Willy Comp 2011/2012

who cares how he acted. thats how his acted his whole career. he doesnt give a shit. dont worry bout whyndhamvale. just worry bout the imps.

Williy Imps have done well to get Bevan Uren to take on the coaching role this year. He has a great knowlegde of the game as well as great people skills. I am sure the club will benefit from Bevan being involved. And to boot a terrific bloke. Best of luck Bevo.

Williy Imps have done well to get Bevan Uren to take on the coaching role this year. He has a great knowlegde of the game as well as great people skills. I am sure the club will benefit from Bevan being involved. And to boot a terrific bloke. Best of luck Bevo.
Sorry, I'm not familiar with the name of Bevan Uren, what's his background & where's he from? Is he a bat, bowler or both?

who cares how he acted. thats how his acted his whole career. he doesnt give a shit. dont worry bout whyndhamvale. just worry bout the imps.

wouldn't think many clubs are going to be worried abouts the imps this season.. they'll most likely miss the 4 again... Couple of good players, but too many passengers that put it all up to the same couple of blokes each game to be match winners.. On A good day Imps may post some big scores but all top 4 sides from last year will usually have no trouble chasing them down with their average bowling attack.
I'll tip
1. Grand United
2. Newport Digman
3. West Newport
4. W'town Colts
------------------
5. Whyndhamvale
6. W'town Imps
7. Point Cook
8. Gellibrand

WV to miss if Lawford plays Prem cricket for Melb Uni.. If he stays at WV then they will swap with W'Colts

wouldn't think many clubs are going to be worried abouts the imps this season.. they'll most likely miss the 4 again... Couple of good players, but too many passengers that put it all up to the same couple of blokes each game to be match winners.. On A good day Imps may post some big scores but all top 4 sides from last year will usually have no trouble chasing them down with their average bowling attack.
I'll tip
1. Grand United
2. Newport Digman
3. West Newport
4. W'town Colts
------------------
5. Whyndhamvale
6. W'town Imps
7. Point Cook
8. Gellibrand

WV to miss if Lawford plays Prem cricket for Melb Uni.. If he stays at WV then they will swap with W'Colts
Big call with digman with no McFarlane,Guerrera,Ghazi and Pobega four very good player to replace!!!

Oh k wasn't aware Charlie n ghazi weren't playing..
2,3 & 4 could be in any order, but still those teams I think..
I'd back a couple of our 2s bowlers to do a solid job aswell.. Ben burrows Bowled like a machine last year..
David Streets will do alright filling ghazis spot too i recon
mcfarlanes & charlies alrounder positions will be tough to fill & keep the side balanced.. but I recon ND will still be there abouts despite the departing players..

Oh k wasn't aware Charlie n ghazi weren't playing..
2,3 & 4 could be in any order, but still those teams I think..
I'd back a couple of our 2s bowlers to do a solid job aswell.. Ben burrows Bowled like a machine last year..
David Streets will do alright filling ghazis spot too i recon
mcfarlanes & charlies alrounder positions will be tough to fill & keep the side balanced.. but I recon ND will still be there abouts despite the departing players..
Plated against diggers 2,s in the granny streets bats ok but too slow and the bowlers will struggle in A turf from what i saw if a grand united got hold of them or another decent batting attack could be a long day in the field for diggers but thats just my opinion.....:):):)

Plated against diggers 2,s in the granny streets bats ok but too slow and the bowlers will struggle in A turf from what i saw if a grand united got hold of them or another decent batting attack could be a long day in the field for diggers but thats just my opinion.....:):):)

mmmmm not a bad opinion after a golden duck......:D

I'll tip
1. Grand United
2. Newport Digman
3. West Newport
4. W'town Colts
------------------
5. Whyndhamvale
6. W'town Imps
7. Point Cook
8. Gellibrand

your defenetly from colts. as if you would have them in the top 4. but we will see.

I just wrote this cos our thread was getting way too far down the club chat page, so now were back near the top..........:D

Back