Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
no doubt about that... wally scarrott lover

wtf.jpg

one dayers down my way had a good win........;)

big tits......piss off with the dots......remember (copyright)

and huss...our wicket was a road(we covered it wed)...g/u's wicket wasnt ready so the comp dont play.......funny that i heard back in the day they were the only ones to have covers nobody else played but they did......

1 more....wimps are puss!!!!!!

w@nkers.one dayers down my way had a good win........;)

and huss...our wicket was a road(we covered it wed)...g/u's wicket wasnt ready so the comp dont play.......funny that i heard back in the day they were the only ones to have covers nobody else played but they did......

Grand United were meant to be playing Imps at Fearon Reserve in the round just passed. I would hardly think they would call the round off because the 2nds wicket wasn't ready.

w@nkers.one dayers down my way had a good win........;)

plucka you picked the dots up from your score card,as for bagging clubs like imps who play a turf and a history that your club could only dream about.you should no better.grands wicket wet mmmmmmmmm oh well they dodged a bullet last week.might be time to let clubs that do the work to wickets play and those that dont bad luck.ps no dots,

I vote re play a make up game and those players who played in lower grades are ineligible from playing in the round because they have already played. I wonder if the gu guys who played in round 2 in the matts are elibilble for round 2 in the turf in feb. I think it should be enforced and this round also replayed.

my tips for tomorrow cheats v digman .nearly fell over this week ran into one of the cheats players and he reckons digman are cheats.apparently they didnt put covers down last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! west to win with massive home ground advantage.ha ha ha . g/brand v p/cook who really cares for sake of tip cookers.grand v colts grand to win on dry wicket????players in good form coming off hit out in c mats????????comp needs to address this.vales v imps danger game for imps but should win.

plucka thats much better.newport in trouble. grand in a interesting situation.imps undefeated at xmas have not boasted that for some time, but i remember when it was normal.

plucka thats much better.newport in trouble. grand in a interesting situation.imps undefeated at xmas have not boasted that for some time, but i remember when it was normal.
Which Newport are you talking about? And whats the go with your mob? The finals are played in March, honey. Not that you would know much about that.

Which Newport are you talking about? And whats the go with your mob? The finals are played in March, honey. Not that you would know much about that.

I think hes referring to newport digman BGP. But if you seen the DISGRACEFUL umpiring decisions on saturday then anything can happen. PS- Your spot on, finals are played in march

I must admit, I was a massive wrap for Newport Digman at the start of this season. I thought with the Boom recruit, they would be a very hard team to knock off. What I did overlook however, was the soft underbelly that is their middle order. M.Welsh and K.Collins, 2 guns of the past, seem to be past their best now. It is sad 2 see them averaging so poorly. Old father time waits for no-one. Speaking of father time, would Trent Lawford be the only player to ever pass his peak at the ripe old age of 22? Fair roof over the tool shed, would hate to see him in his mid 30's.

I think hes referring to newport digman BGP. But if you seen the DISGRACEFUL umpiring decisions on saturday then anything can happen. PS- Your spot on, finals are played in march

correct checkerman,dont think you can win with that total although it sounds like you feel you got a few poor ones from umps.that might help,they usually dont improve in 7 days.who were the 2 umps

I must admit, I was a massive wrap for Newport Digman at the start of this season. I thought with the Boom recruit, they would be a very hard team to knock off. What I did overlook however, was the soft underbelly that is their middle order. M.Welsh and K.Collins, 2 guns of the past, seem to be past their best now. It is sad 2 see them averaging so poorly. Old father time waits for no-one. Speaking of father time, would Trent Lawford be the only player to ever pass his peak at the ripe old age of 22? Fair roof over the tool shed, would hate to see him in his mid 30's.

When 1 of them gets given lbw after he hit it & the other gets run out when his feet where in his crease but his bat wasnt, hardly means they're past it...........:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back