2010 / 11 general chat.

on the taylor timms debate , when did timms play his last shield game . dont kid yourself eliminator you must be his brother saying stupid things like that . nananananananananananananananana ice man

Big news at Hansen res with Yccc and Sunshine Druids in merger talks to become Yarraville Druids from next year .Apparently Druids seconds playing on Barlow this week with Rubble Patcholli behind the move.

Big news at Hansen res with Yccc and Sunshine Druids in merger talks to become Yarraville Druids from next year .Apparently Druids seconds playing on Barlow this week with Rubble Patcholli behind the move.

that would full fill a life long dream for me smithers having my 2 clubs as one but it sounds as real as mr warriguls daughter

that would full fill a life long dream for me smithers having my 2 clubs as one but it sounds as real as mr warriguls daughter

Come on Dean you have photos off my daughter and her friend wouldnt it be good for your career to finish with your mates Slob Taylor,Baldman Richardson,Henry Turner,The Cougar,Bruce Donaldson,Big Chief.

Come on Dean you have photos off my daughter and her friend wouldnt it be good for your career to finish with your mates Slob Taylor,Baldman Richardson,Henry Turner,The Cougar,Bruce Donaldson,Big Chief.

thats bullcrap about the photos but i would love nothing more than to play with those pals of mine that you have named couldnt think of a better bunch of team mates to finish my stellar career with but inuendo wont make it happen

Lots of "Chit" ( As Bruccccche would pronounce it) being spoken on here, not much of it is intelligible or decipherable. Cant half tell we havent played much cricket! Airport West capitulated against YC this weekend, any chance there is some massive issues down there? Or has YC finally hit its straps? Will make for an intersting game at Spotty this weekend! Play off for fourth spot?

Lots of "Chit" ( As Bruccccche would pronounce it) being spoken on here, not much of it is intelligible or decipherable. Cant half tell we havent played much cricket! Airport West capitulated against YC this weekend, any chance there is some massive issues down there? Or has YC finally hit its straps? Will make for an intersting game at Spotty this weekend! Play off for fourth spot?

And rain forecast again

impartchal onlooker thanks for the wrap bruv , we smasched em maaaaaaaate . mr warrigul what would you know mate as impartial onlooker chaid that i chaid you talk chit , chit from chlay mate . your a spruik mate .

impartchal onlooker thanks for the wrap bruv , we smasched em maaaaaaaate . mr warrigul what would you know mate as impartial onlooker chaid that i chaid you talk chit , chit from chlay mate . your a spruik mate .

isn't this thread full of crap, should change the name to north general shit talk as theres nothing about cricket

Forecast for Saturday is bad another washout on the cards 10mm to 15mm expected
Good move for the VTCA to play 2 one dayers to finish the season !!!
hate to be 5th or the bottom 2
pity the season doesn't finish on the last weekend of March

Forecast for Saturday is bad another washout on the cards 10mm to 15mm expected
Good move for the VTCA to play 2 one dayers to finish the season !!!
hate to be 5th or the bottom 2
pity the season doesn't finish on the last weekend of March

Thank god cricket talk. At least there should not be contrived results and yes the season should finish at the end of March.

Game of the Round for Round 10 Senior Division - Spotswood v Yarraville Club. Winner to take fourth position on the ladder and likely to stay in there. Another game to watch closely is Williamstown v Sth Caulfield with Willy by no means out of the race to finish in the four.

If we get on this week, will make for a very exciting last round.

Hi guys just wanted to know if the vtca has organised security for this years grand finals ( all of them ) after last year you can never be to sure whos lurking in the shadows at 12.30 at night. And also what was the comps findings to last year . signing off ice man.

who wet the wicket you seem pretty keen on finding things out can you tell me which club you are offialiated with , hope we all get on this week who will win the spotty v yccc clash ( that ones for you southern son ) i hear your concerned with the lack of cricket talk on here .

merchanary pacholi you mug i been waiting four you to get back on here , your buckin chit mate . stop doin inchurance jobs .

mercenary pacholli stop pretending to be me and bruccche leave me alone what i have done to you?
on the cricket im tipping my old club in a close one lucky for spoty im not playing or it would be a walk over he he he he

mercenary pacholli stop pretending to be me and bruccche leave me alone what i have done to you?
on the cricket im tipping my old club in a close one lucky for spoty im not playing or it would be a walk over he he he he

I fear a washout looming with a last round battle for fourth and thank god its not a 2 dayer

Back