Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

The greatest signing in the history of the WDCA, the one and only Batman. No shit blokes down their wont be happy, who would! Can you imagine when GU turn on each other during a tough day in the field. Im tipping the lefty who fields in slip will be the first bloke to get a red card for decking a teammate!
And another first, unlucky frewy... you wont be bowling over 100+ overs this year with him in the side. Or, he might let you get a few wickets early, then do what he did in every game when he was at werribee and come on and clean the tail up!

Weapons, you need to do your homework and find out who people are. I could have told you thegeneral65 plays in the 3rds at GU....

The greatest signing in the history of the WDCA, the one and only Batman. No shit blokes down their wont be happy, who would! Can you imagine when GU turn on each other during a tough day in the field. Im tipping the lefty who fields in slip will be the first bloke to get a red card for decking a teammate!
And another first, unlucky frewy... you wont be bowling over 100+ overs this year with him in the side. Or, he might let you get a few wickets early, then do what he did in every game when he was at werribee and come on and clean the tail up!

Weapons, you need to do your homework and find out who people are. I could have told you thegeneral65 plays in the 3rds at GU....

Weapons, you need to do your homework and find out who people are. I could have told you thegeneral65 plays in the 3rds at GU....[/QUOTE]

Very good Rohan.........................

And GU never turn on each other!

Weapons, you need to do your homework and find out who people are. I could have told you thegeneral65 plays in the 3rds at GU....[/QUOTE]

Very good Rohan.........................

And GU never turn on each other!

rohan;358174 said:

funny that he got 5 fa against my former club last season..........the last 5 that is.....

what is also funny maybe you are a former wezza player and didnt get a go when he was in your side.........because you bowl pies.......:eek:

the general is an honest chap no dali lama's there.........

cheers

rohan;358174 said:

funny that he got 5 fa against my former club last season..........the last 5 that is.....

what is also funny maybe you are a former wezza player and didnt get a go when he was in your side.........because you bowl pies.......:eek:

cheers

Bayside Swifts;357772 said:
why dont you jus ay who iit is?

nathan pobega who played at carlton 2's.......got suspended by carlton cause he mucked up at a club function and he went to yarraville whilst suspended now at digman.....i rate his younger brother better.......lee i think it is........

yeah he bowls ok the big question is that can he hit the pitch often enough to trouble the batsmen.......???0/96 off 21 out of a score of 7/339 and thats the last time ive faced him/played against him.........and dont ask me how i went........hahahaha

Bayside Swifts;357772 said:
why dont you jus ay who iit is?

nathan pobega who played at carlton 2's.......got suspended by carlton cause he mucked up at a club function and he went to yarraville whilst suspended now at digman.....i rate his younger brother better.......lee i think it is........

yeah he bowls ok the big question is that can he hit the pitch often enough to trouble the batsmen.......???0/96 off 21 out of a score of 7/339 and thats the last time ive faced him/played against him.........and dont ask me how i went........hahahaha

weapons05/06;358208 said:

cheers

What is even funnier is that go around trying your hardest to suss out who people are on here that take the piss out of you. And you still have no idea!!!
Like everyone else on here i could embarass you a tad but you do a good enough job of that yourself....
Just want to know one other thing, when the season starts and everyone on here is talking about the A turf games and how they went, what will you do? start a new thread? because no one wants to here your ball by ball analysis of the b turf mate. then again no one wants to hear from you now and it hasn't stopped you....

Did i also read something from willi comp about new players this year and how they are guns like a few years ago when they attracted guns to the club? that wouldnt have started with red gumby and beast would it? the future of GU just keeps growing it seems!

weapons05/06;358208 said:

cheers

What is even funnier is that go around trying your hardest to suss out who people are on here that take the piss out of you. And you still have no idea!!!
Like everyone else on here i could embarass you a tad but you do a good enough job of that yourself....
Just want to know one other thing, when the season starts and everyone on here is talking about the A turf games and how they went, what will you do? start a new thread? because no one wants to here your ball by ball analysis of the b turf mate. then again no one wants to hear from you now and it hasn't stopped you....

Did i also read something from willi comp about new players this year and how they are guns like a few years ago when they attracted guns to the club? that wouldnt have started with red gumby and beast would it? the future of GU just keeps growing it seems!

Listen hear u tosser. Why are you writing crap about me on the net?
what position are you in or what have you ever done to give yourself the right to comment on my cricket abillity?

I played at carlton for several years and got kicked out because i took the blame of a fk up at a function for my team mates!
For starters those figures of 0/96 arent correct, secondly... that was my first game in the sub-district cricket and really its a completly different game... slow dead wickets,completly different length of bowling and under-par fielders! so there is no way you can comment on how good of a player i am or arent yet again you cant judge anybody off one game, everybody makes ducks and bowls shit at some point in there career

And you missed one too know-it-all i played at richmond last season,thought you would have been all over that too genious?

Also... My brother hasnt played cricket since he retired in u17s and played a handful of b turf games so, u have again made a dickhead of yourself.

All in all, dont get on the internet commenting about everybody else's abillity when yours isnt that flash its self. if you spent as much time having a hit in the nets as you did on big cricket, you might actually get a few runs

Peace.

what position are you in or what have you ever done to give yourself the right to comment on my cricket abillity?

I played at carlton for several years and got kicked out because i took the blame of a fk up at a function for my team mates!
For starters those figures of 0/96 arent correct, secondly... that was my first game in the sub-district cricket and really its a completly different game... slow dead wickets,completly different length of bowling and under-par fielders! so there is no way you can comment on how good of a player i am or arent yet again you cant judge anybody off one game, everybody makes ducks and bowls shit at some point in there career

And you missed one too know-it-all i played at richmond last season,thought you would have been all over that too genious?

Also... My brother hasnt played cricket since he retired in u17s and played a handful of b turf games so, u have again made a dickhead of yourself.

All in all, dont get on the internet commenting about everybody else's abillity when yours isnt that flash its self. if you spent as much time having a hit in the nets as you did on big cricket, you might actually get a few runs

Peace.

slogger22;358349 said:

Peace.

mmmmmm..............dont know about young Lee being the better player???:(
you will get used to weapons talkin sh1t bud........hahaha

slogger22;358349 said:

Peace.

mmmmmm..............dont know about young Lee being the better player???:(
you will get used to weapons talkin sh1t bud........hahaha

weapons05/06;358209 said:

You must've got ************ all cos you wouldve told us by now.....:eek:

weapons05/06;358209 said:

You must've got ************ all cos you wouldve told us by now.....:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back