Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Stump Cam;343885 said:
Wouldn't you like to know :D
ND looking for a seconds Captain as they haven't had one for a few years now:eek:

I've heard Darwin???Any truth in that???Make sure your back by June 30th???

Yeah lost 4 games out of the last 25,plus 1 flag,not real good I suppose....:eek:

Stump Cam;343885 said:
Wouldn't you like to know :D
ND looking for a seconds Captain as they haven't had one for a few years now:eek:

I've heard Darwin???Any truth in that???Make sure your back by June 30th???

Yeah lost 4 games out of the last 25,plus 1 flag,not real good I suppose....:eek:

Boofa;343937 said:
So what went on after Rohan?
I do think you guys missed a trick this year.Considering you beat all the top teams you would have fancied your chances come finals.Are all your guys staying together?If so i still think you need at least a good quick bowler to open the bowling(as do most teams) to put you right in the mix.

well apparently after they won, it was the only time they went in for a drink after the game? and perhaps someone from the vales can fill us all in on the arvo tea on the last day????? i dont want to get things wrong and all but from what we have heard, not very happy some people!

as for next year, all staying put. new opening bowler, yep we agree. we'll be right though....

Boofa;343937 said:
So what went on after Rohan?
I do think you guys missed a trick this year.Considering you beat all the top teams you would have fancied your chances come finals.Are all your guys staying together?If so i still think you need at least a good quick bowler to open the bowling(as do most teams) to put you right in the mix.

well apparently after they won, it was the only time they went in for a drink after the game? and perhaps someone from the vales can fill us all in on the arvo tea on the last day????? i dont want to get things wrong and all but from what we have heard, not very happy some people!

as for next year, all staying put. new opening bowler, yep we agree. we'll be right though....

only time we went in for a drink? do you mean throughout the season or just the Grand Final? I know for a fact that there were at least a few of us there every night during the grand final, and we always stayed back for a beer after the game during the season

As for the arvo tea on the last day, i honestly don't know what happened there. Were talking about it after the game, but what does it really matter? the game was over at 2:50, and realistically, we weren't missing out on much haha

only time we went in for a drink? do you mean throughout the season or just the Grand Final? I know for a fact that there were at least a few of us there every night during the grand final, and we always stayed back for a beer after the game during the season

As for the arvo tea on the last day, i honestly don't know what happened there. Were talking about it after the game, but what does it really matter? the game was over at 2:50, and realistically, we weren't missing out on much haha

Firstly, Congratulations to the Vales on their preimership.. they were the best team most of the year, so well deserved!
as for not having a drink afte game, Not true! GU and Vales both when in rooms after each days play!
if they didnt who cares, why should these 2 clubs support Lavo's bank account! Lavo had the Gf and done ************ all! if u put your hand up for Gf, you should handle covers, get the scoreboard out each day, put the flags out etc..

As for the year, heard there maybe a few new teams coming from VTCA? Sunshine Druids, Albion and maybe Seabrook..

Summing this year up, i believe the best team never made the GF.

ND - unlucky not to make GF, will be a good team next year, only need one more batsmen. they bowl ok, CG and D Lee are pretty handy bowlers

Vales - A one man band. Not sure how a team can win a Gf and have no one in there top 6 average more than 20. If lawford leaves, which hear Yarraville Club will offer a heap of $$$ they wouldnt make the 4!

GU - no secret GU need another bowler and another good all rounder. I believe chigg may return and a possible sub district star may join the line up

Imps - who knows.. the were the let down story of the year! promised alot then went missing at the businees end need antoher 2 bats and 2 bowlers

Lavo - well, love to talk the talk but just cant deliver. i cant buy into this rebulding, because if the players you have now (dont care how young they are) cant make the finals in WDCA, they are no good!

West Newp - do have a brght future but dont get too excited about bowling attack!had some big scores made against them this year! on the right track though and can threat in 09-10

as for the rest, keep working hard and try and recruit a few and you never know in this comp, as one player may be able to get you along way! as proved by Vales this year!

Firstly, Congratulations to the Vales on their preimership.. they were the best team most of the year, so well deserved!
as for not having a drink afte game, Not true! GU and Vales both when in rooms after each days play!
if they didnt who cares, why should these 2 clubs support Lavo's bank account! Lavo had the Gf and done ************ all! if u put your hand up for Gf, you should handle covers, get the scoreboard out each day, put the flags out etc..

As for the year, heard there maybe a few new teams coming from VTCA? Sunshine Druids, Albion and maybe Seabrook..

ND - unlucky not to make GF, will be a good team next year, only need one more batsmen. they bowl ok, CG and D Lee are pretty handy bowlers

Vales - A one man band. Not sure how a team can win a Gf and have no one in there top 6 average more than 20. If lawford leaves, which hear Yarraville Club will offer a heap of $$$ they wouldnt make the 4!

