Season 14/15 Rumours And Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning the toss and sending the opposition in probably doesn't help.

In all honesty, I would suggest that Diamo don't need a whole lot. They have a really good all round even side, that if had their time again could very well have the end scored changed. In saying that, I am sure they would take any decent player available, as most clubs would.
Exactly, if you look at their list. They're all at an age where their cricket will probably only improve. A Rogneda or Sturgess would help though... If anything, they could probably use a bloke who comes in at 6 or 7 and plays his shots.

Winning the toss and sending the opposition in probably doesn't help.

In all honesty, I would suggest that Diamo don't need a whole lot. They have a really good all round even side, that if had their time again could very well have the end scored changed. In saying that, I am sure they would take any decent player available, as most clubs would.
If only we could all have the time again. That would be fantastic

Juzzi is coming back to local cricket?? good luck with that, words cannot describe the
character of this bloke. God bless who has taken the chance of letting someone screw up their
club. Someone see how many times he says "me" or "I", please I beg of you. If he makes it past halfway
through the season without one your blokes not wanting to throttle him I'll be surprised. If he plays in your ones
will be surprising enough, if he keeps and bats in the higher order you guys are just plain desperate.

I heard that 2. Apparently something to do with a player called Rapp and his attitude

I heard it was Bowers moving back to Boro, if that's the case, I'm not sure what Rapp has to do with it? Let alone saying it was Rapp's attitude, he's not even coach or captain there?

I heard it was Bowers moving back to Boro, if that's the case, I'm not sure what Rapp has to do with it? Let alone saying it was Rapp's attitude, he's not even coach or captain there?

I hear Boro have appointed a new Coach. Can anyone confirm?

I also heard that Bowers was heading back there, in what capacity does anyone know?

I'm hearing on the grapevine that Ash Wood was coming back to Macleod, but put his hand out and it wasn't filled. Serge???

Also hearing that Dan O'Leary is going back there, can anyone confirm? Been thereabouts the last couple of years Macleod, maybe they can go a step closer..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back