Willy Comp 2011/2012

It has been a horrible comp in the last 10yrs that has been stood over by GU for years and in more recent times manipulated by WN...hang on to your flags and fond memories as this comp once great will surely dissolve...Imps may well get there flag still if they are they are only ones left and play intra club matches all year....although they might even f**k that up :))))

By WN I take it you mean West Newport. How have they manipulated the comp in recent times? They manipulated a semifinal by time wasting on the field not by running the comp.

From my estimates, the VTCA West Comp would now have 11 sides I think? I bet the next side across to them will fill the West Division just perfectly. Is the cut off for nominations at the end off the month for associations?
My mail there is a sleeper, not the one mentioned previously. Might be worth getting in first, me thinks!

From my estimates, the VTCA West Comp would now have 11 sides I think? I bet the next side across to them will fill the West Division just perfectly. Is the cut off for nominations at the end off the month for associations?
My mail there is a sleeper, not the one mentioned previously. Might be worth getting in first, me thinks!

GU HAVE GONE ASWELL ???

By WN I take it you mean West Newport. How have they manipulated the comp in recent times? They manipulated a semifinal by time wasting on the field not by running the comp.
Renowned for local showers and they know it..also GU as good a side as they were played at least 2 more games every year by covering there wickets back when covers were un heard of..no rules in place so good luck to them.

Self confessed CHEATS...........

Whats this about yesterdays heroes leaving............if true where does that leave the rest of us ???

Also i cannot understand how St Johns have got away with playing there seconds in the WSUCCA comp ? How do they get away with this what a joke

My guess would be its because they only have 2 teams & they want to keep their connection to the churches comp. They have had an association with the churches for a hundred years, im sure Congs do the same with the 3rds

My guess would be its because they only have 2 teams & they want to keep their connection to the churches comp. They have had an association with the churches for a hundred years, im sure Congs do the same with the 3rds

they have 3-4 teams in recent years, they should be doing the same as what the congs are

I hear the cheats have found themselves a new coach..............not much talk about the other main clubs..............yesterday's heroes ?????????? any new players ???? are they still in WDCA ??????????.............i hear that they are gone........
What about the cabbies.................hearing they might struggle to field two teams.........

If what i hear about yesterday's heroes comes to fruition, how can the wdca go on after this season..............interesting couple of weeks ahead..............

I hear the cheats have found themselves a new coach..............not much talk about the other main clubs..............yesterday's heroes ?????????? any new players ???? are they still in WDCA ??????????.............i hear that they are gone........
What about the cabbies.................hearing they might struggle to field two teams.........

If what i hear about yesterday's heroes comes to fruition, how can the wdca go on after this season..............interesting couple of weeks ahead..............

I think you've heard wrong about GU leaving, the VTCA put a deadline for clubs to join at July 31 & GU are not on the list of clubs on the VTCA website.

I think you've heard wrong about GU leaving, the VTCA put a deadline for clubs to join at July 31 & GU are not on the list of clubs on the VTCA website.

Looks as though GU missed there chance to go for this year at least, and will be playing in our comp.
Any news on what A & B Turf are to look like ? Smaller clubs coming up i see

I have had a look at some of the turf pitches in the comp and theres no way that clubs will be playing this week. Will be interesting to see which players turn up in the hard wicket games on Saturday.

I have had a look at some of the turf pitches in the comp and theres no way that clubs will be playing this week. Will be interesting to see which players turn up in the hard wicket games on Saturday.
Going by the results , some clubs took the opportunity to play higher grade players in the matting grades resulting in some one sided games.

Why did Newport digman forfeit their game in B matting? Surely with 3 turf teams not playing yesterday and having junior teams they could field a side. If there that short of players then it looks like they will be pulling the side out and there will be a bye.

HERE COMES 21 YES THATS RIGHT 21..............
hinto to make 600+ this season before he even starts his finals runfest.;);)

Good to see the CHEATS new coach leading from the front.................... with super star fat kid hiding down the order..................send him back to nths seconds.............

Any one know why A Turf St Johns v GU match was classed as washout on MyCricket when it was scheduled 2 day game. Should it be played as a one day game next week? Also dissapointing to see a number of forfeits in the One day comp as well.

Back