Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

weapons05/06;355064 said:
West Riff Raff;355015 said:
Pop Gun you either have a selected memory or you may be suffering from a permanent memory loss. To help you out this bowler who you made the offer to you coached at Willy juniors and might have played against when he was at Sunshine depending if you were in the ones at the time.

The other bowler would be a great get but be careful you might get a reputation as a poacher only because he is an ex player of you club counts for nothing in some peoples eyes go for it and l hope you succeed.[/QUOTE

where does the $40 come into it.......?

all players previously mentioned arnt comming..........;)

and west newport have spoken to this bowler yes or no????

Not officially as the offer YOU made to him scared us away.

West Riff Raff;355015 said:
Pop Gun you either have a selected memory or you may be suffering from a permanent memory loss. To help you out this bowler who you made the offer to you coached at Willy juniors and might have played against when he was at Sunshine depending if you were in the ones at the time.

The other bowler would be a great get but be careful you might get a reputation as a poacher only because he is an ex player of you club counts for nothing in some peoples eyes go for it and l hope you succeed.[/QUOTE

where does the $40 come into it.......?

all players previously mentioned arnt comming..........;)

and west newport have spoken to this bowler yes or no????

10notout;355059 said:
Only had two or three decent players. J Chatterton and P.Brown.

Don't dispute that M.C.C was a great club but why did these players including youself leave?

10notout;355059 said:

Don't dispute that M.C.C was a great club but why did these players including youself leave?

West Riff Raff;355138 said:
Don't you class yourself as a decent player or do you see yourself as a top punter?

I was not in the same class as those 2 guys. I dont think you will c my name on any honour boards.

I may have been known to drop into the TAB before the start of play.

West Riff Raff;355138 said:
Don't you class yourself as a decent player or do you see yourself as a top punter?

I was not in the same class as those 2 guys. I dont think you will c my name on any honour boards.

I may have been known to drop into the TAB before the start of play.

10notout;355059 said:

They were good cricketers, not champions, A Clarke was a class bowler......
Marby was a classy team with spirit! Shame its all gone!

SO who are you?????

10notout;355059 said:

SO who are you?????

West Riff Raff;355142 said:

ppfftt.......maybe because you arnt in the know at west newport as you have personally stated before which is pretty sad actually........when you think about my offer its not alot.......but when you guys offer more its seems interesting that it has scared you guys away........cmon wake up n smell the roses.....of course he is gonna tell me everything with what is going in with his cricket who he has spoken 2 what they are offering........and what you guys have offered him is unbelievable.........thats fine thats cricket money talks bullsh1t walks.......

ppfftt.......maybe because you arnt in the know at west newport as you have personally stated before which is pretty sad actually........when you think about my offer its not alot.......but when you guys offer more its seems interesting that it has scared you guys away........cmon wake up n smell the roses.....of course he is gonna tell me everything with what is going in with his cricket who he has spoken 2 what they are offering........and what you guys have offered him is unbelievable.........thats fine thats cricket money talks bullsh1t walks.......

thegeneral1965;355199 said:

SO who are you?????

Clarke was a decent bowler, but a better drinker.

Who am i, the Q should be who are you.

Shame about the Sydney Swans and Barry Hall, the swans have never been the same since Teasdale went to Collingwood.

I no who you are!!!!!!

thegeneral1965;355199 said:

SO who are you?????

Shame about the Sydney Swans and Barry Hall, the swans have never been the same since Teasdale went to Collingwood.

I no who you are!!!!!!

