Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

It's with great sorrow the members of the Footscray ANA cricket club wish to inform the passing of great friend and club legend Paul A Kukucka 1967- Sunday 5th July 09

You lived well, laughed often and were much loved, and will always remain in our hearts. We will remember the good times and cherish your memories forever.

The Members of the Footscray ANA Cricket Club wish to send our deepest sympathies to the Kukucka Family.

A Service to celebrate the life of the late Paul Kukucka will be held at 2 p.m. on FRIDAY (July 10, 2009) at the Chapel of Repose, Memorial Park, Dohertys Rd, Altona, followed by burial. Donations preferred in lieu of flowers to Cancer Council Victoria, 1 Rathdowne St, Carlton, 3053

RIP P.A

It's with great sorrow the members of the Footscray ANA cricket club wish to inform the passing of great friend and club legend Paul A Kukucka 1967- Sunday 5th July 09

You lived well, laughed often and were much loved, and will always remain in our hearts. We will remember the good times and cherish your memories forever.

The Members of the Footscray ANA Cricket Club wish to send our deepest sympathies to the Kukucka Family.

A Service to celebrate the life of the late Paul Kukucka will be held at 2 p.m. on FRIDAY (July 10, 2009) at the Chapel of Repose, Memorial Park, Dohertys Rd, Altona, followed by burial. Donations preferred in lieu of flowers to Cancer Council Victoria, 1 Rathdowne St, Carlton, 3053

RIP P.A

Solidindefence;355579 said:

RIP P.A

My deepest sympathies to the Kukucka Family.

A great family, a very sad day for cricket in the western suburbs.

RIP Paul you will be dearly missed.

Solidindefence;355579 said:

RIP P.A

My deepest sympathies to the Kukucka Family.

A great family, a very sad day for cricket in the western suburbs.

RIP Paul you will be dearly missed.

Hey there guys,
We at St Mary's in the MMVCA are looking for a coach/captain for the 09/10 season, If anyone is interested in having a chat about it drop me a private message and i will fill them in on the details

Cheers guys

Hey there guys,
We at St Mary's in the MMVCA are looking for a coach/captain for the 09/10 season, If anyone is interested in having a chat about it drop me a private message and i will fill them in on the details

Cheers guys

Have heard a rumour that B Turf may be split into two divisions next year.

Any truth to this??

Any truth to this??

akkadakka;355850 said:

Any truth to this??

find out wed night.........wdca comp meeting.......7:00 altona rsl;)

akkadakka;355850 said:

Any truth to this??

find out wed night.........wdca comp meeting.......7:00 altona rsl;)

hussler a bit of man love going on with riff raff........

cows hoof...

lol he has seen me bat once on a rain affected wicket and likened me to the great mathew hayden...........

''gee he hits the ball through square/mid wicket like matty hayden''........hahaha

cows hoof...

lol he has seen me bat once on a rain affected wicket and likened me to the great mathew hayden...........

''gee he hits the ball through square/mid wicket like matty hayden''........hahaha

Stump Cam;355569 said:
M.C.C were a decent team but full of individuals with massive ego's.
Chatters was a decent bat.
P. Brown was an average cricketer
Kingy was another OK bat but was apparently on big incentives!!!

Brown was and still is a very good cicketer. I don't think King was on big incentives, I believe everyone was on the same incentives bar the coach. Although D.Cavanagh may have been the exception.

Stump Cam;355569 said:
M.C.C were a decent team but full of individuals with massive ego's.
Chatters was a decent bat.
P. Brown was an average cricketer
Kingy was another OK bat but was apparently on big incentives!!!

Brown was and still is a very good cicketer. I don't think King was on big incentives, I believe everyone was on the same incentives bar the coach. Although D.Cavanagh may have been the exception.

10notout;355910 said:

The best player was coach when we folded...Choppers..........
Brown, king, chatterton good, but inconsistent....
A Clarke unplayable when switched on........

But the one day side was the heart and soul!

10notout;355910 said:

thegeneral1965;355988 said:

Is blue still around?

thegeneral1965;355988 said:

Is blue still around?

weapons05/06;355907 said:

cows hoof...

you are a big time douche bag would you please just roll over and die ffs. noone cares what you have to say and i am pretty sure they would love to see you fail miserably in the 2nds. :D

weapons05/06;355907 said:

cows hoof...

you are a big time douche bag would you please just roll over and die ffs. noone cares what you have to say and i am pretty sure they would love to see you fail miserably in the 2nds. :D

10notout;356125 said:
Is blue still around?

Blue doent turn up anymore, his owner thinks he is a proffesional punter and goes to the races instead of cricket!

So who the f@#k are you?

10notout;356125 said:
Is blue still around?

Blue doent turn up anymore, his owner thinks he is a proffesional punter and goes to the races instead of cricket!

