Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Mulgrave Sisters;407030 said:
Thanks TT...

Wonder how City will go without Ford?

i assume Dent isnt back either. look like struggling without their two best players.

inswinger;407045 said:
i assume Dent isnt back either. look like struggling without their two best players.
Now CD is an unusual character!

Hope that doesn't offend anyone!

Richo_Man;406882 said:
Is this a joke?? Guy bowls with the keeper up to the stumps....

Mazenod import quite sharp.

If this forum is correct got to put up NB's J Howell up there....

played the mazenod import in the 20/20 comp, and even tho was on synthetic this guy looks faster than he is, didnt think he was too sharp... still a good bowler tho but swing is his main weapon not pace.

Biggest headwobbler has to be the skipper from Mazenod.
Dont think he's worked out he's not playing test cricket yet.

Looks like this forum has died...

boomer;407093 said:
Biggest headwobbler has to be the skipper from Mazenod.
Dont think he's worked out he's not playing test cricket yet.

That could describe most posting in this thread. :)

Dean3;407145 said:
That could describe most posting in this thread. :)
Still bitter about participants not caring about synthetic?

Mazenod skipper is Nick I think, he's not too bad

What about blokes who warm up in tights or footy shorts and then you find out they can't play the game?

Best umpy is chris from boronia

Mulgrave Sisters;407146 said:
Still bitter about participants not caring about synthetic?

Shit got awkward hey sisters? haha
It's quite funny that this thread has drawn as much attention as it has. I never expected a little shit stir to really get going.
Hopefully all teams preparation goes well.
Not sure whether this is the point where we just stop or to resume once the season has begun?

indignant_toad;407150 said:
Shit got awkward hey sisters? haha
It's quite funny that this thread has drawn as much attention as it has. I never expected a little shit stir to really get going.
Hopefully all teams preparation goes well.
Not sure whether this is the point where we just stop or to resume once the season has begun?
Looks like it will end shortly and fire up once the fixtures and gradings are announced!

fuzzbungle;407167 said:
How's synthetic cricket going dean? Oh wait no one gives a sh*t

Fire up Fuzzy!

I actually do care about Synthetic.

Terry_Tibbs;407175 said:
Fire up Fuzzy!

I actually do care about Synthetic.

Haha there is a reason why synthetic sucks, I always look at the F turf results and realise mcgibbon is after that.

Can we actually talk about how bad synthetic cricket is.

First of all the players are horrible

Batting on synthetic is a piece of piss

The reason why people play on this surface is because they realise if they play turf cricket they would realise how bad they are at cricket.

Grow some balls and play on turf, its far more better than synthetic.

Anyways lets talk about turf cricket, because talking about synthetic cricket is a waste of my time.

Word on the street is that burwood are a good chance to be promoted this season. My friend has informed me that burwood are looking very season for the upcoming season with the likes of male back to his peak, wood is coming of age, james wilson to be the best young cricketer in the comp and neil baker in the form of his life in england and even hitting the ball better than he did last year and 470 runs he made last year will be bettered by more than 200 this coming season.

It has been said, now watch this space.

fuzzbungle;407194 said:
Anyways lets talk about turf cricket, because talking about synthetic cricket is a waste of my time.

Word on the street is that burwood are a good chance to be promoted this season. My friend has informed me that burwood are looking very season for the upcoming season with the likes of male back to his peak, wood is coming of age, james wilson to be the best young cricketer in the comp and neil baker in the form of his life in england and even hitting the ball better than he did last year and 470 runs he made last year will be bettered by more than 200 this coming season.

It has been said, now watch this space.

Fuzzy you may well be right. Time will tell though. How do you think James Dunn will go?

Terry_Tibbs;407195 said:
Fuzzy you may well be right. Time will tell though. How do you think James Dunn will go?

My friend didn't really tell me much on how dunn was going this pre season but is a good swing bowler and does the tough job of bowling into the wind and will bowl you long spells when needed. Didn't have the greatest season last year but will come back better than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back