Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
better wicket than last week are u serous? last week it was a road. straight up and down the whole day.
i dont care about that use won. the fact is that use cheated. and that was the only way u were gunna win. and by playing on a wicket like that is a dead set discrace. it makes me not wanna play in this comp again. what a joke.
cant believe use are proud of making a wicket like that.
i dont care if use no who i am. thats why i have my pik up u goose.

This is why we have umpires to determine whether it's safe enough to play. If you still have qualms about playing on the weekend then send a protest into the competition. No good whining about it on here. This forum has turned into a site for potting clubs & accusing every team of being cheats. Seriously get over it & talk some cricket for once.

better wicket than last week are u serous? last week it was a road. straight up and down the whole day.
i dont care about that use won. the fact is that use cheated. and that was the only way u were gunna win. and by playing on a wicket like that is a dead set discrace. it makes me not wanna play in this comp again. what a joke.
i dont care if use no who i am. thats why i have my pik up u goose.​
Maybe you need to realise that we gave better bowlers than you do. Apart from the very underbowled robbo.
There may have been something in the wicket early Saturday but it's still no excuse to lose 12 wickets before tea

seen the big man bowl a couple weeks back ... on a hard n slowish track... if someone offered me odds on him picking up a bag before xmas against a top 4 team i wouldnt of went near it... so either imps are pretenders or he found his heart on a green mamba

i dont care if use no who i am. thats why i have my pik up u goose.​

james james james the end of the day its only a cricket game. At least you blokes got on and played.

Maybe you need to realise that we gave better bowlers than you do. Apart from the very underbowled robbo.
There may have been something in the wicket early Saturday but it's still no excuse to lose 12 wickets before tea

dolz to be fair mate our captain looked at your wicket fri avo and had to complain to comp to get covers down.though you might note i never blamed wicket nor called you cheats.robbo might not have bowled much either but you guys didnt make a lot of runs.but for us to blame wicket would be wrong more like ordinary shot selection.better bowlers not sure but the big foot was ok on that track,still think were better than last year and will be playing cricket in march.dont judge us on one bad session.

dolz to be fair mate our captain looked at your wicket fri avo and had to complain to comp to get covers down.though you might note i never blamed wicket nor called you cheats.robbo might not have bowled much either but you guys didnt make a lot of runs.but for us to blame wicket would be wrong more like ordinary shot selection.better bowlers not sure but the big foot was ok on that track,still think were better than last year and will be playing cricket in march.dont judge us on one bad session.

dont take a backward step now.....just because you did on saturday....COWARD

i thought its normal to be playing in march for your mob???? or did it used to be?????

cant wait to play a1's next year!!!!

great to see the willy comp a turf competition has kicked on since lavo left, who wants to come over next!!

Come-at-me-bro.jpg

yeah your right SHOULD my missus leave me i SHOULD go around telling everybody im sufferring from depression ...........know anyone whos done that lately

only a matter of time COWARD........

PS....... stop posting mssges on my profile page you can do it on here chump!!!!!

PPS........you can turn the light off when u sleep at night......

the good thing about you guys making the 4 is that someone else always win.but i do agree cheats cant bat without that asian kid.but get used to that soooo called wicket cos thats where we will probably beat you in granny.

hahahahahaha your funny. you JUST beat us in a 20/20 match with your top 6 bats in whilst we had a 5ths side in apart from ghazi, johnny and pobega. but i hope you are right coz we will flog you in the granny. and i mean FLOG :D

This is why we have umpires to determine whether it's safe enough to play. If you still have qualms about playing on the weekend then send a protest into the competition. No good whining about it on here. This forum has turned into a site for potting clubs & accusing every team of being cheats. Seriously get over it & talk some cricket for once.

IN ALL HONESTY..... THE UMPIRES ARE PATHETIC IN THIS COMP. EXAMPLE WEST NPT v DIGMAN......DIDNT WANT TO MAKE A DECISION... AND THEY KNEW IT WAS TOO DANGEROUS FOR THE BOWLERS. WE WERE NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER GOING TO BOWL. PS- i dont think it was west npts fault for the wicket. just bad luck. why wouldnt they want to play. i know if i were them i would of

hahahahahaha your funny. you JUST beat us in a 20/20 match with your top 6 bats in whilst we had a 5ths side in apart from ghazi, johnny and pobega. but i hope you are right coz we will flog you in the granny. and i mean FLOG :D

well cheekyman only six more sleeps and we will find out about that.

the reason we had six ones bats playing is cause we were batting that week u goose.
******** some people are dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back