Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

weapons05/06;363626 said:
what a load of tripe.........seen him at the comercial hotel in yarra chatting up the trannies........with his surfboard in tow...........:rolleyes:

Andy swings both ways, and thats not just his bowling.

Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

rohan;358441 said:
That might be all correct. But you know whats still funny, you have to bowl in tandem with the greatest cricketer ever to walk the earth!!! Remember when he played with us a few years back and all you blokes hung it on him????
I guess that wont change, you can still turn on your own like no other.
and i hope your being sarcastic about the future, surely you are. you couldnt be that dumb. you have 2 young guys.. they get wickets on shit decks or make runs against bottom sides. yeah that is a real future down there.
ahhh the batman, what a pick up.

ah rohan forever the entertainer,just done a quick check of the red gumbys last few games against lavo.10 for 96 in 3 games for g.u,and 4 for 37 in his last game for the rams against youse. then again,pretty cheap wickets bowling at knob wounds like mason,keenan,logan,shiells and co.funny thing is,they were all on noted great batting decks.:p:p

rohan;364030 said:
Interesting move.

We think Matty has got good leadership qualities and have given him the opportunity to develop them. GU must have thought the same by offering him the captain / coach role.

West Riff Raff;364152 said:
We think Matty has got good leadership qualities and have given him the opportunity to develop them. GU must have thought the same by offering him the captain / coach role.

WRR, do you know Matty personally, otherwise would be hard to know a blokes leadership qualities if you haven't play with or against him? Lets hope your own young blokes of around the same age don't get their noses out of joint with an outsider being appointed skipper.

OutsideEdge;364299 said:
WRR, do you know Matty personally, otherwise would be hard to know a blokes leadership qualities if you haven't play with or against him? Lets hope your own young blokes of around the same age don't get their noses out of joint with an outsider being appointed skipper.

We have done our homework well and there are players at West Newport that know him well and have played with him before. Like any recruiting decision when you bring in a new captain or captain/coach to a club some people might get their noses out of joint initially but we are very confident we have made the right decision in appointing Matty to the role and believe he will be a great benefit to West Newport.

Hey Charles , you would be an underdog for the league b n f this year I recon! Just get off the gear and stay away from revolver n you'll have it in the bag! Oh yea and trainings on Fridays at Maddox so make an appearance at atleast one session you man!

Revolver is going to miss you during cricket season slogger, you'll have to leave at 11am saturday and return at 8 on saturday night. You might even have to stay off the shit on Friday nights.

slogger22;364410 said:
Hey Charles , you would be an underdog for the league b n f this year I recon! Just get off the gear and stay away from revolver n you'll have it in the bag! Oh yea and trainings on Fridays at Maddox so make an appearance at atleast one session you man!

how are those pies comming out..........?:rolleyes:

Hey Charles it's about 9am and I'm out the front of revs , any suggestions ?

You truley are a genious I am hammerd hahahahahahahahahahahahaha googswoo

We (the Roosters) hope that the Congs go well in the Willy comp...and next season move up to the A's (wicket pending) they are a well run and proud club.

West Riff Raff;364152 said:

so if GU did it, it must work. fair call. either way it seems a good long term goal for west newport getting all these young blokes who are just chasing the money and in a year or 2 will do the same somewhere else.

as for red gumby, how he will be missed. they might have been good batting decks and good luck to him for getting a few but last year?? fair go, was that the game you sent us in and frewy bowled all day and had them sideways??? that game yeah? youngy could have taken the new ball that day against us and got 4 fa! its a shame he has got the arse now you blokes have chuggy back and walsh and ambrose and all these other blokes you tell us about.

d.p.a.c.c had a praccy on the w/e against blackwood c.c at their ground........what a beautiful little ground set in a gully amungst the bush.......

the team consisted of 2 u/17 players 7 b-turf players and 4 b-matts players.....

d/p won the toss n sent blackwood in.........
blackwood 8/136(35)
d/p in reply 2/186(35)

good start lots to work on in the fielding aspect though........1 of the young blokes opened the bowling and the other batted at 4..........good signs from the kids a couple more still in the pipe line who i will want in my team.........

cheers

ps......any 1 else keen for a praccy if rnd 1 gets washed out a or b-turf teams.........??? im keen send me a pm if interested......

matting master;366048 said:
is there any chance of a draw coming out before the start of the season!

draw will be done after wed,30=9=-09 meeting if clubs agree to draft circulated at last meeting.

SWANNEES;366052 said:
draw will be done after wed,30=9=-09 meeting if clubs agree to draft circulated at last meeting.

draft circulated????

last meeting only a-turf was drafted...........they better get a wriggle on.......

weapons05/06;366024 said:
d.p.a.c.c had a praccy on the w/e against blackwood c.c at their ground........what a beautiful little ground set in a gully amungst the bush.......

the team consisted of 2 u/17 players 7 b-turf players and 4 b-matts players.....

d/p won the toss n sent blackwood in.........
blackwood 8/136(35)
d/p in reply 2/186(35)

good start lots to work on in the fielding aspect though........1 of the young blokes opened the bowling and the other batted at 4..........good signs from the kids a couple more still in the pipe line who i will want in my team.........

cheers

ps......any 1 else keen for a praccy if rnd 1 gets washed out a or b-turf
teams.........??? im keen send me a pm if interested......

Impressive. Blackwood would have a huge township full of avid cricketers now wouldn't they??? Who's next.... Korweinguboora.

unyuns;366068 said:
Impressive. Blackwood would have a huge township full of avid cricketers now wouldn't they??? Who's next.... Korweinguboora.

Unyuns you haven't lost your sense of humour since moving to Imps good to see keep it up.

matting master;366048 said:
is there any chance of a draw coming out before the start of the season!

A-Turf draw is on the website now!!!

hussler;366134 said:
A-Turf draw is on the website now!!!

Looking at the fixture the best date for our 20/20 game would be 22nd of November can you run that past your guys and let me know.

unyuns;366068 said:

well you can only beat who come up against......sum 1 in the wdca preferably.......;)

what about your new club interested..........?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back