Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Charles;357261 said:
Well what a season its shaping up to be. Can GU regain their stranglehold on the competition or are they a spent force? Word is Newport Digman have recruited some big names to the club and may be early favorites, all I know is if they have picked up a certain district quick opposition batsmen better start running for their helmets.

yeah its shaping up the grouse.........pppfffttt

if he were any good you'd think he'd stay at district level........time will tell

ive seen it all before distict players going back a level or 2 batsmen wont get near the ball.......:eek:

Charles;357261 said:
Well what a season its shaping up to be. Can GU regain their stranglehold on the competition or are they a spent force? Word is Newport Digman have recruited some big names to the club and may be early favorites, all I know is if they have picked up a certain district quick opposition batsmen better start running for their helmets.

yeah its shaping up the grouse.........pppfffttt

if he were any good you'd think he'd stay at district level........time will tell

ive seen it all before distict players going back a level or 2 batsmen wont get near the ball.......:eek:

weapons05/06;357265 said:
from what ive been told the general may b from lavo.......thats why i said it.....nuffo........lol

so what does the great superstar of n/d think about coaches.........?

anyway cant wait for it to start........

The general is from GU..........

and Roger had a coach, now he flies solo as do many tennis stars.........

weapons05/06;357265 said:
from what ive been told the general may b from lavo.......thats why i said it.....nuffo........lol

so what does the great superstar of n/d think about coaches.........?

anyway cant wait for it to start........

Charles;357261 said:
Word is Newport Digman have recruited some big names to the club and may be early favorites, all I know is if they have picked up a certain district quick opposition batsmen better start running for their helmets.

Is Charlie sticking around Hussler?

Charles;357261 said:
Word is Newport Digman have recruited some big names to the club and may be early favorites, all I know is if they have picked up a certain district quick opposition batsmen better start running for their helmets.

Is Charlie sticking around Hussler?

thegeneral1965;357471 said:

ok mate no waken furries.......

he ''had'' a coach to get him to where he is.........???maybe

thegeneral1965;357471 said:

ok mate no waken furries.......

he ''had'' a coach to get him to where he is.........???maybe

he wouldnt happen to have played at essendon and wa would he? if so be by far the best player the comp has had in 20 years freak bat and bowls wheels.

he wouldnt happen to have played at essendon and wa would he? if so be by far the best player the comp has had in 20 years freak bat and bowls wheels.

Bayside Swifts;357616 said:

Its not John Taylor

Its not John Taylor

he wouldnt happen to have played at essendon and wa would he? if so be by far the best player the comp has had in 20 years freak bat and bowls wheels.[/QUOTE

chuggy was no good??........even the young bloke from wyndamvale he is no good either the 1 who won the comp medal na he cant b any good??......

like your name though........surely you go aroung with a netball skirt on.......:rolleyes:

he wouldnt happen to have played at essendon and wa would he? if so be by far the best player the comp has had in 20 years freak bat and bowls wheels.[/QUOTE

chuggy was no good??........even the young bloke from wyndamvale he is no good either the 1 who won the comp medal na he cant b any good??......

like your name though........surely you go aroung with a netball skirt on.......:rolleyes:

Great guess,he played a fair few games for the vics too!!!:eek:

Great guess,he played a fair few games for the vics too!!!:eek:

Ive heard that Darren Batties is coach of GU???
Can anyone confirm this???

Ive heard that Darren Batties is coach of GU???
Can anyone confirm this???

Apparently BATMAN has agreed to a 2 year term at over 5 figures each year with incentives. Several disillusioned people at GU.

Apparently BATMAN has agreed to a 2 year term at over 5 figures each year with incentives. Several disillusioned people at GU.

bones1;357884 said:

Sorry bud,but I find that hard to believe,5 figures???? I know they havent paid that much in the past,but to pay a 40+yo that much is a joke.....I dont think they'd be that silly..........and once he starts talkin about himself,like he likes to do he wont last long???:(

bones1;357884 said:

Sorry bud,but I find that hard to believe,5 figures???? I know they havent paid that much in the past,but to pay a 40+yo that much is a joke.....I dont think they'd be that silly..........and once he starts talkin about himself,like he likes to do he wont last long???:(

thats the figure he's told them at Werribee and confirmed by a GU stalwart

thats the figure he's told them at Werribee and confirmed by a GU stalwart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back