20/20 Comp

Well done to Mill Park in securing Brad Hodge for their home 20/20 game on the 13th Nov, tipping it will be a cracker of a crowd. Not sure I'd be parking my car at Redleap that evening :D

How on earth did they get him? That's a brilliant effort by those involved. Ill be making my way up to watch the onslaught. Any guesses to what he will make?

Fingers crossed they bat first!

In light of the circumstances, i would have thought the rules could easily be bent with the co-operation of Bundoora Park. I'm sure all of their bowlers would like a chance to claim the prized scalp.

Surely you would let Mill Park bat first, draw the crowds in and let them drink will they watch him. Would be better financially for the club if they did.

In light of the circumstances, i would have thought the rules could easily be bent with the co-operation of Bundoora Park. I'm sure all of their bowlers would like a chance to claim the prized scalp.
Surely you would let Mill Park bat first, draw the crowds in and let them drink will they watch him. Would be better financially for the club if they did.

Just put a sign up saying it's Bundoora Park, people up there wouldn't know any different.

Just had a look at the fixture, we have a bye that night in the 20/20 comp. Might have to tell the coach i'm working late that night;)

You guys are playing at home that night Dave, you may have to make yourself unavailable for the game and cooking the BBQ......

Just had a look at the fixture, we have a bye that night in the 20/20 comp. Might have to tell the coach i'm working late that night;)

You guys are playing at home that night Dave, you may have to make yourself unavailable for the game and cooking the BBQ......

It's an unfortunate case like yourself, my boss is forcing me to stay back also.

And you're right, I'm more likely to be cooking the BBQ!

Any truth to the rumour that a certain Barclay side is trying to get a petition going to stop Brad Hodge playing for Mill Park in the T20 comp.

Any truth to the rumour that a certain Barclay side is trying to get a petition going to stop Brad Hodge playing for Mill Park in the T20 comp.

Would be very disappointing if that's the case. Great that such a big name is giving back to the local community, and if it were my club playing against them, I would happily take the likely loss for the chance to see him batting up close.

which barclay side? they play bundoora park dont they?? name and shame the club, having brad hodge play for a local club is fantastic, there is no other way to describe it

which barclay side? they play bundoora park dont they?? name and shame the club, having brad hodge play for a local club is fantastic, there is no other way to describe it

Whilst I have not heard the rumour, so I won't be throwing accusations at them, but Mernda are also in the same draw as Mill Park.

Its not Mernda, maybe the strangler might know ?????????

it has to be just a rumuor, why would any club want to stop this? particularly a club who wont even have to play against them/him.

i've seen some strange things go on with stranglers mob over the years but this would take the cake by a long way.

Whilst I have not heard the rumour, so I won't be throwing accusations at them, but Mernda are also in the same draw as Mill Park.

Can categorically deny it's Mernda.

We're dissapointed he's not playing tonight and will most likely have a few boys going to Red Leap next month to watch.

It's a massive get by Mill Park and good luck to them, as I said, our only gripe is that he won't play us!

We played Heidelberg.

Heidelberg 133 from 20
Bundoora 4/134 with 7 or 8 balls left

Good game against a good bunch of blokes....

Back