Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

I was down at West Newpoets ground today and pissed on it for good luck :)

Lavo has had cover on all day

twinkle toes;391214 said:
Big rumour weapons apparrently has found a way to keep his shit club in the game at lavo in b turf by cheating at square leg by not giving stumpings out when blokes are out by a metre or so. The correct decision would have been made if he was not bending over snorting the chalk on the crease or if he hadnt had recollections of thinking he was back in sydney bending over for his boyfriend bruce

Great look today weapons with those sandals and socks and your guts you could have passed for con the fruiters mrs marika at least after tomorrow you will have plenty of time maybe even ( a cuppla days ) to start fetching thistles on your way back down fitzgerald, tilburn and station roads back to your shithole of a club

thedog;391208 said:
Weapon what happened today your side is CRAP thank god for the storms it saved you big time. PS weapon your batting was good for one over until you run out of steam you looked like a bull running down that wicket i hear you must have been tired to be caught like that TOS***

West Newport What happened to your side????

Couldn’t you with stand the mighty Lavo Boys from the looks of it you guys were losing your cool in a big way you kids aren’t ready for the big time at the moment your only hope of making a GF is the weather which is SAD you guys played of Hoppers for that Right Losers.

I loved watching Lavo kill West today.

At the end of the day west are in and Lavo are out................I heard crackers was at it again,can anyone fill us in on what happened??????

DIG IN;390971 said:
My tips.
GU v WYND
Gone WYN only because of the "Trent" factor. If he fires with bat and ball, could be the difference.
Think GU will be doing their best to get a draw so to get thru, as losing 2 of last 3, and washing the other one out to hold top spot, shows worrying signs.

Someone from GU and Wynd wish to update us on any possible changes for this week?

Is Chuggy back?
Has Grenville survived the cut and been welcomed back with open arms and high fives?
Will Dennerly be rushed back in, and ifso at who's expense?

Radford and Dennerley in for two of the young kids are the only two changes to Wyndhamvale

hussler;391252 said:
At the end of the day west are in and Lavo are out................I heard crackers was at it again,can anyone fill us in on what happened??????

yer he was trying to take over the curators job what a big mouth.and logan sat in his car crying all day so the dog come and watch us today drink and be happy

dolz;391085 said:
Radford and Dennerley in for two of the young kids are the only two changes to Wyndhamvale

With the weather now looking like its out of the equation for wash outs now, those 2 ins would definately help Wynd (and my tipping)

Also looks like WN have lost a set of covers to vandals for no good reason now, so my other tip also still a very good chance.:rolleyes:

West Newport are a pack of cry babies who will pull any crap from losing this reinforces my point that west are cheats and are scarred of lavo.

Deer park what a pack ****ers who abuse the innocent curators they are all TOSSERS

thedog;391066 said:
where is weapon is he sick :)

Weapons musnt be back from his trip to sydney the other week he must have had a great time at the parade rumour floating around he wont be back for semi final

A turf are now on great job lavo they have the west boys 9\80 great work the only thing bad thing for lavo is time

twinkle toes;391122 said:
Weapons musnt be back from his trip to sydney the other week he must have had a great time at the parade rumour floating around he wont be back for semi final

Sounds like the Lavo faithful are waiting with anticipation for his arrival at the club?
Would love to be a fly on the wall down there:eek:

What west done on the lAst 5 mins was cheating they lost far and square wdca need to look in to the cheAts at west

DIG IN;391117 said:
With the weather now looking like its out of the equation for wash outs now, those 2 ins would definately help Wynd (and my tipping)

Also looks like WN have lost a set of covers to vandals for no good reason now, so my other tip also still a very good chance.:rolleyes:

Well done Rob Gel, you were spot on!!

Weapon what happened today your side is CRAP thank god for the storms it saved you big time. PS weapon your batting was good for one over until you run out of steam you looked like a bull running down that wicket i hear you must have been tired to be caught like that TOS***

Couldn’t you with stand the mighty Lavo Boys from the looks of it you guys were losing your cool in a big way you kids aren’t ready for the big time at the moment your only hope of making a GF is the weather which is SAD you guys played of Hoppers for that Right Losers.