GU - no secret GU need another bowler and another good all rounder. I believe chigg may return and a possible sub district star may join the line up

Imps - who knows.. the were the let down story of the year! promised alot then went missing at the businees end need antoher 2 bats and 2 bowlers

Lavo - well, love to talk the talk but just cant deliver. i cant buy into this rebulding, because if the players you have now (dont care how young they are) cant make the finals in WDCA, they are no good!

West Newp - do have a brght future but dont get too excited about bowling attack!had some big scores made against them this year! on the right track though and can threat in 09-10

as for the rest, keep working hard and try and recruit a few and you never know in this comp, as one player may be able to get you along way! as proved by Vales this year!

Willi Comp;344468 said:

Good summary there bud,Ive heard the same about a few new sides coming in next year,can only be good for the comp!!!!!!

I think our bowling attack is ok,1 bowler short I reckon,we didnt defend 2 big scores in the last 2 games as you well know.........:eek:

As for your subbies star,we had a crack at the same bloke last 2 years,I think it will be hard to get him,seen as though he is still going real good at subbies level & is well paid,good luck with that!!!!!

Willi Comp;344468 said:

Good summary there bud,Ive heard the same about a few new sides coming in next year,can only be good for the comp!!!!!!

I think our bowling attack is ok,1 bowler short I reckon,we didnt defend 2 big scores in the last 2 games as you well know.........:eek:

As for your subbies star,we had a crack at the same bloke last 2 years,I think it will be hard to get him,seen as though he is still going real good at subbies level & is well paid,good luck with that!!!!!

hussler;344541 said:

mmmmmm i wonder who that might be........???? any names hussler:confused:

hussler;344541 said:

im only saying what one of your blokes told us mate. GU were not happy thats from the horses mouth so take it how you like. how was arvo tea on the last day then? tell us what it all was if you wouldnt mind??? if it finished at 2.50, surely you would throw it all on the table for everyone?

your pretty good though ill give you that, getting your partner in crime back next year huh, gee didnt we hear that all this year, he'd be back after xmas??? oh he'll be playing dont worry about that.... thats getting pretty old i would have thought. as for the new player coming in yep good luck with that aswell, seems every year you blokes are getting a gun, when are they really coming?

im only saying what one of your blokes told us mate. GU were not happy thats from the horses mouth so take it how you like. how was arvo tea on the last day then? tell us what it all was if you wouldnt mind??? if it finished at 2.50, surely you would throw it all on the table for everyone?

your pretty good though ill give you that, getting your partner in crime back next year huh, gee didnt we hear that all this year, he'd be back after xmas??? oh he'll be playing dont worry about that.... thats getting pretty old i would have thought. as for the new player coming in yep good luck with that aswell, seems every year you blokes are getting a gun, when are they really coming?

weapons05/06;344579 said:

Brunswick via Yarraville ...........;)

That should be enough for ya hahaha???

weapons05/06;344579 said:

Huge news from the weekend though,was Lucky got flogged by Wait There's missus on the golf course on friday,the writing was on the wall after the 1st tee shot Lucky......DISGRACE......hahahahaha

Huge news from the weekend though,was Lucky got flogged by Wait There's missus on the golf course on friday,the writing was on the wall after the 1st tee shot Lucky......DISGRACE......hahahahaha

hussler;344785 said:

yep good get........

um where is riff raff........been doing some homework and a little birdy told me who he was......and aparently he has another alias........

hussler;344785 said:

yep good get........

um where is riff raff........been doing some homework and a little birdy told me who he was......and aparently he has another alias........

weapons05/06;344803 said:
yep good get........

Well done Pop Gun you are on the money again and to fill in the missing piece of the puzzle my other alias is WEAPONS 05/06.

Keep up the good work you CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weapons05/06;344803 said:
yep good get........

Well done Pop Gun you are on the money again and to fill in the missing piece of the puzzle my other alias is WEAPONS 05/06.

West Riff Raff;344884 said:

gee clown is a big word for the riff raff.........

some things never change ay dog.......;)

West Riff Raff;344884 said:

gee clown is a big word for the riff raff.........

some things never change ay dog.......;)

Stump Cam;344894 said:
Are you looking to apply Weapons ;)

have had a few meetings a couple more in the near future just looking for the place that suits me the best.......i dont wanna make silly mistakes like going to west riff raff newport..........:eek:

as for g/u just thought it might start a bit of a discission i guess not;)

Stump Cam;344894 said:
Are you looking to apply Weapons ;)

have had a few meetings a couple more in the near future just looking for the place that suits me the best.......i dont wanna make silly mistakes like going to west riff raff newport..........:eek:

weapons05/06;344908 said:

So you are looking at the Willy Comp or just in general?

So you are looking at the Willy Comp or just in general?

Good to see your showing plenty of loyalty to Willy again weapo.

Good to see your showing plenty of loyalty to Willy again weapo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back