Nmca 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately the comp is going downhill at the rate of knots, it's being run by morons that
use to take potshots at the previous boards and now run the comp to suit their own club.
Where is the "A" grade final being played?? I rest my case, should be played at Donath 1.
That's the best available ground apart from Cotchin and you can't play it there.

For the record, The third best spinner in $$$banks team is not even that, he's a pie thrower who
doesn't stand up when required I bet you his old club would be wrapped to see him lose another one!
The bloke is the most hated individual in the comp, he sledges like a foul mouth ......k and when he cops
it back he goes hiding. He sooks like a ....th and has gone to a club that usually doesn't lose. That's really
a top challenge, when will he standup? big mouth no ticker!! I don't think they'll put up with him for to much
longer if they're paying him(that's a given) he'd want to pitch in. As for his poor brother great kid but just a spud.

This weeks GF will be played by the best 2 teams all year. Kookies fit and raring to go after having a weeks rest. NBR have some injured bodies & this may count when the pressure is on. Kookies to go b2b. Players to look out for will be Pezza as he never fails against NBR & Bramo is fit & raring to go wants a big bag. Kookies will look to knock over Tenuta early as he seems to like playing against the big quicks. Sampimon is due as he has had a quiet finals campaign. Dalla riva also a key player with a good record. Bring it on BABY!!!! Kookies to experienced & should take home the chocalates.

whisper going around the goose that started at rivergum who got the flick then went to an ivanhoe club got the flick then went to preston footballers then to chargers is looking to weasel his way in to west preston the bloke is a cancer.

Dont tell me he had more clubs before that greg norman this blokes name should be

Many more actually including jika's most successful club prestonite, the rivergum cricket club would not be where it is today without his along with many others great work. If able to keep his emotions in check he'd be a great asset for most clubs

Unfortunately the comp is going downhill at the rate of knots, it's being run by morons that
use to take potshots at the previous boards and now run the comp to suit their own club.
Where is the "A" grade final being played?? I rest my case, should be played at Donath 1.
That's the best available ground apart from Cotchin and you can't play it there
Your a disgrace to our club. Just go away. We've had a tough year yet you keep mouthing off. Just congratulate all finals participants & our ex players. Our KP luminaries such as billy McFarlane, banga, fillas, dizzy would be ashamed of the way you represent our great club.

So the biggest weekend of the year.. Congrats to the teams involved in all grades.
The JIKA shield-

rivergum v ROSEBANK-
I think Rosebank will win purely because of samps and tenuta will be the game winners!
BOG- Samps

Jack quick
WEST H v northcote U
West should win but either side coming up won't be good for A grade...
BOG- West

Jack kelly
FOOTBALLERS v Cobras
Because everyone wants them to beat Cobras. Most hated team in the comp!
BOG- footballers

Last edited:
So the biggest weekend of the year.. Congrats to the teams involved in all grades.
The JIKA shield-

rivergum v ROSEBANK-
I think Rosebank will win purely because of samps and tenuta will be the game winners!
BOG- Samps

Jack quick
WEST H v northcote U
West should win but either side coming up won't be good for A grade...
BOG- West

Jack kelly
FOOTBALLERS v Cobras
Because everyone wants them to beat Cobras. Most hated team in the comp!
BOG- footballers

nah if u hate cobras u'd want them to win so we can see them get smashed next year.

My prediction for Jika shield is Rivergum to win. My contact point has informed me that there will be 2 changes coming from hughes parade. Like i.m thinking the gentlemen from cotchin cannot win as the boys will be losing key players, very special players. ok I give you a little hint whom i'm telling will be out. Number 1 being Mr capaldo. Number 2 being Mr Tenuta. Like I have been told from my contacts who watched the preliminary final that players are being very injured. Whereas my friends the kelyknack boys are like 110% fit. Mr Perri & Mr AJ too good, Nice players.
My prediction for Jacky Quick is the Hawks by the lenght of the Calcutta straight. Best player is the Colonel, Very top player.
My prediction for kelly shield is anyone but cobras. Cobras talk too much. No friends.
My Prediction for world cup is INDIA.

This weeks GF will be played by the best 2 teams all year. Kookies fit and raring to go after having a weeks rest. NBR have some injured bodies & this may count when the pressure is on. Kookies to go b2b. Players to look out for will be Pezza as he never fails against NBR & Bramo is fit & raring to go wants a big bag. Kookies will look to knock over Tenuta early as he seems to like playing against the big quicks. Sampimon is due as he has had a quiet finals campaign. Dalla riva also a key player with a good record. Bring it on BABY!!!! Kookies to experienced & should take home the chocalates.
Will be a great game.Don't think Rivergum have too much experience.It's actually the other way around.
Half of NBR's team have played in a lot of 'A' Grade finals/flags & have a lot of experience.In saying that Rivergum have no doubt been the best team all year.
However I'm tipping NBR

Will be a great game.Don't think Rivergum have too much experience.It's actually the other way around.
Half of NBR's team have played in a lot of 'A' Grade finals/flags & have a lot of experience.In saying that Rivergum have no doubt been the best team all year.
However I'm tipping NBR
What a finish this will be. The FOLK from Rivergum gardens and the BOYZZ from Cotchin. Although the rivergumians have had the upper hand the fellas of hughes parade will be in it up to the teeth. Some would say it would be a miracle if they got up but then again the same was said about Noah and his Ark and with MOSES which was practically impossible to get through the red sea. He and his israelights were able to make the impossible possible.
could a bloke named SAMPIMOM produce this sort of effort??

big trouble are you from Northern losers?? LMAO!
Park K your a moron, "fiilis, dizzy" you have nothing to do with that club! moron.
I say it as I see it ,if people can't handle the truth don't get on!! anyone??
Rivergum will absolutely smash Rosebank, they have been by far the best team in the comp. Rosebank have 5 kids(spuds)
playing lets see if they are still there in 5 years! If they are they might of developed by then and become "MUSHROOMS"!!
For the record, I'll say it again, the comp is f.....ed and if we don't force change we are gone. The rumour mill is telling me that Rivergum are
trying to get into DVCA! If that happens the comp is F............ed!!

big trouble are you from Northern losers?? LMAO!
Park K your a moron, "fiilis, dizzy" you have nothing to do with that club! moron.
I say it as I see it ,if people can't handle the truth don't get on!! anyone??
Rivergum will absolutely smash Rosebank, they have been by far the best team in the comp. Rosebank have 5 kids(spuds)
playing lets see if they are still there in 5 years! If they are they might of developed by then and become "MUSHROOMS"!!
For the record, I'll say it again, the comp is f.....ed and if we don't force change we are gone. The rumour mill is telling me that Rivergum are
trying to get into DVCA! If that happens the comp is F............ed!!

Cant see Rivergum leaving North Metro's top grade and going to DVCA's 3rd grade, but in saying that in season 16/17 the DVCA are going to a 10/10/8 structure which will leave them 1 team short in the 3rd grade.

If some of our stronger clubs got their heads together and merged and went to the DVCA and said
"Here are the two teams you need" that would be the end of the NMCA! GM wouldn't give a shit
as his team are already there.

Looks like Jikaone is back from the dead..................................

Capaldo looked fine to me on Sunday even if he was only coming off a couple steps. Tenuta would not miss a grand final even if he is on 1 leg. They are limping into this grand final though which doesn't help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back