Nmca 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
" DON'T SHOT THE MESSENGER"
I hear a certain White wants to play for $$$bank but they won't pay him.

I have no idea if this is true, heard at indoor the other night, also heard AJ is shopping himself around big time and that came from the other end of Melbourne. Anyone want to add anything?? Don't have a go,you guys ask what is happening around the place this is what I hear. I have no idea if it's
true or false.

I have no idea if this is true, heard at indoor the other night, also heard AJ is shopping himself around big time and that came from the other end of Melbourne. Anyone want to add anything?? Don't have a go,you guys ask what is happening around the place this is what I hear. I have no idea if it's
true or false.
I heard a similar rumour during the year. Whitey is definately not coaching anymore.He is pretty good mates with the Russo's and it wouldn't suprise me if he went down there. They definately could do with a good keeper. Whitey could probably take his cricket to a new level playing alongside Sampimon & Tony.

true or false.

im hearing both morley and AJ are off to play at the tarneit tigers

"shock horror! you mean there is people offering the best player in the comp money? thats outrageous!"

What are you on mate?? Good Luck to him and whoever gets him. His worth every cent.

So with white stepping away who is coaching kp? What other news is there around the comp and who will be the suprises and disappointments of the upcoming season

I heard a similar rumour during the year. Whitey is definately not coaching anymore.He is pretty good mates with the Russo's and it wouldn't suprise me if he went down there. They definately could do with a good keeper. Whitey could probably take his cricket to a new level playing alongside Sampimon & Tony.
Where would Whitey bat in their line up? Wouldn't be in the top 4 that's for sure. By all reports they have an up and coming young keeper too.

Thats no real surprise, going back to his old club at the end of his career. Probably wants to put something back at his old club. Money must be drying up at cotchin reserve. lol

Has Rosebank picked up anyone in the off season?
Jnr might not of been there best bowler but he did bowl a lot of overs I wonder who's going to pick up the slack on a ageing list?
Does this mean Samps, Favin, Sam & Joe russo all have to bowl extra overs through out the season?

I wouldn't be surprised if you see Rosebank roll out a big recruit this year either a gun bat or super star bowler as I would like to say success attracts people but with Rosebank there is always a $$$$ factor

would be interesting to see what Gary Eyre Snr does? does he stay team manager of Rosebank or go to Socials?

they have also signed 2 new Sri Lankans, I know its hit or miss with those, but its a real big push by the club to play finals I think, Rocky Shaun, Gary, Paul, plus new imports, they really should be pushing up the ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back