Nmca 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Acker retired & Capaldo in the 2's?
As well as JNR gone it sure will be a new look opening bowling combo down at Cotchin let alone new side.
Rivergum look the clear favourites with NBR & HT next in line.The remaining spot in the four could go to anyone."

Rivergum by a mile in my books. I would say Keon Park have to be back.
you really are a tool !! sounds like all you do is talk about shit and bagging other people . you would wanna be a superstar behind that keyboard because you can run your mouth

Hi localspy, parkhack made those comments. You either can't read or your just a plain moron.
I think both, I don't think I have bagged anyone, all I have given is my opinion that other people
agree with, if you don't like them get off the forum. You come on with one message and you attack me.
You have a real problem, are you from $$$bank and you know the pain is coming?? Oh well all good things come
to an end now it's your turn to feel the pain.

Hi localspy, parkhack made those comments. You either can't read or your just a plain moron.
I think both, I don't think I have bagged anyone, all I have given is my opinion that other people
agree with, if you don't like them get off the forum. You come on with one message and you attack me.
You have a real problem, are you from $$$bank and you know the pain is coming?? Oh well all good things come

Those comments were written by Kentucky and NOT myself.

if you believe im from rosebank i guess im from rosebank but i dont think saying pain is coming there way is a fair call . i think while the club has good sponsors and the right people running it the club wont struggle . been in an old area like reservior doesnt help with getting junior programs started . but if it is the end of a era hats off over 10 years of been a strong powerful club with a full trophy cabinet .

"Acker retired & Capaldo in the 2's?
As well as JNR gone it sure will be a new look opening bowling combo down at Cotchin let alone new side.
Rivergum look the clear favourites with NBR & HT next in line.The remaining spot in the four could go to anyone."

Rivergum by a mile in my books. I would say Keon Park have to be back.
Agree Rivergum would start favourites but wouldn't say by a mile.Losing Morley will be a bad loss to their line up.Took wickets and could do some damage with the bat on his day.

So is there anyone on here willing to share any player movements?
Rumours are flying left right and centre
Ben Slav leaving trinity to go play with Eamon at Clifton hill (big dollars apparently)
Mickelson & Kirby from Donath going to Mernda but also having talks with Rivergum so could be a late change of heart for the boys
Kyl Ewart leaving Rivergum to go play with best mate James at Olympic colts

Any others?

So is there anyone on here willing to share any player movements?
Rumours are flying left right and centre
Ben Slav leaving trinity to go play with Eamon at Clifton hill (big dollars apparently)
Mickelson & Kirby from Donath going to Mernda but also having talks with Rivergum so could be a late change of heart for the boys
Kyl Ewart leaving Rivergum to go play with best mate James at Olympic colts

Any others?
Yes Benny Slav is off for the coin. Dissapointing really.

Bruno is the new captain down at rosebank, does this signal the end of an era?

Yes tabain is back along with punch is my mail out of KP Should be a top 4 side again this year.

Whitnall coaching lalor?? Were an inch away from a grand final last year but just ran out of steam. Hicks on the move? Expect them to be there abouts again.

No idea about darebin ! Could do anything

Anything out of YCW? I'm hearing a few early signings. Could be pushing up the ladder

Colts not to sure either. Don't think Ewart would be leaving rivergum for colts

News at rivergum?? Morley retired and AJ has commited again. Bramich and Perri staying ? Heard a few whispers they are on the move.

Yes Benny Slav is off for the coin. Dissapointing really. Going to throw it in another comp for $$$$
Bruno is the new captain down at rosebank, does this signal the end of an era? HAHAHAHA!!
Yes tabain is back along with punch is my mail out of KP Should be a top 4 side again this year. Big in!
Whitnall coaching lalor?? Were an inch away from a grand final last year but just ran out of steam. Hicks on the move? Expect them to be there abouts again.

Lalor couldn't beat most two's teams the year before last, anything could happen there.

No idea about darebin ! Could do anything Will do nothing.
Anything out of YCW? I'm hearing a few early signings. Could be pushing up the ladder

Dreaming.
Colts not to sure either. Don't think Ewart would be leaving rivergum for colts

Nobody cares.
News at rivergum?? Morley retired and AJ has commited again. Bramich and Perri staying ? Heard a few whispers they are on the move.

Will be Favourites.

No surprise Ben Slav is moving from this comp with all the innuendo thrown at him. He will leave a massive hole for Trinners. He's a handy all round cricketer and a good fella.
Bruno captain at Rosebank is an interesting appointment, he hasnt played much senior level cricket....time will tell, maybe just another puppet.
Tabain is rumoured to be back, they should make the 4..... just ask him he'll tell you that he will be recruit of the year.
Whitnall captain of Lalor, wasn't he captain last year ...... lol

Top Calls itstime.

Slav has to go and enjoy his cricket were he's not known, but he does throw it which is unfortunate.
Bruno has been pretty good at two's cricket and won a Jack quick Shield as a young captain.
Tabain is no recruit of the year they need more than just him. Good player had his day.
Lalor nowhere, see who rocks up on the day.
It will be a very open season, Rivergum Favourites, $$$$bank have shut up shop and after winning back to back two's look like they are going with what they have which will be interesting. Trinners never done anything, Keon Park should come back into the four and the rest can look after themselves.

5 weeks till the start of the season and it all seems very quiet around the traps.
Is there no much happening or is everyone going about their business very quietly?

Keon Park are offering pay incentives to anyone that owns a set of whites. They have made an attractive offer to a tall fast bowler within the assoc.... watch this space. Rosebank will field a team of young no names, looks like there in full rebuild. Lalor struggling to get anyone to preseason & will struggle to field 2 teams but they are confident There A team will be competitve. Trinners believe they are close and will bring the kids through the juniors. I have heard that Yc"s are in serious trouble. Not long to go before season starts.

Keon Park are offering pay incentives to anyone that owns a set of whites. They have made an attractive offer to a tall fast bowler within the assoc.... watch this space. Rosebank will field a team of young no names, looks like there in full rebuild. Lalor struggling to get anyone to preseason & will struggle to field 2 teams but they are confident There A team will be competitve. Trinners believe they are close and will bring the kids through the juniors. I have heard that Yc"s are in serious trouble. Not long to go before season starts.
Have you got any news out of Rivergum Darebin and Olympic?

How about some ladder predictions lads
Jika
Rivergum
Rosebank
Holy Trinity
Keon Park
Darebin Chargers
Lalor
Olympic Colts
Preston YCW

Quick
Bundoora Park