So who the f@#k are you?

heard that GU for the second year in a row have picked up 2 decent cricketers from SA..
A quick who was in the redbacks squad last year, and an all rounder who played for West Torrens (District equivalent)..
should make this intersesting in the comp this year!

heard that GU for the second year in a row have picked up 2 decent cricketers from SA..
A quick who was in the redbacks squad last year, and an all rounder who played for West Torrens (District equivalent)..

Willi Comp;356807 said:

yet they still dont have a coach.........:confused:

Willi Comp;356807 said:

yet they still dont have a coach.........:confused:

Willi Comp;356994 said:
Coaches are overrated!

lol yeah just ask ross lyon bomber thomson/john bucannon tim neilson.........very overated.........

anyways thats your opinion.........

Willi Comp;356994 said:
Coaches are overrated!

lol yeah just ask ross lyon bomber thomson/john bucannon tim neilson.........very overated.........

weapons05/06;357007 said:

Weapons, ross lyon, yet to achieve anything..... bomber, anyone can coach that team, same for buchanan, anyone could have had that success with warne mcgrath, gilly etc... and neilson...good job so far! Going to lose the ashes! 20/20 failure!

coaches are overrated, especially in cricket...........

weapons05/06;357007 said:

Weapons, ross lyon, yet to achieve anything..... bomber, anyone can coach that team, same for buchanan, anyone could have had that success with warne mcgrath, gilly etc... and neilson...good job so far! Going to lose the ashes! 20/20 failure!

thegeneral1965;357101 said:

yeah i dont understand some of you blokes........why are coaches getting paid top dollar........??? they must have some influence on a playing group........

good coaches set boundries/teach and encourage players to get the best out of themselves......how by training hard......and also set an example with dicipline.......dicipline and preparation/professionalism being the key words in all of this........

my new job yeah im gonna make life tough......why to push their boundries.....install dicipline and i believe preparation(training) will have a big say in how we will be going about our game style/game plan.....i will soon find out who wants to achieve goals set by commitee and myself......the riff raff will fall away and the creame will rise to the top.......why you might ask because i want to win and win as a part of a ''team'' thats why i play this great game to win with my teamates and be apart of a ''team''....and all this comes down to professionalism.......losing is for blokes/individuals who dont give a stuff and think they are it and abit and think what the coach says isnt worth a grain of salt.......maybe like you......and willy comp.........??? i dont know.......

so your telling me paul smith hasnt been good for your club......???

tell me a team with out a quality coach which has ever done anything great.........???phill jackson bulls/lakers any 1 could have coached them as well the list goes on.......so why employ a coach..........???

even individual sports players have coaches why is this.......???tennis/golf???
even roger federer has a coach.........he is so good???? why.......dicipline........

good debate though.........

thegeneral1965;357101 said:

yeah i dont understand some of you blokes........why are coaches getting paid top dollar........??? they must have some influence on a playing group........

good coaches set boundries/teach and encourage players to get the best out of themselves......how by training hard......and also set an example with dicipline.......dicipline and preparation/professionalism being the key words in all of this........

my new job yeah im gonna make life tough......why to push their boundries.....install dicipline and i believe preparation(training) will have a big say in how we will be going about our game style/game plan.....i will soon find out who wants to achieve goals set by commitee and myself......the riff raff will fall away and the creame will rise to the top.......why you might ask because i want to win and win as a part of a ''team'' thats why i play this great game to win with my teamates and be apart of a ''team''....and all this comes down to professionalism.......losing is for blokes/individuals who dont give a stuff and think they are it and abit and think what the coach says isnt worth a grain of salt.......maybe like you......and willy comp.........??? i dont know.......

tell me a team with out a quality coach which has ever done anything great.........???phill jackson bulls/lakers any 1 could have coached them as well the list goes on.......so why employ a coach..........???

even roger federer has a coach.........he is so good???? why.......dicipline........

weapons05/06;357167 said:

He coaches Lavo Nuffo???:p

weapons05/06;357167 said:

Well what a season its shaping up to be. Can GU regain their stranglehold on the competition or are they a spent force? Word is Newport Digman have recruited some big names to the club and may be early favorites, all I know is if they have picked up a certain district quick opposition batsmen better start running for their helmets.

Well what a season its shaping up to be. Can GU regain their stranglehold on the competition or are they a spent force? Word is Newport Digman have recruited some big names to the club and may be early favorites, all I know is if they have picked up a certain district quick opposition batsmen better start running for their helmets.

hussler;357241 said:

from what ive been told the general may b from lavo.......thats why i said it.....nuffo........lol

so what does the great superstar of n/d think about coaches.........?

anyway cant wait for it to start........

hussler;357241 said:

from what ive been told the general may b from lavo.......thats why i said it.....nuffo........lol

so what does the great superstar of n/d think about coaches.........?

anyway cant wait for it to start........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back