APS Season 2006/2007

Re: APS Season 2006/2007

i reckon you HC blokes like 't-bone' and 'heat' are just that!
I Just hope you arrogant people get knocked over by Xavier.. and its looking promising without HC's 'one man team' player not playing.. (i think we all know who that is)

the home crowd from xav better get stuck in the the scholarship players from woop woop.. '******** school and ******** blokes'

shocker;142279 said:
i reckon you HC blokes like 't-bone' and 'heat' are just that!
I Just hope you arrogant people get knocked over by Xavier.. and its looking promising without HC's 'one man team' player not playing.. (i think we all know who that is)

the home crowd from xav better get stuck in the the scholarship players from woop woop.. '******** school and ******** blokes'

and its people like you that make the world a ******** place.

were clearly not a one man team as we still roll teams even though patto hasnt played the previous 4+ games.

and when we do beat XC, ill be the first around at your place to celebrate. drinks on you i heard...

wesley all out for a spectacular 105 on (yet again) a 300+ pitch and ground at HC.

HC currently 1/60 with t.jackson on 35 and r.wakefield just in.

for wesley:

top score was sundries (26)
next chaplin burch with 20
some other bloke 17, then noone else worth mentioning.

lynch 4/
jackon 1/
heinrichs 0/ <- sh*thouse!
tormey 2/
r.wakefield 3/
martin 0/ <- unlucky

Wakefield bowled awesome, had 3/19 off 10. Chaplin- burch was the only that wasnt scared of his pace.

he bowled f****** sharp. hit some bloke in the head twice in an over. was pretty funny

apparently the last one that was close to the head touched the grill.
but yeh reuben also bowled 6 no balls. at a rate of about 1 per over.
wesley struggled generally and lynch bowled very well.

lotta runs to come tomorow.
maybe an outright win for the bloods

Scotch College
277 all out
Cruickshanks 32
D Forbes 47
Wolfe 88
Lugg 4/36

defeated by

Geelong College
8/278
Nice 63
Lugg 74
Hartnell 51
Grose 3/39

hilfy#2;143290 said:
Scotch College
277 all out
Cruickshanks 32
D Forbes 47
Wolfe 88
Lugg 4/36

defeated by

Geelong College
8/278
Nice 63
Lugg 74
Hartnell 51
Grose 3/39

didnt that neice and lugg kid have a big partnership?? howd they bat?
who else got wickets 4 geelong

cricket013;143328 said:
didnt that neice and lugg kid have a big partnership?? howd they bat?
who else got wickets 4 geelong

Lugg was a good bat, hiting all over the ground adding up to make a nice total round 70 and taking 4 wickets..
On the other hand that 'nice' guy was a complete hack! had 1 shot and it was a late cut down to 3rd man, got to the point where it was pathetic... Cant believe that hack hit 62 runs down to 3rd man while named 'slowest batsmen of the season' allowing overs (64) to beat him! 62 bloody runs of 64 overs, what a joke! was very painful to watch..

top effort from that Hartnell bloke who got hit in the box by a bouncer by forbes.. and then to come back in (after retiring hurt) in the end hiting the winning runs to beat scotch, looked like their best bat..

In the end, geelong were just better on the day.. scotch not playing to the standard they have been all yr.. fired up to knock xavier and caufield off in the last 2 for the season

shocker;143334 said:
Lugg was a good bat, hiting all over the ground adding up to make a nice total round 70 and taking 4 wickets..
On the other hand that 'nice' guy was a complete hack! had 1 shot and it was a late cut down to 3rd man, got to the point where it was pathetic... Cant believe that hack hit 62 runs down to 3rd man while named 'slowest batsmen of the season' allowing overs (64) to beat him! 62 bloody runs of 64 overs, what a joke! was very painful to watch..

top effort from that Hartnell bloke who got hit in the box by a bouncer by forbes.. and then to come back in (after retiring hurt) in the end hiting the winning runs to beat scotch, looked like their best bat..

In the end, geelong were just better on the day.. scotch not playing to the standard they have been all yr.. fired up to knock xavier and caufield off in the last 2 for the season

Agreed...........Nice is hack. it was terrible and frustrating to watch.

Hey South Swans, why are you such a saddy at 9 posts a day with over 4000 posts under your belt? are you even in the firsts for Caulfield? Do you think you boys have a chance against us scotchies? Or will it be a close one like the practice match..?

shocker;143589 said:
Hey South Swans, why are you such a saddy at 9 posts a day with over 4000 posts under your belt? are you even in the firsts for Caulfield? Do you think you boys have a chance against us scotchies? Or will it be a close one like the practice match..?
Most people on here know I'm the scorer for Caulfield. We wont win next week, we aren't good enough, but I'm sure we will make it competitive.

Geelong College go in to the next two games as strong favorites againist CGS and Carey, after they have not lost since christmas and in the process beating powerhouses Xavier, Scotch and Melbourne Grammar. If we win the next 2 will we finish 2nd? If so how do other teams view us; good and well rounded or lucky with players that carry the team?

Geelong College go in to the next two games as strong favorites againist CGS and Carey, after having not lost since christmas and in the process beating powerhouses Xavier, Scotch and Melbourne Grammar... If we win the next 2 will we finish 2nd? If so how do other teams view us; good and well rounded or lucky with players that carry the team?

Back