APS: Best Sledger

Re: APS: Best Sledger

JAFRO2006;191058 said:
text talk removed

although i don't know him, patto seemed like a good bloke.
its really unlucky he cant bowl yet, but lucky for the opposition teams!
it will be good to see him at full strnght because he has a good competitve spirit...

yes i rate lanning from carey amongst the top few sledgers in the comp. Playing against her last week, her comments were smart and right to the point. DOnt really like talking up people from other teams but this is an exception. Not many guys are able to produce some of the calls she made at Xavier and is able to back it up aswell with the bat. A stylish 44. Special mention to jeffrey chancellor for a well compiled 49 before choking once again.Better luck next week

how did gaff from carey go this week, or just another one hit wonder????? most likely i heard the kids a hack?

Magnificent call there "swinging" the young lady certainly has some wit and it will be interesting to hear what she has to say when carey play st kevs and a certain man in her life comes out to bat

um gaff in yr 9 at carey struggled a bit after coming back from camp the previous night. got a good nut as you do in cricket.yes good call pommysmasher watever school your from. i wonder if she'll get stuck into a certain sumone. i think she will because good sledgers find it hard to just stop sledging.once they start, theres no going back

yeah the Meg and lachie dual will be intresting.. Just a hand shake after the game? or does it depend on who gets who out? As for sledging O'hern has a fair bit to say and so does chancellor but he never really says it out loud..

Carey07;191507 said:
yeah the Meg and lachie dual will be intresting.. Just a hand shake after the game? or does it depend on who gets who out? As for sledging O'hern has a fair bit to say and so does chancellor but he never really says it out loud..

that ohern and chancy duo dont shutup.... some of the stuff they do and say though i must say is priceless.... real funny blokes those two and you should see them at training

to be honest i would have to say scotch are by far the number one sledging side. i dont go there but they are good. that bloke from carey with the shortish black curly hair that is a little skinny runt he is the worst sledger. no sarcasm just shocking ability at sledging quote from that kid " awwww mate you're ********en ********" great call mate. i then proceeded to belt him to the boundry. absolute joke. i would love to get that kids name anyone know who im talking about?

yeh someone was telling me from carey that a kid named lachlan mahon (am i right???) has a really girly laugh.cant wait to play carey just to hear him laugh.should be funny

yeo is really struggling atm, he has battled to make the team and has yet to make a mark on the aps, wood is a likely replacement as carey need another leggy coz they only have 6 already

Michael Wood is an absolute moron who whilst bowling at the yeo household on friday not only got dispatched across the road but over the house across the road by a designated bowler so the kid must struggle

Back