Willy Comp 2011/2012

Covers were peeled back & pitches were dug up with shovels at Bryan Martyn & the Fearon last night, looks like no play today............SCUMBAGS !!!

Covers were peeled back & pitches were dug up with shovels at Bryan Martyn & the Fearon last night, looks like no play today............SCUMBAGS !!!
Who would want to do something like that, & why? It couldnt just be vandals with the grounds so far apart.

Haha, How's titb. You were the talk of the town this morning, dropping names. Seem's you have shat yourself and deleted it. Lol, piss weak!

Did an emergency meeting get called at the Fearon and you poo'ed your pants? PFFFFTTTTT

Looks like I am done forever now. So I might just follow Imp's around and taunt them

And get back on here and start lagging in people who damage pitches

I6GSf.gif

Titb......Come out and re-post that infamous post from the other day. Go on, we won't mind. This is a closed shop, we won't say anything.

First West Newport & GU are given an extra 3 points, now they have been robbed 3 points. How hard can it be to update a ladder & more importantly, get it right? :confused::confused:

I think you'll find it has just been adjusted to what it should be[/quo

The ladder should say were on top...........I checked and guess what...........................:) we are:)

classx1.........Enough of the rubbish..............
and the reason earlier post was removed was not to jeopardize our current strong position we hold.............

Back