DVCA: Barclay Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA: Barclay Shield

THE ICEMAN;266340 said:
I recall oneday when he spat on a bloke. He can talk all the dribble he wants who gives a shit but there is no room for that crap in any sport if that was me it would be lights out no matter what the punishment. But he's a thinker he only gobbs off to the blokes he dosn't think will go back at him. So he may as well keep his mouth shut it just shows how weak he really is.

Spot on, he did apparently spit on a Plenty player but nobody else saw it and the bloke had no reason to lie! He is a fairly poor bloke on the field...

Kingofthevalley;266409 said:
Spot on, he did apparently spit on a Plenty player but nobody else saw it and the bloke had no reason to lie! He is a fairly poor bloke on the field...
Thanks for the back up Kingofthevalley maybe now Premiersagain you will sort your facts before you go shooting your mouth off!

Kingofthevalley;266409 said:

No one else saw it? So it's the word of one bloke, whose name we don't even know, let alone when or in what grade. That's some pretty concrete evidence right there.

I guarantee Nick Dalton has never spat at a player in his life. He's a good bloke, and best of luck to him at OP's - his reason for going is that he wants to play on turf, but can't commit to the training required at District level. That's it - nothing sinister, not because he thinks he's a champion, just wants to play a bit of turf cricket.

Anyway, back to the cricket and the best bats:

Minney
Gunn
Gibbs

in that order, with a J Arnberger to slot in comfortably at number one if he is anywhere near half-fit.

Bubble Wrap;266430 said:
No one else saw it? So it's the word of one bloke, whose name we don't even know, let alone when or in what grade. That's some pretty concrete evidence right there.

I guarantee Nick Dalton has never spat at a player in his life. He's a good bloke, and best of luck to him at OP's - his reason for going is that he wants to play on turf, but can't commit to the training required at District level. That's it - nothing sinister, not because he thinks he's a champion, just wants to play a bit of turf cricket.

Anyway, back to the cricket and the best bats:

Minney
Gunn
Gibbs

in that order, with a J Arnberger to slot in comfortably at number one if he is anywhere near half-fit.
Yeah it's concrete alright 2 years ago in the 1's why would anyone bullshit up a story like that if it didn't happen?

THE ICEMAN;236659 said:
Great work. No more wasted time searching through the shit that comes out of those blokes mouths.

Mate... here I was, coming home at 12:30am after work to see what has been going on at Barclay level today, and I have had to waste a good 2-3mins searching through your dribble about some bloke allegedly spitting.

What is the difference between 'those blokes' you are referring to in the above post, and yourself??? Nothing from what I can gather.

If your gunna go about critisizing others for talking 'shit' (as you so elegantly put it), perhaps you should refrain from doing so yourself.

bigcricket007;266472 said:
Mate... here I was, coming home at 12:30am after work to see what has been going on at Barclay level today, and I have had to waste a good 2-3mins searching through your dribble about some bloke allegedly spitting.

What is the difference between 'those blokes' you are referring to in the above post, and yourself??? Nothing from what I can gather.

If your gunna go about critisizing others for talking 'shit' (as you so elegantly put it), perhaps you should refrain from doing so yourself.

Barclay dribble is different and better than Money dribble, son! :rolleyes:

Seriously though, dribble is dribble, too many people in here like a shit stir. It's as simple as that, I'm guilty of it, but who gives a flying?

As I've said previously, the ones with the biggest mouths in here are the ones that can't back it up on the field - here's the only place they can get one up on the opposition.

They say that cricket's played 90% between the ears, obviously people on here like to take that to the enth degree, good luck to them I say!

Roll on round 1 - then we'll see who's bite can match the massive bark on some blokes.

P.S I can see this spitting debate going on for an age! One bloke's word against another's - never going to come out with a unanimous decision, do us all a favour and give it a rest boys, let's stick to the cricket.

I’ll put this spitting incident to rest for the sake of it….Dalts was bowling to Brett McCutcheon on a windy day up at Plenty and as he was walking back to his mark he spat everywhere and it took off and hit Brett on the shoe or the bottom of the pants or something. Dalts and Brett could not stand each other and obviously Brett thought it was deliberate so they fired up at each other. It never looks good when you spit at all and I can see why you would believe Dalts was in the wrong as he did hit him but there was no malice in it. The thing is these two blokes get on pretty well these days and they are down at OP’s together this year I believe. Anyway they have gotten over it so I think if the two blokes directly involved don’t worry about it I don’t think anyone else needs to either.