Well played West. It was the best way to win the game. Couldnt have scripted a better finish to rub it right in to Lavo. The umpiring was below par

Thespy;391299 said:
Well played West. It was the best way to win the game. Couldnt have scripted a better finish to rub it right in to Lavo. The umpiring was below par

"dont worry lavo ur still learning brother" well done west well played. lavo would have done the same as west. should be a good GF West vs GU. let the best team win. well done matt shiell. i wanna be a west newport ranger.

thedog;391209 said:
P.S Weapon how was Sydney???

is your butt sore :))

Big rumour weapons apparrently has found a way to keep his shit club in the game at lavo in b turf by cheating at square leg by not giving stumpings out when blokes are out by a metre or so. The correct decision would have been made if he was not bending over snorting the chalk on the crease or if he hadnt had recollections of thinking he was back in sydney bending over for his boyfriend bruce

gbanger;391343 said:
"dont worry lavo ur still learning brother" well done west well played. lavo would have done the same as west. should be a good GF West vs GU. let the best team win. well done matt shiell. i wanna be a west newport ranger.

What drugs are you on

Lavo had you guys beat you scum usesd the lowest form of cricket to pull a win what about the shit you pulled on the filed to slow it down for the rain thats not cricket.

The WDCA Umpires have no balls and are a discrace.

No matter what Lavo beat West fair and square.

Shileds has lost a lot of friends today.

If you guys can celbrate a sham win like that good luck losers.

West should not be welcome at Laverton after that shit.

twinkle toes;391214 said:

Great look today weapons with those sandals and socks and your guts you could have passed for con the fruiters mrs marika at least after tomorrow you will have plenty of time maybe even ( a cuppla days ) to start fetching thistles on your way back down fitzgerald, tilburn and station roads back to your shithole of a club

Thespy;391299 said:

Rub what in you guys were all out for under 100 and lavo made the runs in under an hour consdering how much you TOSSERS slowed the match down lavo did a great job and deserved to win.

Why couldent the last 2 balls be bowled in that last over????

I can tell you WEST ARE SORE LOSERS

GU Will beat you guys in one week

Go back to the VTCA, oh wait they didn't like you guys maybe the WDCA should wake up and kick you out.

thedog;391208 said:

thedog;391347 said:
What drugs are you on

Lavo had you guys beat you scum usesd the lowest form of cricket to pull a win what about the shit you pulled on the filed to slow it down for the rain thats not cricket.

so your saying lavo would not have done the same?? logan and crackers are sooks, ur right the umps should never have steped foot on the ground and lavo got wat they deserved, crackers had tears in his eyes wata sook. such a big mouth but wen push comes to shove he has no balls all talk no walk. and wen can the away team get sponges and leaf blower to dry the pitch. if it wet cause of the weather then bad luck. had to laugh at the game it was 9 teams onto 1 nobody wanted u in the GF. there is only 1 thing better than beating lavo and thats beating lavo the way we did :p nothing outside the rules.

hussler;391252 said:

yer he was trying to take over the curators job what a big mouth.and logan sat in his car crying all day so the dog come and watch us today drink and be happy

I have a few questions for the WDCA

1. With 2 balls left did west walk first before the umpires called it? If So West Forfeit?
2. Why weren’t any of the so called dead balls not called No Balls? One of these get Lavo over the line
3. Will West get penalized for slowing the game down as much as they did with their slow over rate?
4. Will M.Shilled be penalized for bring the game in to disrupt he should and so should West like laverton was in the 1980s?

The WDCA needs to grow up and look hard at this match as it’s a credit to laverton for getting the match to go ahead
Laverton is an old and grand club in the COMP who helped save the comp a few years back and filed 6 sides and the WDCA should rule in lavertons favor as they have played fair.

Also to the West Newport Blokes Lavo would not have milked the game as much as you guys did and would have been good sports and lost.
In the wrap up you guys were beaten fair and square you can’t celebrate such a loss on a draw like that in Test and One Day Cricket in result of a draw due to weather the with scores level the side with the most wickets win this should be the rule in the official rules for the comp so this crap doesn’t happen again because the pest side didn’t win and you can see that by the match results.

