Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

thedog;388969 said:
like yourself got to be captain coach of a shit side like Deer Park is beyond me do you guys play A Turf??? No Wait you don’t the last time you did you guys win a match you were 5 losses and 4 outright losses, you say your club is so good why don’t you take your shit B-Turf side and place them back in A-Turf?? I know why you’re afraid you won’t win a match again. Hey if your B-Turf loses this coming round guess what your 4th .

I bet if went to Deer Park i could get your job at no cost.

The fact is your talking shit you didn’t go down to Laverton and if you were there did you go into the club where B Murphy and some of the other White boys were drowning there sorrows in beer let me see NO.

Get off the shit your on mate and play some good cricket.

hahaha your a dill..........we play in the b-turf for now chump........myself and the club are happy with that........looking to build a side to not only be competitive in the a-turf but to win games by playing tough hard cricket........you can coach deer park but as long as i have left.......because from your replies im sure the club will go back to how it was before i come.......i have no doubt.......

if you are from their which i highly doubt the boys in the lavo b-turf and im sure the boys from ana seen me as well as im not the smallest bloke running around.......i even spoke to lavo b-turf captian.........you can post all the dribble you want id hate to play at a club like lavo..........

you must be as you had taken photo's of the game..... and yes i did go into the rooms as my daughter needed the toilet........there was the barman and some 1 talking to him and thats it.......

as i said i dont care what lavo done(cheat) i just cant wait to see what the end result is from the competition point of view........hopefully suspensions but im sure lavo will get away with it like they did a couple of years ago when the sprinklers amazingly come on over night to wet the pitch when lavo a-turf were in all sorts of trouble against newport digman.........mmmmmmmm does any 1 remember this??????

unyuns;389057 said:
How is it that you have a photo of the game on your phone??? Maybe you are a bigger shite kicker than weapons??? Your ones were out getting their bums pumped, but you had time for photos??? C'mon mate, hang shite all you want, but you know you're a battler.

shhhhh im having fun here......:cool:

BigCoq;388974 said:
Thanks for your valueable contribution to a momental change in western suburban cricket we have ever seen.
You have enlightened me with your wisdom and wise words you must be a fine upstanding member of your club and i am sure that your commitee looks for your guidence at every turn.
Your contribution to this debate has been noted now take a seat.
May you continue to prosper and become the leader your club deserves.
Weapons would be rapt to have the heat taken of him:D
Personally im looking out for whats best for my club end of story!!

pretty soft responce bigcoq.........:p

weapons05/06;389060 said:
hahaha your a dill..........we play in the b-turf for now chump........myself and the club are happy with that........looking to build a side to not only be competitive in the a-turf but to win games by playing tough hard cricket........you can coach deer park but as long as i have left.......because from your replies im sure the club will go back to how it was before i come.......i have no doubt.......
All Hail the great BIG W......Savior of DPA go back to how it was.......classic........ I'm sure the DPA boys appreciate the wonderful rescue job you've done for them.......:eek::eek:

Weapon I am leaving this silly arugment.
All I can say is lavo are not cheats and the club has changed over the last 5 years from what it was to what it is.

The overall club is one of the best in the comp that can be seen in their depth and strength of the club

thedog;389096 said:
All I can say is lavo are not cheats and the club has changed over the last 5 years from what it was to what it is.

The overall club is one of the best in the comp that can be seen in their depth and strength of the club

when you fill out your own score book yes you have alot of depth !!!!;) cheats

weapons05/06;389060 said:

if you are from their which i highly doubt the boys in the lavo b-turf and im sure the boys from ana seen me as well as im not the smallest bloke running around.......i even spoke to lavo b-turf captian.........you can post all the dribble you want id hate to play at a club like lavo..........

who is b.murphy.......you talk about him all the time sure you arnt chopping him up the poop chute..........?????? you must be as you had taken photo's of the game..... and yes i did go into the rooms as my daughter needed the toilet........there was the barman and some 1 talking to him and thats it.......

as i said i dont care what lavo done(cheat) i just cant wait to see what the end result is from the competition point of view........hopefully suspensions but im sure lavo will get away with it like they did a couple of years ago when the sprinklers amazingly come on over night to wet the pitch when lavo a-turf were in all sorts of trouble against newport digman.........mmmmmmmm does any 1 remember this??????

