Nmca 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul??? Your not talking about Clohesy?? Your kidding that he couldn't play "A" grade let alone Rocky and Shaun and whoever else they pick up.
Bundoora Park are the best team in "B" Grade, best players and best unit.

if you think Rocky and Shaun cant play A Grade your kidding yourself mate.. proven players in A grade for years.. id say both have made the team of the year!!

Okay Thunder, now I know your delusional! Proven players in A grade?? What have they done??
Team of the year , in front of whom?? Great get and good luck to the boys at socials, don't get ahead of yourselves
with such ridiculous comments.

I just
Okay Thunder, now I know your delusional! Proven players in A grade?? What have they done??
Team of the year , in front of whom?? Great get and good luck to the boys at socials, don't get ahead of yourselves
with such ridiculous comments.

Clearly your stuck watching B Grade for 2 long, Shaun has Been in the JIKA 1st 11 twice and Rocky once!! consistently Scoring over 300 runs and taking 25-30 wickets, how about you do your research before commenting and take off those blinkers.

When these two great cricketers made the team of the century did you make finals?? Did you win the Flag??
Have these champions won you a B grade flag??
All the best rebuilding your club. Hopefully you won't kill each other by years end like you do
every other year!

Sense when do you need to win flags to be a good player...Buckley never one a flag that guy could play, The club will be fine mate, thanks for your concern.

Your Really off your nut, your comparing local park cricketers With an Elite AFL Player. So that's my point,
their not elite and you can't win flags.
Good luck, because if your heading up the ship it's going to sink. As I said delusional.

By the way it's "Since not Sense" surely you can't make yourself any dumber??? Then again
with the superstars you have, HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Team of the century, I can't go on
I'm going to chocke "SENSE" You have none, HHAAAAAA

No worries internet police.. Your a keyboard warrior aren't you?? Get a life mate. You managed to take a positive post and turn it into your negative shit!! Well done. Do you play? Or has that passed you by.. Is that why your on a forum bagging players.. Keep up the good work..

Last edited:
Interesting times down at cotchin.
With JNR leaving, Acker retiring, Cheddar going down to captain the 2nds and Oly following his mate into the 2's theres a couple of spots up for grabs and im told that ben has stepped down and the new skip will promote youth
I can't understand why jnr would go backwards in his cricket life to the club he walked out on. they must be paying some silly money for him.
Ive heard AJ is shopping himself around as usual with NO takers. Morley has retired and they are working on a gun batsmen.
Keon Park are in a world of pain with Whitey having had enough and they are throwing truckloads at anyone.
Mouthy trinity will have the same same old
Lalor has sacked hicks with whitnall taking over so expect the unexpected once again.

With JNR leaving, Acker retiring, Cheddar going down to captain the 2nds and Oly following his mate into the 2's theres a couple of spots up for grabs and im told that ben has stepped down and the new skip will promote youth
I can't understand why jnr would go backwards in his cricket life to the club he walked out on. they must be paying some silly money for him.
Ive heard AJ is shopping himself around as usual with NO takers. Morley has retired and they are working on a gun batsmen.
Keon Park are in a world of pain with Whitey having had enough and they are throwing truckloads at anyone.
Lalor has sacked hicks with whitnall taking over so expect the unexpected once again.

With Cheddar going to captain the 2nds does that mean Bruno is leaving, or working under him?

Terrible when you get caught out isn't it Thunder?? "Sense" you haven't attempted to answer any of my questions
I think your the one clutching at straws. It sounds that you are still trying to play but you can't because If the players you have are so good, you would of already been in A grade, your not, your moving/paying heaven and earth to try to get back there to finish last again, mate call a spade a spade you haven't been
good enough "since" the last walkout and now your trying your best to get the club back to some kind of competitive position, good on you.
Don't talk crap on about having top players because you haven't!! The only good thing you've done is get Gary, he's the only player you have.
If you don't believe that wake up. What did you give him ?? I know Rivergum were into him big time, it must of been good to reject their offer and come and play B grade.

Terrible when you get caught out isn't it Thunder?? "Sense" you haven't attempted to answer any of my questions
I think your the one clutching at straws. It sounds that you are still trying to play but you can't because If the players you have are so good, you would of already been in A grade, your not, your moving/paying heaven and earth to try to get back there to finish last again, mate call a spade a spade you haven't been
good enough "since" the last walkout and now your trying your best to get the club back to some kind of competitive position, good on you.
Don't talk crap on about having top players because you haven't!! The only good thing you've done is get Gary, he's the only player you have.
If you don't believe that wake up. What did you give him ?? I know Rivergum were into him big time, it must of been good to reject their offer and come and play B grade.

You're right mate we are trying to get back to a competitive position, as most clubs outside A grade would be, it takes blokes with passion to change things that's what we are trying to do, bringing new people to the club, bringing back past player etc.. Good luck with what ever club your involved in, hopefully well play each other this year, you can buy me a beer after we flog ya.

Bruno!! They are going complete youth policy?? It will be interesting times down there.
Trying to make a point it seems, Is he up to it?? I know that in the reserve grade went back to back,
Looks like $$$bank are really going down the path that was mentioned on this forum before. Someone should ask Gary
what they paid him while he was there.

I bumpt into a guy involved at Lalor and he thinks that they'll struggle to get a strong team up for next season. Lance is calling on all of his mates to get some numbers up. Hicks definately shown the door. Olympic colts are chasing a district player that is currently O/S. They'll have an answer by middle July & they plan on playing finals.

Paul??? Your not talking about Clohesy?? Your kidding that he couldn't play "A" grade let alone Rocky and Shaun and whoever else they pick up.
Bundoora Park are the best team in "B" Grade, best players and best unit.
Clohesy can hardly hold a bat.He best stay behind the canteen.The other 2 are just battlers at best.

Acker retired & Capaldo in the 2's?
As well as JNR gone it sure will be a new look opening bowling combo down at Cotchin let alone new side.
Rivergum look the clear favourites with NBR & HT next in line.The remaining spot in the four could go to anyone.

I bumpt into a guy involved at Lalor and he thinks that they'll struggle to get a strong team up for next season. Lance is calling on all of his mates to get some numbers up. Hicks definately shown the door. Olympic colts are chasing a district player that is currently O/S. They'll have an answer by middle July & they plan on playing finals.
Where did you get the info colts are chasing a district player? Who is it? Can't see anyone getting near rivergum they will be ahead of pack, Keon park could be strong again if can improve on bowling

"Acker retired & Capaldo in the 2's?
As well as JNR gone it sure will be a new look opening bowling combo down at Cotchin let alone new side.
Rivergum look the clear favourites with NBR & HT next in line.The remaining spot in the four could go to anyone."

Rivergum by a mile in my books. I would say Keon Park have to be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back