As for calling Dalts a mouth you’re absolutely right he never shuts up. There are people like this at every club and in every team and I know while the opposition usually can’t stand them; their team mates love them. He is the type of bloke that will hang around after the game and have a beer which is the way it should be. We’re going to miss Dalts this year and we’re hoping he comes back soon as he is a handy player and a very good club man.

bigcricket007;266472 said:

Steve your on the money again,dribble dribble dribble hope the other page is back soon.

captain cuzz;266473 said:
Barclay dribble is different and better than Money dribble, son! :rolleyes:

Seriously though, dribble is dribble, too many people in here like a shit stir. It's as simple as that, I'm guilty of it, but who gives a flying?

As I've said previously, the ones with the biggest mouths in here are the ones that can't back it up on the field - here's the only place they can get one up on the opposition.

Roll on round 1 - then we'll see who's bite can match the massive bark on some blokes.

, do us all a favour and give it a rest boys, let's stick to the cricket.

How funny are you mate LETS STICK TO CRICKET your one bloke that shit stirs more than any one on here. The crap you said about Mill Park and Mernda which was all bull shit then you back away blaming someone else for the wrong info. Get a grip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubble Wrap;266319 said:
You're kidding right?

Nick Dalton is a great bloke, and I've played plenty of cricket with him and he's never said anything that's crossed the line on a cricket field in all the time I've played with him.

Not sure where he gets this reputation as a mouth - care to elaborate on what your problem is with him?

Agreed, he seemed ok when I've played against him.

Chug;266521 said:
I’ll put this spitting incident to rest for the sake of it….Dalts was bowling to Brett McCutcheon on a windy day up at Plenty and as he was walking back to his mark he spat everywhere and it took off and hit Brett on the shoe or the bottom of the pants or something. Dalts and Brett could not stand each other and obviously Brett thought it was deliberate so they fired up at each other. It never looks good when you spit at all and I can see why you would believe Dalts was in the wrong as he did hit him but there was no malice in it. The thing is these two blokes get on pretty well these days and they are down at OP’s together this year I believe. Anyway they have gotten over it so I think if the two blokes directly involved don’t worry about it I don’t think anyone else needs to either.

As for calling Dalts a mouth you’re absolutely right he never shuts up. There are people like this at every club and in every team and I know while the opposition usually can’t stand them; their team mates love them. He is the type of bloke that will hang around after the game and have a beer which is the way it should be. We’re going to miss Dalts this year and we’re hoping he comes back soon as he is a handy player and a very good club man.

OMG, a post that uses players names, take note boys instead of saying some bloke, or i heard of a guy, use names. A+ for this effort.

get over it;266533 said:
OMG, a post that uses players names, take note boys instead of saying some bloke, or i heard of a guy, use names. A+ for this effort.

Awesome... something innovative on the Barclay board. OUR POST'S ARE GETTING GRADED!!! Takes me back to my days at good ol' Lalor High :D

Just kidding mate... don't come back with some snipe. LoL

Hi i'm Brad and i'm from Eltham.

Does anyone think there would be any benefit in adding an extra year oof juniors either a under 17's or 18's to keep some of the kids coming through. Alot of kids are pissing off to jika for an extra year on juniors and the other half just finish after under 16's?

bradfromeltham;266536 said:
Hi i'm Brad and i'm from Eltham.

Does anyone think there would be any benefit in adding an extra year oof juniors either a under 17's or 18's to keep some of the kids coming through. Alot of kids are pissing off to jika for an extra year on juniors and the other half just finish after under 16's?

The more years they get in juniors the better I reckon. Would like an opinion here... is it just me, or has the standard of juniors fallen massively in the past 5-10yrs? (I'm only young... it might have fallen the past 20yrs, but I wouldn't know)

Looking back to when I finished juniors about 6-7yrs ago, the standard just looks so much worse than it used to be. Are we losing talented kids to other sports, or are lazy 'video-game' kids the issue?

I remember back when I was in primary school and high school, I would ALWAYS play sport during recess and lunch breaks... I couldn't get enough of it. I'd do it at school, and then I'd do bare minimum of homework so as I could go out and play another 1-2hrs before the sun went down. It doesn't happen these days... sorta sucks I reckon!

The voice of the valley;266526 said:
How funny are you mate LETS STICK TO CRICKET your one bloke that shit stirs more than any one on here. The crap you said about Mill Park and Mernda which was all bull shit then you back away blaming someone else for the wrong info. Get a grip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you not read the whole post?

I said I was guilty of it - what more do you want??

It was just after "too many people in here like a shit stir" and right before "but who gives a flying?"

Congratulations though, you got another post on here that's not even remotely cricket related.

captain cuzz;266564 said:
Did you not read the whole post?

I said I was guilty of it - what more do you want??

It was just after "too many people in here like a shit stir" and right before "but who gives a flying?"

Congratulations though, you got another post on here that's not even remotely cricket related.

No congratulations to you for winning the cock head of the week award a very deserving winner.

Maybe you should start reading your own dribble before you have a go at other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back