Long time reader, first time poster, weapons, your are an embarrassment to the Deer Park Cricket Club!!!

FFS, do you any of you actually read the shite you write on here? What is the average age here? 12 maybe 13 at a guess?

Leave out the pathetic name calling and try to keep it within the bounds of civility. It is starting to border on the embarrassing.

This is a friendly warning, carry on and I'll just remove posts rather than attempt to make sense of them.

thedog;389096 said:

thats right........WEAPON.........AHHHHHH

And from my point of view that is why its so dissapointing i know lavo are a strong club no doubt.......to do what they did is very dissapointing from my club and other clubs of the competition........

finals to be played so life goes on......

no i deer;389163 said:
Long time reader, first time poster, weapons, your are an embarrassment to the Deer Park Cricket Club!!!
FYI
The deer park cricket club no longer exists.......;)

thedog;389096 said:

Sorry got to side with BIG W here...:(, Whilst they still have the "old school " wielding some influence,a leopard doesn't change its spots ;);)

just cricket;389135 said:
[/U]

when you fill out your own score book yes you have alot of depth !!!!;) cheats

weapons05/06;389264 said:
thats right........WEAPON.........AHHHHHH

And from my point of view that is why its so dissapointing i know lavo are a strong club no doubt.......to do what they did is very dissapointing from my club and other clubs of the competition........

finals to be played so life goes on......

What about WEST NEWPORT they have offered Hoppers 4 kegs of beer for an outright win WHAT CHEATS.

no one should call lavo cheats especially over b matts which they did not cheat.

BUT WEST NEWPORT buying an outright to get second place from LAVO who are going to beat GU who were all out for 108.

Poor Lavo will miss out on a home Finale DUE TO WEST CHEATING shame on the scum bags from WEST SHAME.

WEST ARE CHEATS BIG TIME AND LAVO WILL KILL THEM.

thedog;389457 said:
What about WEST NEWPORT they have offered Hoppers 4 kegs of beer for an outright win WHAT CHEATS.

no one should call lavo cheats especially over b matts which they did not cheat.

BUT WEST NEWPORT buying an outright to get second place from LAVO who are going to beat GU who were all out for 108.

Poor Lavo will miss out on a home Finale DUE TO WEST CHEATING shame on the scum bags from WEST SHAME.

Some big acusations there buddy,& you said your not part of lavo & just a fan.......:(

thedog;389457 said:

so what we have done the same to old westbourne........we win outright we get 2nd spot=home final........i mean if lavo in the b-mats can get away with it why cant we/other clubs do it to suit ourselves........:eek:

and there are more stories(from the captian of black) that the game never went on the 2nd day.......;)

weapons05/06;389518 said:
so what we have done the same to old westbourne........we win outright we get 2nd spot=home final........i mean if lavo in the b-mats can get away with it why cant we/other clubs do it to suit ourselves........:eek:

and there are more stories(from the captian of black) that the game never went on the 2nd day.......;)

Whats the scores then?

A.B De Villiers;389520 said:
Whats the scores then?

nah i would never be caught up in that crap..........what ever happens happens next week......i believe we will beat any1 anywhere come the semi final.........

we got 9/260 odd highest score was 48 there was a first baller and every 1 else got into double figures so every 1 got quality time in the middle......

cheers

thedog;389457 said:

well maybe you should have beaten them last week and you wouldnt have to worry about it :p

thedog;389457 said:

Thats GOLD!!!!!!

big game performer;389542 said:
well maybe you should have beaten them last week and you wouldnt have to worry about it :p

Gee wiz wouldnt it be a suprise again get to the semi finals and west accidentally leave the sprinklers on again overnight especially if they finish top 2

thedog;389457 said:

you must a dill if you belive that no side would ever do that !!!! ohhhhh maybe Laverton:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back