Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
and based on performance nor should you get much....second division and making up the numbers,maybe you should put in for digman job,youve licked there ring all year.
and if your a retardd (wich you certainly are)puts you in the box seat eg john callus.
good luck with what ever you do but shitt blokes make shitt leaders.you know what i mean VALVOLINE.

hahahaha chin up chump!!!

we'll get there........

Well, firstly a congratulations to our A and C matts on winning the premiership. The A matts victory was nothing short of a miracle. Trailing on first innings, our boys were headed for a 1st innings defeat late yesterday afternoon. Then in an unbelievable last half hour, we captured 6 for 3 to win it. Well done fella's. Our C matts had a comfortable win, with Dean Comensoli making 60 odd and claiming 6 wickets for the match. Another of our bowlers, Ali, took 8 wickets for the game.

Our B turf fell short, Digman were too good for us over the 4 days. The A turf game is very interesting. After leading by 5 runs in the first innings, Digman's batsmen collapsed. The boys themselve's would be the first to admit that some of the shots they played were rash. The one saving grace for them was the partnership of 40 odd for the last wicket between Luckhurst and Burrows. Batting last chasing 160 will be an effort in itself, if it can be done however, West Newport will be the team to do it.

Good luck to all on Saturday.

Well, firstly a congratulations to our A and C matts on winning the premiership. The A matts victory was nothing short of a miracle. Trailing on first innings, our boys were headed for a 1st innings defeat late yesterday afternoon. Then in an unbelievable last half hour, we captured 6 for 3 to win it. Well done fella's. Our C matts had a comfortable win, with Dean Comensoli making 60 odd and claiming 6 wickets for the match. Another of our bowlers, Ali, took 8 wickets for the game.

Our B turf fell short, Digman were too good for us over the 4 days. The A turf game is very interesting. After leading by 5 runs in the first innings, Digman's batsmen collapsed. The boys themselve's would be the first to admit that some of the shots they played were rash. The one saving grace for them was the partnership of 40 odd for the last wicket between Luckhurst and Burrows. Batting last chasing 160 will be an effort in itself, if it can be done however, West Newport will be the team to do it.

Good luck to all on Saturday.

looks like its gone a little quiet on here classx1

Titb,

I think i know your possible recruit for next year? This bloke told me he was meeting one of 2 clubs but didnt say who, im tipping its yours? Would this bloke be a all rounder?

Fee free to give us a hint.

its pretty sad to see how much you guys have been missing titb,next time i go away i will let you all know so you can prepare yourselves.
just got into melb and its raining,has it rained all week?are the covers down and when?
weather not looking that great for sat,but sunday better.
i think huss is right this time,outfield will be slow,so cheats add on 25 runs.
that being said 160 in my opinion is not enough,might wait and see the answers to my questions re rain and covers before i can say who i think will win.
either way this game is gunna sort out a few players when the heat gets turned up this weekend,and im predicting real heat,leave your freindships at home this week boys.
are digman all available after celebrating lower grade victories,no injuries hahaha

its pretty sad to see how much you guys have been missing titb,next time i go away i will let you all know so you can prepare yourselves.
just got into melb and its raining,has it rained all week?are the covers down and when?
weather not looking that great for sat,but sunday better.
i think huss is right this time,outfield will be slow,so cheats add on 25 runs.
that being said 160 in my opinion is not enough,might wait and see the answers to my questions re rain and covers before i can say who i think will win.
either way this game is gunna sort out a few players when the heat gets turned up this weekend,and im predicting real heat,leave your freindships at home this week boys.
are digman all available after celebrating lower grade victories,no injuries hahaha
Rained yesterday for first time all week. And covers have been down since Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back