North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

pooraverage;231835 said:
Hey stormer...how was training last night?
Did you slap lorimer?
Was Mr Brown there?
Give us some answers little fella!!

Training was good mate, fair few new faces, what their names are is another question.... Mr Brown could have been the name of one of the new faces, but then again he might not have been!!!

No i didnt get to slap the silver fox :( he wouldnt bowl at me ;)

pooraverage;231835 said:
Hey stormer...how was training last night?
Did you slap lorimer?
Was Mr Brown there?
Give us some answers little fella!!

Training was good mate, fair few new faces, what their names are is another question.... Mr Brown could have been the name of one of the new faces, but then again he might not have been!!!

couldnt believe my eyes when i saw stormer for the first time in 6months
looking nice and fit i see, take it his eye was in he was putting people all over the place. also good to see it looks like he has an extra 20-30k's on his bowling so get ready everyone to be facing him with the new pill this year!!

looking nice and fit i see, take it his eye was in he was putting people all over the place. also good to see it looks like he has an extra 20-30k's on his bowling so get ready everyone to be facing him with the new pill this year!!

J-Dog;231991 said:

has an extra 20-30k's on his bowling??? r u sure they wernt on his waist? ahahahahaa i crack myself up

and as for putting peolpe all over the place....ahahahahahaha j-dawg thats where U crack me up

J-Dog;231991 said:

has an extra 20-30k's on his bowling??? r u sure they wernt on his waist? ahahahahaa i crack myself up

and as for putting peolpe all over the place....ahahahahahaha j-dawg thats where U crack me up

King Of The Jungle;231922 said:
gladdy and roxi g/f you say... did u not bother to look at last yrs grand final scores??? do u really xpect roxi to improve by 200 runs in 1 winter?? you must b on drugs.

As much as you say that we wnt b going 3 in a row, it doesnt make it tru. im not saying we r going to win 3 in a row, but we do have more chance of winning luscombe this season then any other mob.

200 runs is alot I would expect Buckley Park to take the spot of Roxy in the four but it will all very close. Its nice to see ppl tipping us to do well and I hope with some more than handy inclusions that the tipsters will be right but if you cast your memories back to the last game of the season. The game between us and the storm was for fourth spot so we are no certs either.

I do think Taylors should start favourites but the comment that u have MORE chance of winning Luscombe than anyone else is going a bit far

King Of The Jungle;231922 said:
gladdy and roxi g/f you say... did u not bother to look at last yrs grand final scores??? do u really xpect roxi to improve by 200 runs in 1 winter?? you must b on drugs.

As much as you say that we wnt b going 3 in a row, it doesnt make it tru. im not saying we r going to win 3 in a row, but we do have more chance of winning luscombe this season then any other mob.

200 runs is alot I would expect Buckley Park to take the spot of Roxy in the four but it will all very close. Its nice to see ppl tipping us to do well and I hope with some more than handy inclusions that the tipsters will be right but if you cast your memories back to the last game of the season. The game between us and the storm was for fourth spot so we are no certs either.

I do think Taylors should start favourites but the comment that u have MORE chance of winning Luscombe than anyone else is going a bit far

King Of The Jungle;232127 said:

Yeah ya better look out!!!
My 1st ball at u is gunna a venomous bouncer that will come through at knee height!!!!

The only person i slapped around was j-dog....worst new recruit ever!!!

Who are ya KOTJ?? wen are u gunna come out of the wilderness and name urself instead of hidding and taking pot shots at me??

But u do have a point my waist has expanded over the footy season....

King Of The Jungle;232127 said:

My 1st ball at u is gunna a venomous bouncer that will come through at knee height!!!!

Who are ya KOTJ?? wen are u gunna come out of the wilderness and name urself instead of hidding and taking pot shots at me??

Iwannause Yadunny;232275 said:
Gladdy Park would want to be a contender this season with the amount of players on the payroll.

Coach and assistant that is all all the rest is just speculation

Gladdy Park would want to be a contender this season with the amount of players on the payroll.

Coach and assistant that is all all the rest is just speculation

Stormer68;231982 said:

hahahaha get fair dinkum will you.......yes or no answers will do.......:eek:@|

i found out the bloke posting sh1t about me was from hillside so fat chance im playing there.......finishing 5th and 6th aint good enough for me

Stormer68;231982 said:

i found out the bloke posting sh1t about me was from hillside so fat chance im playing there.......finishing 5th and 6th aint good enough for me

Stormer68;232287 said:

I love the fact that you can take the piss out of yourself, as most of it is true.
Credit to you.@|

Stormer68;232287 said:

I love the fact that you can take the piss out of yourself, as most of it is true.
Credit to you.@|

weapons05/06;232335 said:

Which one? I think everyone has been giving you curry. Or was it just me, on everyone's behalf? :p

Which one? I think everyone has been giving you curry. Or was it just me, on everyone's behalf? :p

