Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

slogger22;358349 said:
Listen hear u tosser. Why are you writing crap about me on the net?
what position are you in or what have you ever done to give yourself the right to comment on my cricket abillity?

I played at carlton for several years and got kicked out because i took the blame of a fk up at a function for my team mates!
For starters those figures of 0/96 arent correct, secondly... that was my first game in the sub-district cricket and really its a completly different game... slow dead wickets,completly different length of bowling and under-par fielders! so there is no way you can comment on how good of a player i am or arent yet again you cant judge anybody off one game, everybody makes ducks and bowls shit at some point in there career

And you missed one too know-it-all i played at richmond last season,thought you would have been all over that too genious?

Also... My brother hasnt played cricket since he retired in u17s and played a handful of b turf games so, u have again made a dickhead of yourself.

All in all, dont get on the internet commenting about everybody else's abillity when yours isnt that flash its self. if you spent as much time having a hit in the nets as you did on big cricket, you might actually get a few runs

Peace.

Not sure who you are mate, but you mentioned under par fielders in sub district.. the WDCA is going to be an eye opener for you then!! you'll see the mandatory 6 catches a day go down!
Good luck for the season!
its good for the comp that district players are coming to play in it..

Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

rohan;358334 said:
What is even funnier is that go around trying your hardest to suss out who people are on here that take the piss out of you. And you still have no idea!!!
Like everyone else on here i could embarass you a tad but you do a good enough job of that yourself....
Just want to know one other thing, when the season starts and everyone on here is talking about the A turf games and how they went, what will you do? start a new thread? because no one wants to here your ball by ball analysis of the b turf mate. then again no one wants to hear from you now and it hasn't stopped you....

Did i also read something from willi comp about new players this year and how they are guns like a few years ago when they attracted guns to the club? that wouldnt have started with red gumby and beast would it? the future of GU just keeps growing it seems!

Rohan, come on.. your jealousy of GU is still haunting you..
your right however, the future of GU is growing..
You and lavo really do need to look after your own backyard, you get the bigh guns each year, yet you still cant make the finals in the WDCA.. you can have as many sides as you like at the club, makes for more disapointment with no success!
You have won one A turf flag in what 15 years??
Biggest under achivers ive ever seen!

Willi Comp;358439 said:
Rohan, come on.. your jealousy of GU is still haunting you..
your right however, the future of GU is growing..
You and lavo really do need to look after your own backyard, you get the bigh guns each year, yet you still cant make the finals in the WDCA.. you can have as many sides as you like at the club, makes for more disapointment with no success!
You have won one A turf flag in what 15 years??
Biggest under achivers ive ever seen!

That might be all correct. But you know whats still funny, you have to bowl in tandem with the greatest cricketer ever to walk the earth!!! Remember when he played with us a few years back and all you blokes hung it on him????
I guess that wont change, you can still turn on your own like no other.
and i hope your being sarcastic about the future, surely you are. you couldnt be that dumb. you have 2 young guys.. they get wickets on shit decks or make runs against bottom sides. yeah that is a real future down there.
ahhh the batman, what a pick up.

slogger22;358349 said:
Listen hear u tosser. Why are you writing crap about me on the net?
what position are you in or what have you ever done to give yourself the right to comment on my cricket abillity?

I played at carlton for several years and got kicked out because i took the blame of a fk up at a function for my team mates!
For starters those figures of 0/96 arent correct, secondly... that was my first game in the sub-district cricket and really its a completly different game... slow dead wickets,completly different length of bowling and under-par fielders! so there is no way you can comment on how good of a player i am or arent yet again you cant judge anybody off one game, everybody makes ducks and bowls shit at some point in there career

And you missed one too know-it-all i played at richmond last season,thought you would have been all over that too genious?

Also... My brother hasnt played cricket since he retired in u17s and played a handful of b turf games so, u have again made a dickhead of yourself.

All in all, dont get on the internet commenting about everybody else's abillity when yours isnt that flash its self. if you spent as much time having a hit in the nets as you did on big cricket, you might actually get a few runs

Peace.

who is the tosser........?getting kicked out of a district club isnt the brightest thing.......and the game you played against us wasnt on a slow dead track........you just bowled sh1t.......lol

maybe the truth hurts........and im entitled to an opinion as every 1 else is......and i rate your brother better than you if you dont like it.......suck it up and get over it........and i couldnt care less where u played last year........champion

yeah im not that flash never said i was.......i have a crack with the ability i have.....i have proven though in big games i get results....so no complaints from me.......im happy with the grand final wins i have played in and coached.....cant beat that feeling

ive had 4 hits already so the time im not on here i am in the nets.......hahaha:cool:

chin up and all the best

hussler;358385 said:
You must've got ************ all cos you wouldve told us by now.....:eek:

hit a 4 off the first ball of the game go burnt the next ball........bloody drainy.....

rohan;358334 said:
What is even funnier is that go around trying your hardest to suss out who people are on here that take the piss out of you. And you still have no idea!!!
Like everyone else on here i could embarass you a tad but you do a good enough job of that yourself....
Just want to know one other thing, when the season starts and everyone on here is talking about the A turf games and how they went, what will you do? start a new thread? because no one wants to here your ball by ball analysis of the b turf mate. then again no one wants to hear from you now and it hasn't stopped you....

