Willy Comp 2011/2012

good to see everybody has been open about sharing what other clubs are so called leaving the comp

every club except imps ?
Unlike hussler and his big noting violent inbred club we do not feel obliged to to discuss our future............As you all know we are the most successful club in the history of the w.d.c.a and unlike some show great respect to our competition which has kept all our clubs together through good times and bad................Even when clubs were jumping ship because Grand were too strong...(cheats..seabrook..centrals..lavo..and the rats next door)...We stayed and battled away.........I hope this great competition which from my experiences creates great friendships and life time friends goes on for ever.............but your right we have not shared our thoughts on our future .............because we don 't feel we have to.......

Unlike hussler and his big noting violent inbred club we do not feel obliged to to discuss our future............As you all know we are the most successful club in the history of the w.d.c.a and unlike some show great respect to our competition which has kept all our clubs together through good times and bad................Even when clubs were jumping ship because Grand were too strong...(cheats..seabrook..centrals..lavo..and the rats next door)...We stayed and battled away.........I hope this great competition which from my experiences creates great friendships and life time friends goes on for ever.............but your right we have not shared our thoughts on our future .............because we don 't feel we have to.......

how is it that the WDCA has kept all their clubs together???? Thats the most ludicrous thing ive read on here, the joints a basket case...............& so are you posting rubbish like that...................& imps are the collingwood of the comp, one coloured premiership photo in the rooms LOL LOL LOL

how is it that the WDCA has kept all their clubs together???? Thats the most ludicrous thing ive read on here, the joints a basket case...............& so are you posting rubbish like that...................& imps are the collingwood of the comp, one coloured premiership photo in the rooms LOL LOL LOL
Whinging and whining......do you wish to leave the comp or destroy it..........you are a glass half empty person....................with people like you your clubs doomed.

Imps are more like Essendon. Spruiking about all these flags they won back in the war era
Where are you from............i dont think you even have a club..........Right hey......
only thing you ever did good in life was post that pic of snake and that other gay dude that now plays with the cheats........

it doesn't matter where i'm from. I might hide behind a username like you do you coward.

still, my point stands. how about win a flag in the last 10 years and then mention it

[quIote="Jag in Cut away, post: 551252, member: 13671"]it doesn't matter where i'm from. I might hide behind a username like you do you coward.

still, my point stands. how about win a flag in the last 10 years and then mention it[/quote]
Charlie Charlie Charlie do you know your email adress shows up if you know what your looking for.................don't feel bad i've worked out more crypted than you............and now i know who you are i also know your shit.........We tried to get you and after seeing you were wrapt that yesterdays heroes out bidded us...........hahaha

Whinging and whining......do you wish to leave the comp or destroy it..........you are a glass half empty person....................with people like you your clubs doomed.

Poor sad little titb..................have fun with your 3 pissy little teams next year.........3 teams = LOL LOL LOL

Played cricket in the west for 20 years, always thought the WDCA was garbage. After a solid read of the last few pages, vindication feels hollow. A lot of proud clubs will have a tough few years of soul searching, but good luck to those that push to better themselves in the vjca or elsewhere. Dear me for the rest...

Played cricket in the west for 20 years, always thought the WDCA was garbage. After a solid read of the last few pages, vindication feels hollow. A lot of proud clubs will have a tough few years of soul searching, but good luck to those that push to better themselves in the vjca or elsewhere. Dear me for the rest...

Played at West Newport in a A Turf Premiership when shifted to North B1 VTCA back in 2005.....believe me grass in not always greener on the other side. Good move for West to go back to WDCA regardless of how much everyone hates the success they have had since... all be it contraversial at times... Unless you are playing Premier Div the dodgy stuff is rife and the umpires wear thin from North A onwards!

Played at West Newport in a A Turf Premiership when shifted to North B1 VTCA back in 2005.....believe me grass in not always greener on the other side. Good move for West to go back to WDCA regardless of how much everyone hates the success they have had since... all be it contraversial at times... Unless you are playing Premier Div the dodgy stuff is rife and the umpires wear thin from North A onwards!
At last butters someone involved with the cheats making sense............But the fact remains there are people at your club pushing to go back to vtca......Not sure how many though....????.........Probably the same people that i believe were pushing for the great little family club and the cheats to merge earlier this season.......That one seems to have gone a bit quiet..........But who knows..........It does seem that you are on the right track butters ........The grass is not always greener........And you are right we do hate the success the cheats have had............Isn't that whats its all about........We all want it only some can get it.........The battle goes on...

Poor sad little titb..................have fun with your 3 pissy little teams next year.........3 teams = LOL LOL LOL
Again you act as though without your club the comps finished............Think you might have got caught up in your own bullshitt...........And slightly elevated you own importance......

Probably the same people that i believe were pushing for the great little family club and the cheats to merge earlier this season.......That one seems to have gone a bit quiet
I havent heard about a merger between West & Newport Digman titb. Whats the story?

The umpires have nothing to do with it Butterfingers.....The VTCA will strictly follow their rule book as opposed to the willy comp

The umpires you can cope with as they are bad for both teams...however if you lose the toss in a two dayer and bat the second week.... The council didn't roll the wicket.. The covers have a hole in them or they got stuck in the rooms and no one has the key....no one knows how to turn the sprinklers off etc, etc, etc,.....The VTCA are soft on these issues if you protest!

At last butters someone involved with the cheats making sense............But the fact remains there are people at your club pushing to go back to vtca......Not sure how many though....????.........Probably the same people that i believe were pushing for the great little family club and the cheats to merge earlier this season.......That one seems to have gone a bit quiet..........But who knows..........It does seem that you are on the right track butters ........The grass is not always greener........And you are right we do hate the success the cheats have had............Isn't that whats its all about........We all want it only some can get it.........The battle goes on...

Not there anymore... Although great bunch of blokes and admire the likes of the Irving bloodstock who have and will keep the club competitive regardless of who comes and goes..

Back