Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Thespy;391299 said:
Well played West. It was the best way to win the game. Couldnt have scripted a better finish to rub it right in to Lavo. The umpiring was below par

Rub what in you guys were all out for under 100 and lavo made the runs in under an hour consdering how much you TOSSERS slowed the match down lavo did a great job and deserved to win.

Why couldent the last 2 balls be bowled in that last over????

I can tell you WEST ARE SORE LOSERS

GU Will beat you guys in one week

Go back to the VTCA, oh wait they didn't like you guys maybe the WDCA should wake up and kick you out.

Thespy;391388 said:
I think its time for lavo to leave the comp. I think if the best person to captain that side is crackers then they have massive problems down there. Is that a person who the committee really want to be reflective as what that club stands for.

Dont blame west blame the umpires. They didnt take control and the rain beat you.

At least you guys will make a few bucks over the bar.

West are a disgrace thats all i can say

And you bet our administrators at our GREAT club will go ahead with some sort of action

thedog;391347 said:
What drugs are you on

Lavo had you guys beat you scum usesd the lowest form of cricket to pull a win what about the shit you pulled on the filed to slow it down for the rain thats not cricket.

The WDCA Umpires have no balls and are a discrace.

No matter what Lavo beat West fair and square.

Shileds has lost a lot of friends today.

If you guys can celbrate a sham win like that good luck losers.

West should not be welcome at Laverton after that shit.

so your saying lavo would not have done the same?? logan and crackers are sooks, ur right the umps should never have steped foot on the ground and lavo got wat they deserved, crackers had tears in his eyes wata sook. such a big mouth but wen push comes to shove he has no balls all talk no walk. and wen can the away team get sponges and leaf blower to dry the pitch. if it wet cause of the weather then bad luck. had to laugh at the game it was 9 teams onto 1 nobody wanted u in the GF. there is only 1 thing better than beating lavo and thats beating lavo the way we did :p nothing outside the rules.

I have a few questions for the WDCA

1. With 2 balls left did west walk first before the umpires called it? If So West Forfeit?
2. Why weren’t any of the so called dead balls not called No Balls? One of these get Lavo over the line
3. Will West get penalized for slowing the game down as much as they did with their slow over rate?
4. Will M.Shilled be penalized for bring the game in to disrupt he should and so should West like laverton was in the 1980s?

The WDCA needs to grow up and look hard at this match as it’s a credit to laverton for getting the match to go ahead
Laverton is an old and grand club in the COMP who helped save the comp a few years back and filed 6 sides and the WDCA should rule in lavertons favor as they have played fair.

Also to the West Newport Blokes Lavo would not have milked the game as much as you guys did and would have been good sports and lost.
In the wrap up you guys were beaten fair and square you can’t celebrate such a loss on a draw like that in Test and One Day Cricket in result of a draw due to weather the with scores level the side with the most wickets win this should be the rule in the official rules for the comp so this crap doesn’t happen again because the pest side didn’t win and you can see that by the match results.

Shame on West you should be kick out of the Comp for what you have done.

thedog;391401 said:
Why?????

You Lost
You Cheated
You are not a good sporting club
You guys are lower than dirt

It's quite obvious that Laverton lost, not West Newport.
No cheating was done, or officials would have done something about it.
How can West Newport be lower than dirt? Laverton are clearly that most hated club in the comp?

As far as i'm concerned, the two teams in the GF are by far the best in the 09/10 season.

Well done and good luck to Grand United and West Newport.
Should be a great match.

thedog;391347 said:
What drugs are you on

Lavo had you guys beat you scum usesd the lowest form of cricket to pull a win what about the shit you pulled on the filed to slow it down for the rain thats not cricket.

The WDCA Umpires have no balls and are a discrace.

No matter what Lavo beat West fair and square.

Shileds has lost a lot of friends today.

If you guys can celbrate a sham win like that good luck losers.