If we had the pay roll u think we have we would win every year d/head

your crapping on bout last years final we all know that roxys batting didnt look all that good on paper but how many clubs do you know that made it to an a grade final 3rd year in the grade. you can take that cheap shot ( queen of the jungle). but you guys were shiting last year in the final why would your dog mate of a president lag the captain of roxy in for supposibly pissin on the ground (he got 4 weeks) if your wernt shitin bout the game. thats the kinda president we have for the association i spose thats the sort of games you low lifes will play when you know your on the ropes. all i can say is look out this (queen) ROXY is out for revenge and will take thomas and all the queens at taylors down. p.s s lee better watch out for calling johnny k a "gook". also one more thing "A champion team will always beat a team of champions. just take note of that, blood is thicker than water.

your crapping on bout last years final we all know that roxys batting didnt look all that good on paper but how many clubs do you know that made it to an a grade final 3rd year in the grade. you can take that cheap shot ( queen of the jungle). but you guys were shiting last year in the final why would your dog mate of a president lag the captain of roxy in for supposibly pissin on the ground (he got 4 weeks) if your wernt shitin bout the game. thats the kinda president we have for the association i spose thats the sort of games you low lifes will play when you know your on the ropes. all i can say is look out this (queen) ROXY is out for revenge and will take thomas and all the queens at taylors down. p.s s lee better watch out for calling johnny k a "gook". also one more thing "A champion team will always beat a team of champions. just take note of that, blood is thicker than water.

Barney's Mate;232338 said:

you hae been found out.......nuf said

he posted twice and that was it.......see u sun:cool:

Barney's Mate;232338 said:

you hae been found out.......nuf said

he posted twice and that was it.......see u sun:cool:

shepa188;232361 said:

Might want to tell some of your new recruits to stop blabbing to their mates on how much there getting paid then.

shepa188;232361 said:

Might want to tell some of your new recruits to stop blabbing to their mates on how much there getting paid then.

quicksingle;232362 said:

you got it in one quick single i cant wait to play taylors again, there is going to be alot of tension goin on that day. experience was one of our downfalls in the grand final but i think it was a massive learning curb for everyone in that side and i can guarantee this year is going to be alot different. yes there are a few key players out on suspension the first couple of games but that wont make much of a difference, we are just going to get stronger as the the weeks go on. go roxy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quicksingle;232362 said:

you got it in one quick single i cant wait to play taylors again, there is going to be alot of tension goin on that day. experience was one of our downfalls in the grand final but i think it was a massive learning curb for everyone in that side and i can guarantee this year is going to be alot different. yes there are a few key players out on suspension the first couple of games but that wont make much of a difference, we are just going to get stronger as the the weeks go on. go roxy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iwannause Yadunny;232366 said:

Spoke to a bloke from Taylors told me he is getting 15gs this year.

see we can all make up stories about what ppl are on

Iwannause Yadunny;232366 said:

Spoke to a bloke from Taylors told me he is getting 15gs this year.

see we can all make up stories about what ppl are on

shepa188;232361 said:

sorry shepa i know for a fact that you have blokes on the pay roll theres nothing wrong with that, but theres no point on paying players if your not going to get the right result, just look at taylors lakes, they pay most of their players and they have won two flags in a row, but it looks as though most clubs are going all out this year which is going to make it very interesting.@|

shepa188;232361 said:

sorry shepa i know for a fact that you have blokes on the pay roll theres nothing wrong with that, but theres no point on paying players if your not going to get the right result, just look at taylors lakes, they pay most of their players and they have won two flags in a row, but it looks as though most clubs are going all out this year which is going to make it very interesting.@|

wen r u going to get fair dinkum and realise ur a nobody and no1 cares wat u have to say??

Finishin 5th and 6th isnt good enough for u, but lakes finish 1st and your not good enough for them....

Take a look at yourself and go back to your own forum, or doesnt anyone care what you have to say in there either???

and oh yeh sorry to dissapoint but im not from sydenham, im a neutral observer who is sick of hearing your dribble

wen r u going to get fair dinkum and realise ur a nobody and no1 cares wat u have to say??

Finishin 5th and 6th isnt good enough for u, but lakes finish 1st and your not good enough for them....

Take a look at yourself and go back to your own forum, or doesnt anyone care what you have to say in there either???

and oh yeh sorry to dissapoint but im not from sydenham, im a neutral observer who is sick of hearing your dribble

My sources tell me that we could all be way off the mark when it comes to player payments and the club who pays the most is not taylors or gladdy but Roxburgh Park.
Mr Russell himself is reported to be on a figure that large that would place him in the leagues top spot fo money earned.

My sources tell me that we could all be way off the mark when it comes to player payments and the club who pays the most is not taylors or gladdy but Roxburgh Park.
Mr Russell himself is reported to be on a figure that large that would place him in the leagues top spot fo money earned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back