Shame on West you should be kick out of the Comp for what you have done.

West Newport are a pack of cry babies who will pull any crap from losing this reinforces my point that west are cheats and are scarred of lavo.

Deer park what a pack ****ers who abuse the innocent curators they are all TOSSERS

thedog;391347 said:
What drugs are you on

no matter what lavo beat west ?mmm have a look at the score book you will see thats not the case!:rolleyes:
i hope you can have spelling lessons in port phillip prison (celbrate) celebrate and yes we did celebrate :)
and matt hates you girls down at that shit hole!!!
oh well spend more dollars next year so crackers can buy some courage !!!!
the 2 best sides are in the grand final we be a great game!!

A turf are now on great job lavo they have the west boys 9\80 great work the only thing bad thing for lavo is time

thedog;391375 said:
I have a few questions for the WDCA

1. With 2 balls left did west walk first before the umpires called it? If So West Forfeit?
2. Why weren’t any of the so called dead balls not called No Balls? One of these get Lavo over the line
3. Will West get penalized for slowing the game down as much as they did with their slow over rate?
4. Will M.Shilled be penalized for bring the game in to disrupt he should and so should West like laverton was in the 1980s?

The WDCA needs to grow up and look hard at this match as it’s a credit to laverton for getting the match to go ahead
Laverton is an old and grand club in the COMP who helped save the comp a few years back and filed 6 sides and the WDCA should rule in lavertons favor as they have played fair.

Also to the West Newport Blokes Lavo would not have milked the game as much as you guys did and would have been good sports and lost.
In the wrap up you guys were beaten fair and square you can’t celebrate such a loss on a draw like that in Test and One Day Cricket in result of a draw due to weather the with scores level the side with the most wickets win this should be the rule in the official rules for the comp so this crap doesn’t happen again because the pest side didn’t win and you can see that by the match results.

Shame on West you should be kick out of the Comp for what you have done.

Waaa Waaa Waaa bahahahahahahahaha

What west done on the lAst 5 mins was cheating they lost far and square wdca need to look in to the cheAts at west

just cricket;391378 said:
no matter what lavo beat west ?mmm have a look at the score book you will see thats not the case!:rolleyes:
i hope you can have spelling lessons in port phillip prison (celbrate) celebrate and yes we did celebrate :)
and matt hates you girls down at that shit hole!!!
oh well spend more dollars next year so crackers can buy some courage !!!!
the 2 best sides are in the grand final we be a great game!!

Look at the scores ha i have and you guys can’t make 100 and when it looked like the match was lost you guys couldn’t bowel the last 2 balls what wrong scarred of losing.

I can tell you this lavo will lodge complaints and possible legal action as you guys didn’t play fair cricket come on 3 over’s in 25 mins what about those silly injury’s that’s not cricket.

If were allowed the last 2 balls you guys would have been beaten.

The best side did not win.

West are nothing but cheats and GU will beat you guys unless you buy them 15 kegs.

I think its time for lavo to leave the comp. I think if the best person to captain that side is crackers then they have massive problems down there. Is that a person who the committee really want to be reflective as what that club stands for.

Dont blame west blame the umpires. They didnt take control and the rain beat you.

At least you guys will make a few bucks over the bar.

We don't cheat down at west!!! that's the biggest load of shit i have heard. west must have been celebrating the night before the game knowing there covers are shithouse i have never seen bowlers cramping and getting injuries after 5 overs....SPUDS

Thespy;391299 said:

thedog;391380 said:
Look at the scores ha i have and you guys can’t make 100 and when it looked like the match was lost you guys couldn’t bowel the last 2 balls what wrong scarred of losing.

I can tell you this lavo will lodge complaints and possible legal action as you guys didn’t play fair cricket come on 3 over’s in 25 mins what about those silly injury’s that’s not cricket.

If were allowed the last 2 balls you guys would have been beaten.

The best side did not win.

West are nothing but cheats and GU will beat you guys unless you buy them 15 kegs.

Give us a spell

gbanger;391343 said:

What drugs are you on

Weapons even after you cheating you still lost to P.Smiths best.. you and west newport are the same... CHEATS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back