West should not be welcome at Laverton after that shit.

no matter what lavo beat west ?mmm have a look at the score book you will see thats not the case!:rolleyes:
i hope you can have spelling lessons in port phillip prison (celbrate) celebrate and yes we did celebrate :)
and matt hates you girls down at that shit hole!!!
oh well spend more dollars next year so crackers can buy some courage !!!!
the 2 best sides are in the grand final we be a great game!!

weapons05/06;390670 said:
least you think it will be close.......:eek:

why will you guys win........?????

all the best:cool:

BEEN VERY QUIET WEAPONS MAYBE YOUR ASS IS TOO SORE TO TALK OR YOUR MOUTH IS FULL.

p.s ENJOY MAD MONDAY YOU CHEAT

thedog;391375 said:
I have a few questions for the WDCA

1. With 2 balls left did west walk first before the umpires called it? If So West Forfeit?
2. Why weren’t any of the so called dead balls not called No Balls? One of these get Lavo over the line
3. Will West get penalized for slowing the game down as much as they did with their slow over rate?
4. Will M.Shilled be penalized for bring the game in to disrupt he should and so should West like laverton was in the 1980s?

The WDCA needs to grow up and look hard at this match as it’s a credit to laverton for getting the match to go ahead
Laverton is an old and grand club in the COMP who helped save the comp a few years back and filed 6 sides and the WDCA should rule in lavertons favor as they have played fair.

Also to the West Newport Blokes Lavo would not have milked the game as much as you guys did and would have been good sports and lost.
In the wrap up you guys were beaten fair and square you can’t celebrate such a loss on a draw like that in Test and One Day Cricket in result of a draw due to weather the with scores level the side with the most wickets win this should be the rule in the official rules for the comp so this crap doesn’t happen again because the pest side didn’t win and you can see that by the match results.

Shame on West you should be kick out of the Comp for what you have done.

Waaa Waaa Waaa bahahahahahahahaha

West Newport knew they where going to loose and cant win fairly...and im pretty sure Laverton showed there better then GU when they smashed them last week and M.Logan made there score off his bat..and they proved there the best by getting five wickets and made the runs in 2 hours against WN but west got scared and cheated we all know it!!!!

just cricket;391378 said:
no matter what lavo beat west ?mmm have a look at the score book you will see thats not the case!:rolleyes:
i hope you can have spelling lessons in port phillip prison (celbrate) celebrate and yes we did celebrate :)
and matt hates you girls down at that shit hole!!!
oh well spend more dollars next year so crackers can buy some courage !!!!
the 2 best sides are in the grand final we be a great game!!

Look at the scores ha i have and you guys can’t make 100 and when it looked like the match was lost you guys couldn’t bowel the last 2 balls what wrong scarred of losing.

I can tell you this lavo will lodge complaints and possible legal action as you guys didn’t play fair cricket come on 3 over’s in 25 mins what about those silly injury’s that’s not cricket.

If were allowed the last 2 balls you guys would have been beaten.

The best side did not win.

West are nothing but cheats and GU will beat you guys unless you buy them 15 kegs.

twinkle toes;391408 said:
BEEN VERY QUIET WEAPONS MAYBE YOUR ASS IS TOO SORE TO TALK OR YOUR MOUTH IS FULL.

hey weapons seeing your doing nothing on your weekends i think laverton could use your talent... need someone to carry out the drinks dont think you can cheat running no walking drinks....

I think its time for lavo to leave the comp. I think if the best person to captain that side is crackers then they have massive problems down there. Is that a person who the committee really want to be reflective as what that club stands for.

Dont blame west blame the umpires. They didnt take control and the rain beat you.

