Willy Comp 2011/2012

Does anyone know what's happening in the turf comp this season? With Point Cook and ANA gone and everyone saying West Newport is going to VTCA is there going to be a turf comp. Who could come up from A2 to take their spots. Any news from the agm.

Does anyone know what's happening in the turf comp this season? With Point Cook and ANA gone and everyone saying West Newport is going to VTCA is there going to be a turf comp. Who could come up from A2 to take their spots. Any news from the agm.
point cook & ana gone u rippa 2 ************ clubs no clue no vision peeeee off duds

Will there be A1 & A2? There won't be enough sides now for two first eleven grades,the 15 we had last year is down to 12 or 13 now.

so what will the grades be ? A1 B1 B2 ?
And what teams will be in the top grade ? Hoppers Club, Willi congs , Deer Park ?

ana what a joke of a club would not put its hand up 2 play a turf now it wants 2 play with the big boys !!!1 turn it up!!! pleazeeee
Your an absolute tosspot!! If clubs are leaving your shitty little comp hows that having no vision?? The WDCA comp is full of shit bags and has been run by halfwits for years!!

Your an absolute tosspot!! If clubs are leaving your shitty little comp hows that having no vision?? The WDCA comp is full of shit bags and has been run by halfwits for years!!

thats a big statement !!

If you think the comps ran bad, do you have anything to back your statement up???

thats a big statement !!

If you think the comps ran bad, do you have anything to back your statement up???
You've got so called turf teams playing on hard wickets, umpire's officiating in games of teams they used to be a part of and favouring them with decisions, a tribunal that has a softly softly approach, the league bows down to a few certain clubs demands but then ignores the smaller clubs, clubs caught cheating but it gets over looked. The matting grades are a disgrace with some of the behavior that is allowed, players drinking during the games, intimidating and threatening behavior towards opposition teams. Dont get me wrong there are some great people involved in running the comp and playing in most of clubs, but the comp has to ask itself why are teams leaving!!

You've got so called turf teams playing on hard wickets, umpire's officiating in games of teams they used to be a part of and favouring them with decisions, a tribunal that has a softly softly approach, the league bows down to a few certain clubs demands but then ignores the smaller clubs, clubs caught cheating but it gets over looked. The matting grades are a disgrace with some of the behavior that is allowed, players drinking during the games, intimidating and threatening behavior towards opposition teams. Dont get me wrong there are some great people involved in running the comp and playing in most of clubs, but the comp has to ask itself why are teams leaving!!
I don't blame you for leaving after all those disgraceful things happening to your club & the comp doing nothing about it.
There are no hard wicket teams in A1 where you would have been this year. Maybe you had memories of what happened the last time you were up there.
Cheating umpires? I can't think of any umpires who come from Congs or St Johns or the Melton teams or Deer Park or Hoppers Club. Mick Jones & Jordan used to play for West Newport but you wouldn't have played against them, not their firsts anyway.
Who's been giving you the report on the matting grades because ANA haven't had a side down there for a few years now.

What fairgo says is mostly on the mark, but i doubt whether all those things happened to ANA.........also, I think it would be the participating clubs responsibility to stop players drinking during games (if that happens?)..........& WHO & HOW do clubs cheat???

What fairgo says is mostly on the mark, but i doubt whether all those things happened to ANA.........also, I think it would be the participating clubs responsibility to stop players drinking during games (if that happens?)..........& WHO & HOW do clubs cheat???
WHO.............west newport thats why they are known as the CHEATS.
HOW.............how ever they can.
WHY.............their club is full of foul mouthed filthy cheating scum.

as for a.n.a........run you cowards with the cookers.....both clubs are a disgrace.........

WHO.............west newport thats why they are known as the CHEATS.
HOW.............how ever they can.
WHY.............their club is full of foul mouthed filthy cheating scum.

as for a.n.a........run you cowards with the cookers.....both clubs are a disgrace.........
i cant believe you are still around after your flogging last season.
maybe your great club should have left for the VTCA west group you could be a chance to win a flag you smoker

West Newport already in the headlines & they haven't played a game yet. Front page of the Star says neighbors complaining about the noise they make at Loft when they stay open all night.
Maybe titb lives next to Loft & hates West because they keep him awake all night!

West Newport already in the headlines & they haven't played a game yet. Front page of the Star says neighbors complaining about the noise they make at Loft when they stay open all night.
Maybe titb lives next to Loft & hates West because they keep him awake all night!
you can bet one thing caz............your not keeping the boys awake all night.

Back