Season 14/15 Rumours And Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
OPSF have signed new bowler and bat both from Preston CC for this year. They'll be pushing up the ladder a bit this year is my tip, won't have another stinker with the bat like last year.

Eltham currently in talks to get Lloyd Mash back to his Jnr club, has given away district cricket after a stellar career. However seems to be massive interest from ECA teams also.
Who is the ex-Preston signing for the Franks?

You never hear much from Panton Hill. Dissapointing season last year I would have thought. I had them probably going back up. Hard for them to recruit. After picking up his life membership and captaining the 2s to a premiership it would seem the perfect time for D Motschall to come back to his old club. I'm sure they ask him the question every year.

Potentially a few to come back and join the ranks if Motchall goes to the Hill and Mash to the Panthers.
What about Ben Waterman to NEW?? Former junior from memory and would be a gun in the DVCA.

Potentially a few to come back and join the ranks if Motchall goes to the Hill and Mash to the Panthers.
What about Ben Waterman to NEW?? Former junior from memory and would be a gun in the DVCA.

Speaking of NEW, looks like they have lost a bowler in Jordie Collicoat who will be making the short trip to play at Research this year.

I think Mash will have a year off and get back into Premier and maybe Motschall to Captain FDCC 3rds. Waterman didn't play anywhere last year so not sure about him. Maybe Panton Hill could entice young Josh Barton to return from Plenty Valley 3rds.

Hanif will be good at the Francs. Which Dibbatista is going there. Juzzie or Mickey or both.

Don't know much about Hanif, did open all year in Prestons 1's though and had a 7fa which means he must go alright and should do at this level.

It's Mikey going.

Don't know much about Hanif, did open all year in Prestons 1's though and had a 7fa which means he must go alright and should do at this level.

It's Mikey going.

Heard he lets them rip for about 5 overs then falls in a heap. But those 5 are heat... havent seen him but just what I heard.

Heard he lets them rip for about 5 overs then falls in a heap. But those 5 are heat... havent seen him but just what I heard.

Sounds like just the type you want to face as an opener when your thrown in for 4-5 at the end of the day!!!!!!

Nothing worse than batting at that time anyway, never mind a bloke sending down gas when it's just starting to get dark!!!

Two Barclay teams you never hear anything about on here are St.Francis and Riverside.
Are they under-achievers or just insignificant altogether???
Francs have always had talent but that hasn't really matured like some may have though.
Riverside, well they have been under the radar for a long long time.

Looks like Monty have been busy this off season signing both groom boys ( not to sure if that's a good thing or not) and a keeper batsman from district level also with young Taylor back from fitzroy!

Looks like Monty have been busy this off season signing both groom boys ( not to sure if that's a good thing or not) and a keeper batsman from district level also with young Taylor back from fitzroy!
3 clubs in 3 years. Obviously there is no clearance process or rules in cricket.

How has playing for 3 clubs in 3 years got anything to do with clearances or "rules in cricket"?
I don't like it how a club gets dropped to a lower division for discipline reasons and people from that club leave it and get to play a higher standard leaving the fairdinkum guys at that club to battle their way back. The culprits if they want to leave should only be cleared to another club in that lower division.

Gee how are Monty travelling signing those two numb skulls, they should really add to the culture down there. Oh well at least the canteen and bar sales will go through the roof,next thing you know Snowy will be signed up! I wonder how Squizzies young fella will be feeling about a ex district keeper coming over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back