Willy Comp 2011/2012

Does anyone know the Wyndhamvale & Melton Central score in A turf? No ones bothered to put it on mycricket, I hope there being fined.

Huss about time you saw the light!!!
The tail wags the dog out there no good for anyone.
How many have jumped ship????

Gday Coq, Our decision was made after some ridiculous decisions had been made at the comp meetings.

I must admit its been brewing for a few years but we wanted to stay loyal to our comp but, unfortunately they have forced our hand.

The rules in our comp mean nothing anymore, because they are not followed. This once great comp is the laughing stock now which is very sad......:(

We are the only ones so far, as far as I know !

Gday Coq, Our decision was made after some ridiculous decisions had been made at the comp meetings.

I must admit its been brewing for a few years but we wanted to stay loyal to our comp but, unfortunately they have forced our hand.

The rules in our comp mean nothing anymore, because they are not followed. This once great comp is the laughing stock now which is very sad......:(

We are the only ones so far, as far as I know !

Been surfing thru you site.
Dug up pitches. Melton playing out of St Pauls and not taking command of their responsibilities always going to be difficult.
Always knew having melton sides in the comp would be tuff.
I hear Sharpys mob aren't to far behind you guys.
Im glad we moved to the VTCA it's the best thing we ever done.
Churches and Willy comp not much different both are old school bad more of the SAME.
VTCA offers you knew teams to play not the same old same old, go up if your good enough or stay where you are. West VTCA is getting bigger so i would think the travel fear shouldnt come into it. I like the fact that we have to travel to West Coburg, Aberfeldie and challenge ourselfs against teams far and wide its never boring and it keeps the team and club on its toes.
Huss Best of luck for next season!!!!

Huss do you do anything other than whinge and whine.................The great little family club wants to take thier violent inbred tribe elsewhere and think the comp wont survive..........get over yourself..........

On the cricket it seems to be a two horse race for the flag.....us and the cheats.....and im pretty sure the cabbies and monkeyvale have third and fourth spot sewn up..............

Cheats will put an end to the great little family clubs chance this week............only thing to wait for in this game is huss whinging and whining, raving on about leave the comp....HUSS WE DON'T CARE....

Cabbies to start their run into the top four.......

Monkeyvale to get ten points v hard wicket mob.....cementing their spot..

Yesterdays heroes have no chance of chasing 298 putting an end to their finals hopes..........

ps..lets hope a suspended player who hussler has name of stays away from wickets and we get some good finals cricket in..........

..HERE COMES 21 YES THATS RIGHT 21....

Huss do you do anything other than whinge and whine.................The great little family club wants to take thier violent inbred tribe elsewhere and think the comp wont survive..........get over yourself..........

On the cricket it seems to be a two horse race for the flag.....us and the cheats.....and im pretty sure the cabbies and monkeyvale have third and fourth spot sewn up..............

Cheats will put an end to the great little family clubs chance this week............only thing to wait for in this game is huss whinging and whining, raving on about leave the comp....HUSS WE DON'T CARE....

Cabbies to start their run into the top four.......

Monkeyvale to get ten points v hard wicket mob.....cementing their spot..

Yesterdays heroes have no chance of chasing 298 putting an end to their finals hopes..........

ps..lets hope a suspended player who hussler has name of stays away from wickets and we get some good finals cricket in..........

..HERE COMES 21 YES THATS RIGHT 21....

Of course the comp will survive you twit, & im certain the wimps will make the 4 in a 5 team comp next year:D have fun in your mickey mouse comp

Can anyone name names ????? who is leaving the comp ?
Who will be in A1 next season, any other clubs coming up the grades

Considering there is all this talk of no teams left next season who is leaving?

Can anyone name names ????? who is leaving the comp ?
Who will be in A1 next season, any other clubs coming up the grades

Considering there is all this talk of no teams left next season who is leaving?

Newport Digman will be taking all four senior teams to the VTCA next season, if we can get sole tenancy of our 3rds ground, if not, we will be taking our 3 turf teams

Do Newport Digman think there in the VTCA already. They got the offer from West to call the game off at the tea break but they wanted to play on for the rest of the day. No bonus points in this comp, thats what you'll have to do next year.

Do Newport Digman think there in the VTCA already. They got the offer from West to call the game off at the tea break but they wanted to play on for the rest of the day. No bonus points in this comp, thats what you'll have to do next year.

Hello Caz.
Does this mean the cheats asked them three times........

No they dont, I do.....................& thanks for heads up captain obvious

Back