Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
my tips for tomorrow cheats v digman .nearly fell over this week ran into one of the cheats players and he reckons digman are cheats.apparently they didnt put covers down last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! west to win with massive home ground advantage.ha ha ha . g/brand v p/cook who really cares for sake of tip cookers.grand v colts grand to win on dry wicket????players in good form coming off hit out in c mats????????comp needs to address this.vales v imps danger game for imps but should win.

cheats how are west newport cheats??

my tips for tomorrow cheats v digman .nearly fell over this week ran into one of the cheats players and he reckons digman are cheats.apparently they didnt put covers down last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! west to win with massive home ground advantage.ha ha ha . g/brand v p/cook who really cares for sake of tip cookers.grand v colts grand to win on dry wicket????players in good form coming off hit out in c mats????????comp needs to address this.vales v imps danger game for imps but should win.

i wonder what prison food is like titb?

correct checkerman,dont think you can win with that total although it sounds like you feel you got a few poor ones from umps.that might help,they usually dont improve in 7 days.who were the 2 umps

Very poor from what i seen. Although west npt apparently got a bad one aswell, and a big wicket to boot (will phillips) I think it will be very interesting, ground was very lush.... so hard to score runs and west's batting line up isnt the strongest, well on paper anyway. So anything can happen. And i dont want to name the umpires as one of them posts regularly ;) Im sure you can find out :)

I must admit, I was a massive wrap for Newport Digman at the start of this season. I thought with the Boom recruit, they would be a very hard team to knock off. What I did overlook however, was the soft underbelly that is their middle order. M.Welsh and K.Collins, 2 guns of the past, seem to be past their best now. It is sad 2 see them averaging so poorly. Old father time waits for no-one. Speaking of father time, would Trent Lawford be the only player to ever pass his peak at the ripe old age of 22? Fair roof over the tool shed, would hate to see him in his mid 30's.

I quote BGP POST........FINALS START IN MARCH...........END OF CHAT:rolleyes:

why would one wonder what prison food is like.oh yes your post was at 3.10 just got home from school hey.gbanger why are west cheats,you must be new to club and comp
New to the club no new to the comp no. I just don't see how west are cheats if your talking about the semi last year I think we did bend the rules but did not break them and infact we should have never stepped foot on the ground. And if u really think we gave the kegs to hoppers u are dumber than I thought .

Any 1 know the 20/20 scores I can update that west smashed colts at loft res west battered first and were 3/185 with will Phillips hitting 132 including 6 sixes colts were all out on the last ball for 148.

I seen ALOT of over appealing on saturday :D and four decisions didnt go digmans way..... usually its the batsmen that get the benifit of the doubt not the bowlers..true? correct me if im wrong please :confused:

The batsmen did get the benefit of the doubt when they were run out by a metre & given not out, but the digman boys don't take that into consideration. When the batsmen gets hit in the pads in front of the stumps on a regular basis your bound to get an appeal or 2. In the end of the day I think digman are making excuses for under achieving on a good wicket.

The batsmen did get the benefit of the doubt when they were run out by a metre & given not out, but the digman boys don't take that into consideration. When the batsmen gets hit in the pads in front of the stumps on a regular basis your bound to get an appeal or 2. In the end of the day I think digman are making excuses for under achieving on a good wicket.

an appeal or 2 hey hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahaha...........dream on, i could here it from our ground:D

If you cant admit it then move on. I know what i saw

Another Saturday and more rain Wat a spew was looking forward to facing digmans attack.

monkey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back