle. Sold all our 200 tks piss flowed till 7pm 4 free, everyone was fed heaps of walk ups. 1k went to a Lavo bloke split 4 ways all good, im tipping all enjoyed the day once again thanks!!!!!

what happened to Lavo at the WCA meeting tonight ??

Let me guess nothing since they didn’t cheat

thedog;390514 said:
will west newport get covers down before the forcast rain on friday or will they put the covers on whic the wicket is wet.

Someone from Lavo should check them out later this week so its a fair match.

Your from lavo why not do it yourself.

thedog;390808 said:
Lavo are in form too beating GU the way they did and with their batting blowing coming online for finales.

Concentrate on one thing at a time. You have you google search mixed up in your post.

Commentator;390424 said:
If you happen to win a B Turf flag are you going to do a repeat of what your football club did? Stay down or come up?

interesting we will wait and see.......;)

unyuns;390814 said:
Concentrate on one thing at a time. You have you google search mixed up in your post.
Wake up to yourself unyuns you are starting to sound like weapons all disorientated and confused. Oh thats right you have obviously just got home from mad monday. Its great you have been able to hold the fort for weapons this week as he will be busy come monday he can fill in your shoes next week.

A.B De Villiers;390539 said:
Not knowing a lot about A turf, I'll steer clear of it but I'll comment on the B Turf.

ANA vs ND - Tough game. ANA will need to bat well as I feel their bowling is a little under done. Being at ANA, whoever wins the toss and can put the runs on the board, it may be enough. Ill go with ND, with their senior players to step up in finals pressure.

Lavo vs DP - Lavo have probably got the wake up call after last week. They will be switched on and focused. Weapons (dare i say it) has to fire with the bat and back it up with the ball. Lavo seem to be a solid, even side. I'll side with Lavo, at home, seem a little more solid across the XI.

thats fine bud......with the ball??????hahahhahaha

i look at the stats no other team in the top 4 has 5 or 6 in the top 20 in either batting or bowling averages.......proves we have a good side and a great chance to win.......my side knows we all play well we dont get beaten........

our 2 day form over the year has been exceptional........and the stats say that also......

the other final......dont care

a-turf....g/u to get some revenge....and lavo v west......gee i dunno lavo are due surely for a grand final berth......maybe next year for west......

all the best boys......c u sunday night if we win monday night if we lose.......;)

If you are talking about the B matts game a few weeks back??, then i heard they got a reprimand only, on the grounds that they started the game early without consent.
Someone from the club may wish to confirm?

aturfplaya;390346 said:
well u might want to do some research as hoppers bturf team only turned up with 10 players. they had to win outright to move up the ladder so next time u try to start shit with other clubs get ur facts straight other wise go back to ur BTURF teamand keep ur nose out of the Aturf and its Buisness.
:cool:

yep well if thats the case im unaware of what happened in the b-turf was only told about the a-turf........still not good enough imo.........

My tips.
GU v WYND
Gone WYN only because of the "Trent" factor. If he fires with bat and ball, could be the difference.
Think GU will be doing their best to get a draw so to get thru, as losing 2 of last 3, and washing the other one out to hold top spot, shows worrying signs.

Someone from GU and Wynd wish to update us on any possible changes for this week?

Is Chuggy back?
Has Grenville survived the cut and been welcomed back with open arms and high fives?
Will Dennerly be rushed back in, and ifso at who's expense?

WN V LAV
Gone Lav in a close one, as both teams evenly matched.
Think WN are in top form, but think Lavo would be confident of knocking them off, as both wins by WN against GU and Lav over the last few weeks, were wicket and weather affect. Think it would of been a different results if WN had to bat 2nd in those games.
With ladder advantage, they also, would love the weather to play its part in the result to secure a berth.

Anyone from WN or Lav care to share any possible changes.
Maybe McGowan rushed in for one last hoorah??
Maybe Brown rushed in for one last hoorah???

Good luck to all sides anyway.

hussler;390533 said:

A-TURF

GU vs WYND-out of form at the minute,but with chuggy back......well......they just know how to win them.

WEST vs LAVO-this will be a cracker of a game,Loges has hit form at the right time & I think they will fall in.

B-TURF 1

ANA vs ND-for obvious reasons.

LAVO vs DP-another close one for mine,weapons mouth to be his downfall.

least you think it will be close.......:eek:

why will you guys win........?????

all the best:cool:

dig in;390971 said:
my tips.
Gu v wynd
gone wyn only because of the "trent" factor. If he fires with bat and ball, could be the difference.
Think gu will be doing their best to get a draw so to get thru, as losing 2 of last 3, and washing the other one out to hold top spot, shows worrying signs.

Someone from gu and wynd wish to update us on any possible changes for this week?

Is chuggy back?
Has grenville survived the cut and been welcomed back with open arms and high fives?
Will dennerly be rushed back in, and ifso at who's expense?

Wn v lav
gone lav in a close one, as both teams evenly matched.
Think wn are in top form, but think lavo would be confident of knocking them off, as both wins by wn against gu and lav over the last few weeks, were wicket and weather affect. Think it would of been a different results if wn had to bat 2nd in those games.
With ladder advantage, they also, would love the weather to play its part in the result to secure a berth.