You guys would have done the same thing if you were in their position. All clubs would have. Given the fact your club threw a b matts game to suit yourselves, this is a bit of justice from the rest of the comp. Goodluck with your quest

We don't cheat down at west!!! that's the biggest load of shit i have heard. west must have been celebrating the night before the game knowing there covers are shithouse i have never seen bowlers cramping and getting injuries after 5 overs....SPUDS

yehyehyeh;391409 said:
West Newport knew they where going to loose and cant win fairly...and im pretty sure Laverton showed there better then GU when they smashed them last week and M.Logan made there score off his bat..and they proved there the best by getting five wickets and made the runs in 2 hours against WN but west got scared and cheated we all know it!!!!

West Newport did not cheat. They did all they could WITHIN THE RULES to get into the GF. A minimum of 16 overs had to bowled and West Newport played it smart and then rain interrupted play. No cheating was done there.

The only bit of cheating that i heard of was the fact that laverton were using a LEAF BLOWER to dry the pitch. Now i'm pretty sure THAT is NOT within the rules?

thedog;391380 said:
Look at the scores ha i have and you guys can’t make 100 and when it looked like the match was lost you guys couldn’t bowel the last 2 balls what wrong scarred of losing.

I can tell you this lavo will lodge complaints and possible legal action as you guys didn’t play fair cricket come on 3 over’s in 25 mins what about those silly injury’s that’s not cricket.

If were allowed the last 2 balls you guys would have been beaten.

The best side did not win.

West are nothing but cheats and GU will beat you guys unless you buy them 15 kegs.

Give us a spell

Wicket Maiden;391413 said:
West Newport did not cheat. They did all they could WITHIN THE RULES to get into the GF. A minimum of 16 overs had to bowled and West Newport played it smart and then rain interrupted play. No cheating was done there.

The only bit of cheating that i heard of was the fact that laverton were using a LEAF BLOWER to dry the pitch. Now i'm pretty sure THAT is NOT within the rules?

pretty sure the pitch was wet due to there being holes in west newports covers. not sure why players where cramping,faking injuries and bowling 3 overs in 30 mins ... knowing laverton had it in the bag and had to cheat...

Weapons even after you cheating you still lost to P.Smiths best.. you and west newport are the same... CHEATS

thedog;391401 said:
Why?????

You Lost
You Cheated

I'm not from west champ, legal action going a bit too far isn't it... anyone would have stalled the game like west did.. it's the umpires who should have taken control of the game

Thespy;391388 said:

West are a disgrace thats all i can say

And you bet our administrators at our GREAT club will go ahead with some sort of action

:
yehyehyeh;391417 said:
pretty sure the pitch was wet due to there being holes in west newports covers. not sure why players where cramping,faking injuries and bowling 3 overs in 30 mins ... knowing laverton had it in the bag and had to cheat...

:eek::eek::eek::eek:go west

yehyehyeh;391417 said:

Might need to ask how the holes got put there in the first place

thedog;391401 said:
Why?????

You Lost
You Cheated

It's quite obvious that Laverton lost, not West Newport.
No cheating was done, or officials would have done something about it.
How can West Newport be lower than dirt? Laverton are clearly that most hated club in the comp?

As far as i'm concerned, the two teams in the GF are by far the best in the 09/10 season.

Well done and good luck to Grand United and West Newport.
Should be a great match.

Your covers had holes long before Lavo.

How can you guys be happy being all out for 79 and Lavo being able to make the runs is 11.5 over’s that says something Lavo are 100 times better.

Also in the end West are not Welcome at Laverton for their behavior attacking our scorer what a shame.

West are nothing but rubbish

weapons05/06;390670 said:
least you think it will be close.......:eek:

why will you guys win........?????

all the best:cool:

maybe if Lavo had have tried to beat GU outright when they had them on the ropes, instead of trying to make Logan win the League batting average, then they would be the ones celebrating going into a Grand Final because of the rain.

Should be a good Grand Final and both teams deserve to be playing

thedog;391425 said:
Your covers had holes long before Lavo.

How can you guys be happy being all out for 79 and Lavo being able to make the runs is 11.5 over’s that says something Lavo are 100 times better.