Did i also read something from willi comp about new players this year and how they are guns like a few years ago when they attracted guns to the club? that wouldnt have started with red gumby and beast would it? the future of GU just keeps growing it seems!

i know who you are numbnuts........

good point maybe the guys who play in b-turf ala the great man hussler and myself can give a rundown of the scores each week would be good for the site........and if you dont like it stiff sh1t........

and thats right ill be here 4 ever.......

rohan;358441 said:
That might be all correct. But you know whats still funny, you have to bowl in tandem with the greatest cricketer ever to walk the earth!!! Remember when he played with us a few years back and all you blokes hung it on him????
I guess that wont change, you can still turn on your own like no other.
and i hope your being sarcastic about the future, surely you are. you couldnt be that dumb. you have 2 young guys.. they get wickets on shit decks or make runs against bottom sides. yeah that is a real future down there.
ahhh the batman, what a pick up.

i hear big things from lavo this year.....big big things......maybe smithy and the crew are talking premierships with the recruits you guys have picked up.......

care to name them........???

weapons05/06;358465 said:
i hear big things from lavo this year.....big big things......maybe smithy and the crew are talking premierships with the recruits you guys have picked up.......

Weapons - Lavo talk it up every year but never ever produce! they cant even make the finals in this comp! Pretenders!
they are great at making excuses though..

weapons05/06;358465 said:

we are like every team mate, picked up guns from here and there. i think ive already said this?
you seem to know it all so why dont you tell me who we have? how would i know anyway, training hasnt started yet.....

Willi Comp;358532 said:
Weapons - Lavo talk it up every year but never ever produce! they cant even make the finals in this comp! Pretenders!
they are great at making excuses though..

i know they have picked up 3 decent cricketers that would be more than handy in a-turf 1 ex footcray player is amungst them.......name doesnt come to mind atm.........

it might be the young blokes on here talking it up that dont really know much about the game hence nothing happens come at the end of the year.....believe me they will be up and about.......

hussler;358570 said:
Jim Waley with the late news.........:D

yeah its all over the subbies site too.......no 1 would know who he is over there....:cool:

some update on our wicket........

turf company in monday to lay the new turf...........

round 1 will see some massive changes at the john mcleod oval deer park.........

any news on when the fixture is comming out..........?

The whole lot of you are pretenders... all you do is talk it up on here... Lavo, if you can't share who you have picked up this season, then they musten be any good. i would be the first person to say that wyndhamvale picked up a player... but we havent no need in this comp.

this season can't start quick enough...

I do hope that clubs have picked up decent players, because theres not enough of them. I want this comp to get alot stronger, i enjoy playing in the wdca but if its anything like last year ill giving a higher grade a good think.

I would tho like to wish all clubs the best of luck this season

And too the vale boys, lets go back to back!!!!

futurecompchamp;359646 said:
The whole lot of you are pretenders... all you do is talk it up on here... Lavo, if you can't share who you have picked up this season, then they musten be any good. i would be the first person to say that wyndhamvale picked up a player... but we havent no need in this comp.

I do hope that clubs have picked up decent players, because theres not enough of them. I want this comp to get alot stronger, i enjoy playing in the wdca but if its anything like last year ill giving a higher grade a good think.

Your a Gun Trent

go to willy if your thinking of going to a higher level cha ching..........;)

they could use a player of your qualities..........

weapons05/06;359854 said:
go to willy if your thinking of going to a higher level cha ching..........;)

they could use a player of your qualities..........

Why would a talented player go to Willy? Any young player who rates themselves as a player should go to a district club and have a go with the big boys.
Most 2nds or 3rds player @ a district club would walk into MOST Sub-District 1's teams.
So you may as well have a crack @ a district club first to see were you really stand.

10notout;359945 said:
Why would a talented player go to Willy? Any young player who rates themselves as a player should go to a district club and have a go with the big boys.
Most 2nds or 3rds player @ a district club would walk into MOST Sub-District 1's teams.
So you may as well have a crack @ a district club first to see were you really stand.

yeah good point.......but from my understanding the boy is a little how do i say it.......slack......

will get chewed up and spit out at district clubs if this is the case.........my opinion only

but never the less have a crack........where ever im only saying willy for obvious reasons.......

Jeez, I thought GU won 7 flags in a row, and I remember they recruited plenty of top line players over those years, but if Wyndhamvale dont need to recruit after winning 1, maybe its me who's wrong. It's attitudes like that that have reigning premiers miss the 4 the next year. Get a grip champ, or maybe loosen the grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back