10notout;355080 said:
Hay Hussler,

You must be a young bloke, because you no nothing about the MCC. When they were in the comp in the mid to late 90's they would have given whatever shithole club you play at a flogging, yet as I said in my quote they only had 2 or 3 quality cricketers ( and I should no ).
Every1 in the WDCA new they were a quality club, so i would suggest you go ask a few older guys at your club were they any good and most guys would say they were.
But they still only had 2 or 3 quality players.

regards

former MCC player

Yeah real young clown.......but you are right I dont know much about MCC,but played against them many times & also against Clarkey & Chatters when they played at Seabrook(which was well before they went to West chump)do you remember that?????? & no they didnt flog my club much at all.Always had good games against them & heaps of piss after the game!!!!!!!:D

10notout;355080 said:
Hay Hussler,

You must be a young bloke, because you no nothing about the MCC. When they were in the comp in the mid to late 90's they would have given whatever shithole club you play at a flogging, yet as I said in my quote they only had 2 or 3 quality cricketers ( and I should no ).
Every1 in the WDCA new they were a quality club, so i would suggest you go ask a few older guys at your club were they any good and most guys would say they were.
But they still only had 2 or 3 quality players.

regards

former MCC player

Yeah real young clown.......but you are right I dont know much about MCC,but played against them many times & also against Clarkey & Chatters when they played at Seabrook(which was well before they went to West chump)do you remember that?????? & no they didnt flog my club much at all.Always had good games against them & heaps of piss after the game!!!!!!!:D

hussler;355245 said:

yeah whatever pal, I did not no they played at Seabrook in 95-96 now did I. I doubt u drank with them as Mark Gale would not have tolerated bafooons.

hussler;355245 said:

yeah whatever pal, I did not no they played at Seabrook in 95-96 now did I. I doubt u drank with them as Mark Gale would not have tolerated bafooons.

10notout;355253 said:

Move on goose!!!!!!!!

10notout;355253 said:

Move on goose!!!!!!!!

10notout;355232 said:

I no who you are!!!!!!

Well good to say you do, so name me!
The swans must be a hint............SK?

10notout;355232 said:

I no who you are!!!!!!

Well good to say you do, so name me!
The swans must be a hint............SK?

hussler;355245 said:

can i buy some tickets..........:eek:

hussler;355245 said:

can i buy some tickets..........:eek:

weapons05/06;355230 said:

Pop Gun good to see you got your memory back l was starting to get worried about you.
He would have been too good a bowler for the B Turf comp and would have put the wind up alot of batsmen.
I think you will find l am very much in the know at West and was only testing you again.
If you think our offer was unbelievable you must be getting very poorly paid at Deer Pk or not up with what the market is doing.

weapons05/06;355230 said:

Pop Gun good to see you got your memory back l was starting to get worried about you.
He would have been too good a bowler for the B Turf comp and would have put the wind up alot of batsmen.
I think you will find l am very much in the know at West and was only testing you again.
If you think our offer was unbelievable you must be getting very poorly paid at Deer Pk or not up with what the market is doing.

Right Arm Speed;354894 said:
It is true Werribee South have folded and our president went down there and pulled his notepad out and signed every single one of them.

Lavo will field 6 - 8 sides this year

Notepad or chequebook?

Right Arm Speed;354894 said:
It is true Werribee South have folded and our president went down there and pulled his notepad out and signed every single one of them.

Lavo will field 6 - 8 sides this year

Notepad or chequebook?

10notout;355232 said:

I no who you are!!!!!!

M.C.C were a decent team but full of individuals with massive ego's.
Chatters was a decent bat.
P. Brown was an average cricketer
Kingy was another OK bat but was apparently on big incentives!!!

10notout;355232 said:

I no who you are!!!!!!

Stump Cam;355569 said:

Browny was better than an average cricketer he made a hundred for us in the grand final against CY'S to win the game when we were struggling at 5 for 80. Only good player can perform under that sort of pressure and make runs when it counts.

Stump Cam;355569 said:

Browny was better than an average cricketer he made a hundred for us in the grand final against CY'S to win the game when we were struggling at 5 for 80. Only good player can perform under that sort of pressure and make runs when it counts.

West Riff Raff;355570 said:

Fair enough, just don't remember him doing much at his time @ Maribyrnong.

West Riff Raff;355570 said:

Fair enough, just don't remember him doing much at his time @ Maribyrnong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back