Also in the end West are not Welcome at Laverton for their behavior attacking our scorer what a shame.

West are nothing but rubbish

mmmmmmmm 20 seconds from playing in a grand final hahahahahahahah:p

twinkle toes;391408 said:

hey weapons seeing your doing nothing on your weekends i think laverton could use your talent... need someone to carry out the drinks dont think you can cheat running no walking drinks....

well all the riff raff(no offence wrr) is out and about..........good stuff keep up your good work......

anyways yep bloody oath very dissapointed not being able to even get some sort of a game after lavo were too good for 20 something overs.......thats what happens when you finish 3rd n 4th and rain interfears with the result not happy gotta suck it up....calling me a cheat is calling the kettle black dont you think wouldnt give you sucks an inch not my fault the other ump didnt turn up and ill call it how i see it......happy with the way our club has performed over the year and we still have the b-mats in the granny so looking to get over the line there to make it a special year for the club......hopefully i havnt checked any scores yet we are playing lavo.......

now with the curator wasnt there so cant comment on what happened would have been good for him to get myself the other captian and the umpire together before its called off........as i said suck it up and start planning for next year......with a bit of unfinished buisness in the back of my mind.........

and to the dog hope your not that big nuffy from behind the bar.......

cheers all the best to the teams in the granny..........

You guys would have done the same thing if you were in their position. All clubs would have. Given the fact your club threw a b matts game to suit yourselves, this is a bit of justice from the rest of the comp. Goodluck with your quest

Called into west newport last night mick jones was very confident that he was getting the grand final can someone from grand united confirm that jason spozzie has been overlooked because he was from gu:confused:

yehyehyeh;391409 said:

I only want to say one thing about that semi final, that was the lowest thing i have ever seen in cricket, being a laverton person we would never lower ourselves to gutter cricket to prevent getting beaten.

And to attack the laverton scorer for getting frustrated (and clearly not at anyone in particular) in that situation was a dog act!

Matty Shiell, i thought you were better bloke than that, how wrong I was!

WDCA, never let that "farce" happen again! And i hope that result gets overturned.

SHAME WEST NEWPORT SHAME!!!!

Thats all i have to say.

Wicket Maiden;391413 said:

weapons05/06;391449 said:
well all the riff raff(no offence wrr) is out and about..........good stuff keep up your good work......

anyways yep bloody oath very dissapointed not being able to even get some sort of a game after lavo were too good for 20 something overs.......thats what happens when you finish 3rd n 4th and rain interfears with the result not happy gotta suck it up....calling me a cheat is calling the kettle black dont you think wouldnt give you sucks an inch not my fault the other ump didnt turn up and ill call it how i see it......happy with the way our club has performed over the year and we still have the b-mats in the granny so looking to get over the line there to make it a special year for the club......hopefully i havnt checked any scores yet we are playing lavo.......

now with the curator wasnt there so cant comment on what happened would have been good for him to get myself the other captian and the umpire together before its called off........as i said suck it up and start planning for next year......with a bit of unfinished buisness in the back of my mind.........

and to the dog hope your not that big nuffy from behind the bar.......

cheers all the best to the teams in the granny..........

I dont know who thedog is but you might want to watch what you say, the bloke behind the bar is a top bloke, and i know who you are, so watch out nuffy! Have some respect for those who volunteer at all clubs.

thedog;391401 said:
Why?????

You Lost
You Cheated

I'm not from west champ, legal action going a bit too far isn't it... anyone would have stalled the game like west did.. it's the umpires who should have taken control of the game

fab10;391452 said:
Called into west newport last night mick jones was very confident that he was getting the grand final can someone from grand united confirm that jason spozzie has been overlooked because he was from gu:confused:

Can confirm that jason sposito was told by Bill Sheehan that he would not be available to umpire any final that gu are involved in. It seems strange if Mick Jones is allowed to umpire given his involvement with West Newport. Surely two neutral umpires Peter Banks and Frank Henry should do the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back