Anyone from wn or lav care to share any possible changes.
Maybe mcgowan rushed in for one last hoorah??
Maybe brown rushed in for one last hoorah???

covers down at west newport

hussler;390533 said:

A-TURF

mmmm i think west newport form is not bad coming into the finals beating GU , Laverton , and hoppers outright should be a great game on the weekend

DIG IN;390971 said:
My tips.
GU v WYND
Gone WYN only because of the "Trent" factor. If he fires with bat and ball, could be the difference.
Think GU will be doing their best to get a draw so to get thru, as losing 2 of last 3, and washing the other one out to hold top spot, shows worrying signs.

Someone from GU and Wynd wish to update us on any possible changes for this week?

Is Chuggy back?
Has Grenville survived the cut and been welcomed back with open arms and high fives?

WN V LAV
Think WN are in top form, but think Lavo would be confident of knocking them off, as both wins by WN against GU and Lav over the last few weeks, were wicket and weather affect. Think it would of been a different results if WN had to bat 2nd in those games.

Police were called to Loft Reserve this morning. Apparently the covers were slashed and caused terrible damage. The youth of today?

commentator;391050 said:
police were called to loft reserve this morning. Apparently the covers were slashed and caused terrible damage. The youth of today?

and it only cost us 20 slabs:d

commentator;391050 said:
police were called to loft reserve this morning. Apparently the covers were slashed and caused terrible damage. The youth of today?

and it only cost us 20 slabs

I was down at West Newpoets ground today and pissed on it for good luck :)

Lavo has had cover on all day

what happened to Lavo at the WCA meeting tonight ??

Let me guess nothing since they didn’t cheat

thedog;390808 said:

DIG IN;390971 said:
My tips.
GU v WYND

Is Chuggy back?

Radford and Dennerley in for two of the young kids are the only two changes to Wyndhamvale

unyuns;390814 said:
Wake up to yourself unyuns you are starting to sound like weapons all disorientated and confused. Oh thats right you have obviously just got home from mad monday. Its great you have been able to hold the fort for weapons this week as he will be busy come monday he can fill in your shoes next week.

dolz;391085 said:
Radford and Dennerley in for two of the young kids are the only two changes to Wyndhamvale

With the weather now looking like its out of the equation for wash outs now, those 2 ins would definately help Wynd (and my tipping)

Also looks like WN have lost a set of covers to vandals for no good reason now, so my other tip also still a very good chance.:rolleyes:

If you are talking about the B matts game a few weeks back??, then i heard they got a reprimand only, on the grounds that they started the game early without consent.
Someone from the club may wish to confirm?

thedog;391066 said:
where is weapon is he sick :)

Weapons musnt be back from his trip to sydney the other week he must have had a great time at the parade rumour floating around he wont be back for semi final

My tips.
GU v WYND

Is Chuggy back?

WN V LAV

twinkle toes;391122 said:
Weapons musnt be back from his trip to sydney the other week he must have had a great time at the parade rumour floating around he wont be back for semi final

Sounds like the Lavo faithful are waiting with anticipation for his arrival at the club?
Would love to be a fly on the wall down there:eek:

dig in;390971 said:
my tips.
Gu v wynd
gone wyn only because of the "trent" factor. If he fires with bat and ball, could be the difference.
Think gu will be doing their best to get a draw so to get thru, as losing 2 of last 3, and washing the other one out to hold top spot, shows worrying signs.

Someone from gu and wynd wish to update us on any possible changes for this week?

Is chuggy back?
Has grenville survived the cut and been welcomed back with open arms and high fives?
Will dennerly be rushed back in, and ifso at who's expense?

Wn v lav
gone lav in a close one, as both teams evenly matched.
Think wn are in top form, but think lavo would be confident of knocking them off, as both wins by wn against gu and lav over the last few weeks, were wicket and weather affect. Think it would of been a different results if wn had to bat 2nd in those games.

Anyone from wn or lav care to share any possible changes.
Maybe mcgowan rushed in for one last hoorah??
Maybe brown rushed in for one last hoorah???

covers down at west newport

DIG IN;391117 said:
With the weather now looking like its out of the equation for wash outs now, those 2 ins would definately help Wynd (and my tipping)

Also looks like WN have lost a set of covers to vandals for no good reason now, so my other tip also still a very good chance.:rolleyes:

Well done Rob Gel, you were spot on!!

DIG IN;390971 said:
My tips.
GU v WYND

Is Chuggy back?

WN V LAV

Police were called to Loft Reserve this morning. Apparently the covers were slashed and caused terrible damage. The youth of today?

Weapon what happened today your side is CRAP thank god for the storms it saved you big time. PS weapon your batting was good for one over until you run out of steam you looked like a bull running down that wicket i hear you must have been tired to be caught like that TOS***

West Newport What happened to your side????

Couldn’t you with stand the mighty Lavo Boys from the looks of it you guys were losing your cool in a big way you kids aren’t ready for the big time at the moment your only hope of making a GF is the weather which is SAD you guys played of Hoppers for that Right Losers.

I loved watching Lavo kill West today.

commentator;391050 said:

and it only cost us 20 slabs:d

commentator;391050 said:

and it only cost us 20 slabs

thedog;391209 said:
P.S Weapon how was Sydney???

is your butt sore :))

Big rumour weapons apparrently has found a way to keep his shit club in the game at lavo in b turf by cheating at square leg by not giving stumpings out when blokes are out by a metre or so. The correct decision would have been made if he was not bending over snorting the chalk on the crease or if he hadnt had recollections of thinking he was back in sydney bending over for his boyfriend bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back